Who is on top of the Keyboard? (The pet thread! =D)

Feedback, questions and general discussion regarding Nile Online
Lendi

Postby Lendi » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:04 am

Feather decided she was NOT going to pose nicely for me today no matter what I did, including trying to get her to play with her favorite toy.. Oh well, tomorrows another day, or maybe, next week would be better.. Come on, guys, let's get those lovely pet pics in here.. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JuliaSet

Postby JuliaSet » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:24 am

I have 4 resident felines. The two old ones are males, and the recent additions are females. All are found, and well loved.

Oscar Wild, a Smoke Persian with a nose. Smart and very kind to the new arrivals.. if they would have him.
Pompom, black American short hair, stubby tail. Hates new cats. He is a huge monster!
Gregorina, we found this old breeder cat with loose teeth, thin as a bone, has filled out quite well. Does not want to be around other cats.
Lilly Rose, 6 month old, action packed medium coat tabby. She arrived last so the pecking order puts her in a bad place. When Gregorina or Pom attack her, she will race to the old shower curtain and let her feelings out on it. Lilly is recovering at the vet after being spayed today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by JuliaSet on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lendi

Postby Lendi » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:12 am

"JuliaSet" wrote:I have 4 resident felines. The two old ones are males, and the recent additions are females. All are found, and well loved.

Oscar Wild, a Smoke Persian with a nose. Smart and very kind to the new arrivals.. if they would have him.
Pompom, black American short hair, stubby tail. Hates new cats. He is a huge monster!
Gregorina, we found this old breeder cat with loose teeth, thin as a bone, has filled out quite well. Does not want to be around other cats.
Lilly Rose, 6 month old, action packed medium coat tabby. She arrived last so the pecking order puts her in a bad place. When Gregorina or Pom attack her, she will race to the old shower curtain and let her feelings out on it. Lilly is recovering at the vet after being spayed today.

Lovely, one and all, Julia! I hope Lilly is up and about and her usual rambunctious self in short order.. ;)

JuliaSet

Postby JuliaSet » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:32 pm

She is home, not "singing", doing well and starting to be interested in her toys. I only have to guard her from PomPom till her incision heals. He is so big I can barely hold him.

Cleopatra I

Postby Cleopatra I » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:48 am

*cries* I miss my little guy so much. . .

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:55 am

"cleopatra i" wrote:*cries* i miss my little guy so much. . .

:( :(

Lendi

Postby Lendi » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:06 am

"Cleopatra I" wrote:*cries* I miss my little guy so much. . .

Awww, so sorry, Sweetie.. :(

aramann

Postby aramann » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Filou, our flame point siamese.
Sebastian, our old english bulldog.

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:22 pm

"aramann" wrote:Image

Awww.... :D

I'll bet he goes WOOOOOF! WOOOOF! (with a hard u sound)

Lendi

Postby Lendi » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:34 pm

"aramann" wrote:Image

What a couple of gorgeous animals! I think I'm in love with that beautiful Filou, I've never seen a 'flame point' Siamese before.. Lovely! :)

Well, I'm including a couple of pics of what Feather and I woke up to this morning.. This is looking out my bedroom window, Feather was NOT happy, since she spent the last couple of days enjoying some moderately warm weather outside and most of the previous snowfall had melted off.. :p It's like she blames ME for it! :eek: But from what I can tell we got about 5 inches during the night and more is expected soon.. :( (Sigh).. I'm pretty much ready for Spring.... ;) We've both got 'cabin fever'...

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:35 pm

BUMP! Site still ain't cute enough.

Lendi

Postby Lendi » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:18 pm

"Amun Nefer" wrote:BUMP! Site still ain't cute enough.

Well, what more do you want, presents, glitter and graffiti? :D

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:37 am

"Lendi" wrote:Well, what more do you want, presents, glitter and graffiti? :D

Lol, there are definitely people who aren't posting...

GaSplat
Location: Splat's Crib 159N on Sabah - where the tools of war can be found ;)

Postby GaSplat » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:11 am

Ok. I relent. Here is a picture of my cute little puppy. Some say he looks like a cat but we don't let that bother us. :D

Lendi

Postby Lendi » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:50 am

"GaSplat" wrote:Ok. I relent. Here is a picture of my cute little puppy. Some say he looks like a cat but we don't let that bother us. :D

Well, interesting, very interesting, could be a dog, I suppose.. ;) It's for sure I've seen stranger looking ones..

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:22 pm

"GaSplat" wrote:Ok. I relent. Here is a picture of my cute little puppy. Some say he looks like a cat but we don't let that bother us. :D

Aww... You should check him for kidney stones though. :rolleyes:

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:22 pm

"Lendi" wrote:Well, interesting, very interesting, could be a dog, I suppose.. ;) It's for sure I've seen stranger looking ones..

Yipes, I think I'm gonna be sick...

Lendi

Postby Lendi » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:55 am

"Amun Nefer" wrote:Yipes, I think I'm gonna be sick...

Yep, this is what comes of man manipulating genes..... And it's only gonna get worse.. :p

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:33 pm

Bump =/

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:05 pm

No. Blue's thread would have to be stickied before mine is. Besides, it seems that not everyone has a pet...

Return to “General Discussion”