Who is on top of the Keyboard? (The pet thread! =D)

Feedback, questions and general discussion regarding Nile Online
Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Who is on Top of the Keyboard? (The pet thread! =D)

Postby Amun Nefer » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:02 am

Everyone knows about BLU3Y3Z's wildly popular thread, Who is Behind the Keyboard. It's about high-time we also see the furballs who are keeping them company. So, to reduce the massive number of pet pics being posted there, and to increase the overall cuteness of Nile Online, I hereby, without any further ado, I hereby introduce... Who is on Top of the Keyboard? (the Pet thread)

Post your pretty pics here! :D

Edit: Yay! Commander Amun Nefer now.

My loveable pets:

Mangy the Puss and Amow the Pup, or as I call them, the Baronness and Baron.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Amun Nefer on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

BLU3Y3Z

Postby BLU3Y3Z » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:11 am

I so wish I made a pet now :) my dad does there ours two but we dont llive with him soon as I can ill post one of my dogs!

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:16 am

"BLU3Y3Z" wrote:I so wish I made a pet now :) my dad does there ours two but we dont llive with him soon as I can ill post one of my dogs!

Lol, well when you see them again, be sure to post! :D

ValerieL

Postby ValerieL » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:18 am

Indian Thunder Jones and Rosie, respectively. ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadZedong

Postby MadZedong » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:33 am

my homer.

Last edited by MadZedong on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Elizabethus

Postby Elizabethus » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:42 am

Wow. This is great! Love all the pictures. Here is another of Skye. As I said before he is always sitting by the computer.

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:45 am

"Elizabethus" wrote:Wow. This is great! Love all the pictures. Here is another of Skye. As I said before he is always sitting by the computer.

Lol, his eyes are crossed... lol, why does your Alarm Clock not have a normal 1-12 clockface? Strange... :confused:

Elizabethus

Postby Elizabethus » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:49 am

"Amun Nefer" wrote:Lol, his eyes are crossed... lol, why does your Alarm Clock not have a normal 1-12 clockface? Strange... :confused:

:D :D Yes his eyes are crossed. Not all the time but mostly when he gets excited. That strange clock is a timer! So I wont talk on the phone too long. ;)

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:51 am

"ValerieL" wrote:Indian Thunder Jones and Rosie, respectively. ;-)

lol, what unique colouring... especially on the faces

Lendi

Postby Lendi » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:23 am

Here too, is another of my lovely, delightful and extremely aggravating kitty, Feather Tea, so named because she goes nuts for both.. :rolleyes: (I have to hide or cover up my cup of tea or she will drink it all down).. :o )

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:25 am

"Lendi" wrote:Here too, is another of my lovely, delightful and extremely aggravating kitty, Feather Tea, so named because she goes nuts for both.. :rolleyes: (I have to hide or cover up my cup of tea or she will drink it all down).. :o )

*gasp* and she has heat ray vision too!

Lendi

Postby Lendi » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:31 am

For those of you who have animals, other then cats and/or dogs, please feel free to post them too.. Birds, horses, whatever, all are welcome here.. It would be great if you add a brief note about your pet, if you feel like it.. :D

Lendi

Postby Lendi » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:33 am

"Amun Nefer" wrote:*gasp* and she has heat ray vision too!

Damn flash!! lol! I used to have the best photo program to get rid of 'yellow eye', :eek: but it won't work on Vista.. Arrrg, if I'd know that when I bought this computer I'd a made them put XP back on.. ;)

Elizabethus

Postby Elizabethus » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:37 am

Bump! Scratch! Thump!

Snefru

Postby Snefru » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:57 am

These are a few of the street cats who adopted us :D
We clean them, worm and deflea them, neuter them and then the buggers LEAVE us!! :rolleyes:
Even the spider moved web from our garden :mad: :D

The tortoiseshell and black ones were Maggie and Lucky Boy. Both dead after being run down and now buried in our garden. :(

The rest Gary, Kelso, Fluffy, and Mildred and many others we dont have pics of use our house as a Funduq Otta.....Cat Hotel :D

princesskimmy

me and elvis

Postby princesskimmy » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Here is my pet his name is Elvis he is a hamster and thats my sisters dog Cream Cheese they are BFF's ( we have to wear gloves elvis bites

Lendi

Postby Lendi » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:39 pm

"princesskimmy" wrote:Here is my pet his name is Elvis he is a hamster and thats my sisters dog Cream Cheese they are BFF's ( we have to wear gloves elvis bites

If someone named me Elvis and put me in a plastic round ball, I'd bite too! ROTFL :D

Lendi

Postby Lendi » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:43 pm

"Snefru" wrote:These are a few of the street cats who adopted us :D
We clean them, worm and deflea them, neuter them and then the buggers LEAVE us!! :rolleyes:
Even the spider moved web from our garden :mad: :D

The tortoiseshell and black ones were Maggie and Lucky Boy. Both dead after being run down and now buried in our garden. :(

The rest Gary, Kelso, Fluffy, and Mildred and many others we dont have pics of use our house as a Funduq Otta.....Cat Hotel :D

Yes, my friend, who has a big farm, does the same for all her 'barn cats'.. Gives them all their shots, worms them, neuters them then off they go to someone else's farm for free handouts.. lol However, that spider, ugh! The only creature in the world I can't abide! :eek: I'll take snakes, rats, mice, anything but spiders..... :rolleyes:

princesskimmy

Postby princesskimmy » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:51 pm

"Lendi" wrote:If someone named me Elvis and put me in a plastic round ball, I'd bite too! ROTFL :D

LOL I SEE YOUR POINT LMAO but Elvis well I love the singer went to graceland in may :)

Lendi

Postby Lendi » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:44 pm

"princesskimmy" wrote:LOL I SEE YOUR POINT LMAO but Elvis well I love the singer went to graceland in may :)

I bet you watched the very nice retrospective they had on him the other night.. :)

Return to “General Discussion”