What happens to characters?

For gameplay questions and strategy discussion
Dylmani555

What happens to characters?

Postby Dylmani555 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:46 pm

What happens to your hero after you win? Because I spent ages making my goblin thief really good, then I won 2 levels before where I wanted to be. (I wanted to be at least level 12 for the steam achievement, but I won at level 10 :( ) So I am wondering if your hero is deleted after you win or if you can use them again?

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Howdy, Dylmani555!

When the last site is dead, the game ends & so does your character. Your score shows on the scores screen on the Main Menu.

You can replay using the same character, but you are back to level 1.

So, if you want to get to L12 for the Steam achievement, either use higher difficulty, or send your character out w/o follower party, cuz your party characters get in some of the hits instead of your character.

Dylmani555

Postby Dylmani555 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:04 pm

The game isn't that good then, they should add a feature where you can replay with a previous character without losing levels and all opponents are leveled up to accustom the stronger character.

eg. instead of the first enemies you meet being level 1, they would be the same level as your character when he started.

The main reason I played this game was because I thought you couldreplay with the same character over and over again, getting harder each time.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:08 pm

One word

Expansion!

Understand your pain. You were thinking like Diablo? Beat this map & enter a new one in Act II?

I would definitely love that!

Dylmani555

Postby Dylmani555 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Truthfully, I have not played diablo that far, thanks for spoiling it! Lol joking.

Yes another expansion would be good.

Or if not, the best word of all:

Sequel!

Return to “Gameplay Help & Strategy”