2 questions

For gameplay questions and strategy discussion
Revpeachs

2 questions

Postby Revpeachs » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:20 am

I've only had this game a few days now but so far loving it as I'm learning. Though I have 2 questions that are bugging me

1 :d ragons and skeletons, I have the summoner and the dragon breeder and have made both, how can I utilize them? What are their purposes?

2: how many follower remains do you need to upgrade the lab to a tower? I have a set on my lord, and then I put it on the alchemist and then in the town inventory and it still says I am missing the remains to upgrade.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Howdy, Revpeachs!

1 :d ragons and skeletons, I have the summoner and the dragon breeder and have made both, how can I utilize them? What are their purposes?

Necromancer ammasses a bunch of minions; research first, then amass. Dragoneer grows one dragon. Both need time at home to grow stronger (minions & dragon). Add them to your adventuring party for HUGE killing power.

2: how many follower remains do you need to upgrade the lab to a tower? I have a set on my lord, and then I put it on the alchemist and then in the town inventory and it still says I am missing the remains to upgrade.

Alchemist requires Tome to become a Wizard. Not sure what you mean with follower remains, that's something else (Undertaker).

Hope that helps! :)
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Revpeachs

Postby Revpeachs » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Thanks, I dont know why its asking me for follower remains then but I'll keep an eye open for a tomb. Thanks :)

3 skelies so far and 1 little red dragon. hopefully the 2 of them will help my orc out. only had the game a few days so far but loving it.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Not a tomb, a Tome (book). You get one from a dead monster drop. It is possible you never find one at all, since it is a random item.

Revpeachs

Postby Revpeachs » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Thanks again. at least I have my slowly growing skeleton army and pet dragon.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Excellent, they absolutely rock! So does a Wizard casting fireballs when/if you find a Tome.

Good Luck & Have Fun! :)

Return to “Gameplay Help & Strategy”