Goodbye to all my friends

Feedback, questions and general discussion regarding Nile Online
Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:35 am

Lol, except for me being a dude, that fits me perfectly! :D

Herodotus

Postby Herodotus » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:49 am

Goodbye Tink.
Sorry you are leaving, you taught me the importance of labbing and the continue play button. I found you helpful and honourable and above all fun :D

As for some of the others who posted vindictive misrepresentations in this thread, there is no secret in Tink being Mark, it's in his profile.
Why post groundless snide remarks about other identities. Maybe it's the sort of think you would do, but not Tink. If he comes back, and I hope he does, we will certainly know about it.

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Look at my convos with Tink, he even sent me a few PMs that I found very insulting.

Jimaaten

Postby Jimaaten » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Goodbye Mark for now. :( I hope you'll come back to the CotN forum in time; I'm not dedicated enough to download newbie saves and dissect them. ;) We've disagreed here and there over game mechanics, but I always valued your opinion, even when I thought it was wrong. :p :D It's good to have conflicting opinions.

Lendi

Postby Lendi » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:12 pm

"dreadmime" wrote:Definately

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/coffeeklatch.htm

Coffee Klatch. Calm and Reserved, like a social gathering, with a desire for more "chat" less "kill", but if push comes to shove you'll start decapitating people in a heartbeat. :p

Oooh, yes, very apt description and I'm always glad to stay on my 'Amunnies' good side.. :D

2ndPhoenix

Postby 2ndPhoenix » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:30 pm

I'll miss Tink, tbh.

He helped me out when I just started, and gave me some pretty useful tips since I was lazy to RTFM at first.

In my way of seeing things, though I didn't agree with some of his views, he was pretty funny and helpful.

Sjofn

Postby Sjofn » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:33 pm

"thegrad" wrote:I have almost quit reading the forums, because most of the threads are now just personal attacks that have nothing to do with any of the TM games.
Tinkerbell, I do hope, you mean that you are only leaving the gossip sections and that you will still be available with your generous aid for all that need it.

I find this amusing, since Tinkerbell could be one of the worst offenders in this realm when he put his mind to it.

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:48 pm

Amen to that Sjofn

vic_4

Postby vic_4 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:39 am

"Sjofn" wrote:I find this amusing, since Tinkerbell could be one of the worst offenders in this realm when he put his mind to it.

True, but also one of the best helpers for new people.

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:08 pm

We should name his good side and his bad side, you know like ying and yang, good and evil. How about Dr. Tink and Mr. Bell? :D

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:35 pm

"dreadmime" wrote:Didn't someone say he's been back three times, under different user names?

Liar

For the record, I have only had two monikers. MarkDuffy, my real name was retired after 10,000 posts & Forums rank of Pharaoh that I absolutely hated, cuz we as posters are equal.

So I started over with this moniker.

The coming out party was in the Outside World in clear daylight & has always had the disclaimer in Tinkerbell's Profile, since Day One.

joshofet

Postby joshofet » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Still 7352 to go. Good to have you back! ;)

Return to “General Discussion”