Hello Mosby's!

Feedback, suggestions and general discussion regarding Mosby's Confederacy

Hello Mosby's!

Postby Tinkerbell » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:52 am

I love this game! :D

I was worried that I wouldn't like it cuz I thought it was TBS that I absolutely hate with a passion. I guess I got that idea from Matt's use of the word "turns". They are not turns, they are mini-scenarios or missions in a campaign that take about 1/2 hour each.

The maps are gorgeous, even better than Hinterland.

I started playing yesterday & of course jumped right in w/o instructions. I haven't killed any of mah people yet, but one of my soldiers ran off the map I guess. Yep ~ lost, dazed & confused with this one also, just like Hinterland. I am VERY proud that I got almost every soldier of mine wounded.

At first, I just went after goals & later figured out that I should ignore goals & clear the map first. Goals after everyone is dead! Love the Charge Command! LOL

I finally figured out that I have to play with Steam set to online to get the Achievements. I was hoping that the next time I went online with Steam, it would update, but apparently that is a no go.

I have played about 10 missions so far & here are sample images of mah pitiful New Player play.

And I didn't kill any soldiers at mah Nile Online Quarry Plots while playing Mosby's either! :rolleyes:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:23 am

First Hinterland, now Mosby's? What's next Tink?

Return to “General Discussion”