*sniff* *sniff* Why so dead? =(

Feedback, suggestions and general discussion regarding Mosby's Confederacy
Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

*sniff* *sniff* Why so dead? =(

Postby Amun Nefer » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:35 am

I played this game a few times, kind of reminded me of Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood and Desparados, but I don't see why it's so dead all of a sudden... I thought it was kind of interesting. :(

OhhJim

Postby OhhJim » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:33 pm

I played it when it first came out. I don't anticipate playing it again. Problem is, there are just so many other good games out, both from TM and others. There are only so many hours in a day.

pcgamer2

Postby pcgamer2 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:42 pm

i never even really paid attention to the game, when it came with its surprise release "mosby's confederacy" i was like oh, i looked at it, and didn't really think about it much again, and im sure many others here feel the same way if this is TM's newest title and its dead.Hate to say it, but this probable TM's weakest title, sorry.

btw tilted mill i think your version of Torque is out of support

Ouijdani

Postby Ouijdani » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:42 pm

"Amun Nefer" wrote:I played this game a few times, kind of reminded me of Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood and Desparados, but I don't see why it's so dead all of a sudden... I thought it was kind of interesting. :(

I enjoyed it a lot, but I never got any resolution to the freeze-up problem. So I can't play much beyond the 4th or 5th scenario.

Ouij

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:23 am

I am going to buy this game sometime this weekend... don't know if that will liven anything up or not...

Return to “General Discussion”