Considerations

Feedback, questions and general discussion regarding Nile Online
Rhamses

Considerations

Postby Rhamses » Thu May 14, 2009 12:43 am

I have recently lost access to Nile Online at one location where I used to spend a lot of time. Because of this, I am considering leaving the game altogether. There are other mitigating factors of course but I won't go into all of that. I haven't made my final decision yet but I wanted to let people know just in case I drop off.

I will have to suspend any daily trade arrangements I have as I will not be able to give the game as much attention as before even if I DO stay. This means Siptah, Hottenshotten and Akasha Ra will no longer receive shipments from me. I will do my best to send final shipments to them for what has already been sent. If they don't see this post, I would appreciate it if someone would let them know.

If I leave, I will not be doing any gifting. I will probably not delete my account or attempt to go immortal, either. I will just let it fade into nothingness like so many other things in life do. I have had fun here with many of you and I will miss that. Perhaps I will chat with you all a few more times before I go but if I don't.....ahhh...you know the rest...

Ramzez

Postby Ramzez » Thu May 14, 2009 12:52 am

So basically you got banned from using NO while at work? :D

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Thu May 14, 2009 2:45 am

LAME! :( I hate whoever's responsible...

Rhamses

It's okay

Postby Rhamses » Thu May 14, 2009 7:25 am

I was already considering leaving anyway. Thanks for the sentiments, though.

Siptah
Location: Fürth, Germany | Immortal in Sabah | as Men Maat Ra in Sabah & Theoris now

Postby Siptah » Thu May 14, 2009 7:40 am

awwww that it's sad to hear :'( . we did have some fun, didn't we ?

Rhamses

Sip!!

Postby Rhamses » Thu May 14, 2009 7:46 am

Yes, we did. I will miss all of you. I might stay around a little while longer but I don't know for how long. I sent you the last shipment of Bronze a little while ago, Sip. It's been good chatting and trading with you.

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Fri May 15, 2009 1:28 am

Game or Job, I would pick job unless it really sucked anyways. :cool:

Return to “General Discussion”