Page 1 of 9

Who is on Top of the Keyboard? (The pet thread! =D)

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:02 am
by Amun Nefer
Everyone knows about BLU3Y3Z's wildly popular thread, Who is Behind the Keyboard. It's about high-time we also see the furballs who are keeping them company. So, to reduce the massive number of pet pics being posted there, and to increase the overall cuteness of Nile Online, I hereby, without any further ado, I hereby introduce... Who is on Top of the Keyboard? (the Pet thread)

Post your pretty pics here! :D

Edit: Yay! Commander Amun Nefer now.

My loveable pets:

Mangy the Puss and Amow the Pup, or as I call them, the Baronness and Baron.

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:11 am
by BLU3Y3Z
I so wish I made a pet now :) my dad does there ours two but we dont llive with him soon as I can ill post one of my dogs!

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:16 am
by Amun Nefer
"BLU3Y3Z" wrote:I so wish I made a pet now :) my dad does there ours two but we dont llive with him soon as I can ill post one of my dogs!

Lol, well when you see them again, be sure to post! :D

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:18 am
by ValerieL
Indian Thunder Jones and Rosie, respectively. ;-)

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:33 am
by MadZedong
my homer.


Image

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:42 am
by Elizabethus
Wow. This is great! Love all the pictures. Here is another of Skye. As I said before he is always sitting by the computer.

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:45 am
by Amun Nefer
"Elizabethus" wrote:Wow. This is great! Love all the pictures. Here is another of Skye. As I said before he is always sitting by the computer.

Lol, his eyes are crossed... lol, why does your Alarm Clock not have a normal 1-12 clockface? Strange... :confused:

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:49 am
by Elizabethus
"Amun Nefer" wrote:Lol, his eyes are crossed... lol, why does your Alarm Clock not have a normal 1-12 clockface? Strange... :confused:


:D :D Yes his eyes are crossed. Not all the time but mostly when he gets excited. That strange clock is a timer! So I wont talk on the phone too long. ;)

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:51 am
by Amun Nefer
"ValerieL" wrote:Indian Thunder Jones and Rosie, respectively. ;-)

lol, what unique colouring... especially on the faces

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:23 am
by Lendi
Here too, is another of my lovely, delightful and extremely aggravating kitty, Feather Tea, so named because she goes nuts for both.. :rolleyes: (I have to hide or cover up my cup of tea or she will drink it all down).. :o )

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:25 am
by Amun Nefer
"Lendi" wrote:Here too, is another of my lovely, delightful and extremely aggravating kitty, Feather Tea, so named because she goes nuts for both.. :rolleyes: (I have to hide or cover up my cup of tea or she will drink it all down).. :o )

*gasp* and she has heat ray vision too!

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:31 am
by Lendi
For those of you who have animals, other then cats and/or dogs, please feel free to post them too.. Birds, horses, whatever, all are welcome here.. It would be great if you add a brief note about your pet, if you feel like it.. :D

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:33 am
by Lendi
"Amun Nefer" wrote:*gasp* and she has heat ray vision too!


Damn flash!! lol! I used to have the best photo program to get rid of 'yellow eye', :eek: but it won't work on Vista.. Arrrg, if I'd know that when I bought this computer I'd a made them put XP back on.. ;)

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:37 am
by Elizabethus
Bump! Scratch! Thump!

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:57 am
by Snefru
These are a few of the street cats who adopted us :D
We clean them, worm and deflea them, neuter them and then the buggers LEAVE us!! :rolleyes:
Even the spider moved web from our garden :mad: :D

The tortoiseshell and black ones were Maggie and Lucky Boy. Both dead after being run down and now buried in our garden. :(

The rest Gary, Kelso, Fluffy, and Mildred and many others we dont have pics of use our house as a Funduq Otta.....Cat Hotel :D

me and elvis

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:31 pm
by princesskimmy
Here is my pet his name is Elvis he is a hamster and thats my sisters dog Cream Cheese they are BFF's ( we have to wear gloves elvis bites

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:39 pm
by Lendi
"princesskimmy" wrote:Here is my pet his name is Elvis he is a hamster and thats my sisters dog Cream Cheese they are BFF's ( we have to wear gloves elvis bites


If someone named me Elvis and put me in a plastic round ball, I'd bite too! ROTFL :D

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:43 pm
by Lendi
"Snefru" wrote:These are a few of the street cats who adopted us :D
We clean them, worm and deflea them, neuter them and then the buggers LEAVE us!! :rolleyes:
Even the spider moved web from our garden :mad: :D

The tortoiseshell and black ones were Maggie and Lucky Boy. Both dead after being run down and now buried in our garden. :(

The rest Gary, Kelso, Fluffy, and Mildred and many others we dont have pics of use our house as a Funduq Otta.....Cat Hotel :D


Yes, my friend, who has a big farm, does the same for all her 'barn cats'.. Gives them all their shots, worms them, neuters them then off they go to someone else's farm for free handouts.. lol However, that spider, ugh! The only creature in the world I can't abide! :eek: I'll take snakes, rats, mice, anything but spiders..... :rolleyes:

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:51 pm
by princesskimmy
"Lendi" wrote:If someone named me Elvis and put me in a plastic round ball, I'd bite too! ROTFL :D


LOL I SEE YOUR POINT LMAO but Elvis well I love the singer went to graceland in may :)

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:44 pm
by Lendi
"princesskimmy" wrote:LOL I SEE YOUR POINT LMAO but Elvis well I love the singer went to graceland in may :)


I bet you watched the very nice retrospective they had on him the other night.. :)