QotD 10/21: Most confusing thing

Feedback, suggestions and general discussion on Mosby
Will Jennings

QotD 10/21: Most confusing thing

Postby Will Jennings » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:37 am

The Question of the Day for today:

At what point are you most confused about why what's happening is happening?

Bonus question: What one thing, if you'd known it sooner, would have made the game easier to understand?

You can find previous questions of the day here -- I'll ask one new one a day, but the answers to older ones are just as valuable to us:

Tell me the story of the coolest behavior you've seen from the Union soldiers so far.

What are the first three things you do when you enter a new mission map?

aramann

Postby aramann » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:01 pm

My soldiers behavior during battle. I have no clue what they're doing or why they act the way they do. (why does that one guy with the lone wolf attributes absolutely REFUSE to stay with the other men and move off somewhere that makes no sense?)
The charge button has become my friend when I'm getting impatient. ;)

Bolgo The Madd

Postby Bolgo The Madd » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:41 pm

I am most confused during missions.
When enemies surrender, it seems like there is a final step to the process that isn't implemented yet.
It also took me a very long time to notice the "capture flags" over objective objects; Horses, Camps.
I am still not sure how to lower these flags, I assume proximity to Mosby does it....

Tasharil

Postby Tasharil » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:31 pm

Through trial and error I discovered that the easiest way for me to lower the flags is to zoom in as far as I can and start clicking around the flag itself. Eventually you will see the flag start to lower on the flagpole and a few seconds later you have captured it!

Return to “Mosby Beta (General)”