Quad 1s !!!

Feedback, questions and general discussion regarding Nile Online
Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:00 pm

The way you describe it is that you basically made your way through hitting it big on the market. So the entire strategy would be all about market interaction.
But your stats tell a different story. 79 sales might be enough in total to gain the required 82k lux goods that are required for founding the cities, if you basically traded mats:luxes 1:1 at lots averaging 1k per transaction.

Even if you gained all the lux goods that you required through market transactions, it opens one central question: How did you get all the bread if not through market transactions? A) The bread to feed your workers; B) the bread for all new cities. You didn't get it through market sales, because you had to use all the income of your 79 sales for purchasing over 82k lux goods.

But anyway, 79 market sales is not the fingerprint of someone whose core activity is market interaction. That's the major hole in your story that you want to make us believe.

Cazy

Postby Cazy » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:14 pm

thechris, you got very quickly from:

like ie selling bronze for 6 or 7 bread then buying lux for 9 or 10

to:

i can sell my bronze at 7 or 8(and only cost 1 to make) then with that 7 or 8 i can buy lux so im basicly trading 1;1

from one page to the other.

By the way, bronze doesn't cost 1 bread, but 2.4. Lime costs only 1 bread cause there's nothing else for the miners to do at the monument site, but the workers in the cities have always the alternative to produce bread, every worker being able to produce an equivalent of 2.4 bread per hour.

Your debt of 30k lux raws is one thing, but with all the new details you provided about your strategy, your achievement rises even more question marks.

I didn't do the math in detail, but the rough figures are not on your side. OK, you did it, no question about it and that's great, but I feel we're not told about everything that went on behind the scenes. In a normal, competitive environment, with people willing to help but not by severely cutting down their own economies, you can't achieve what you did.

thechris

Postby thechris » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:12 pm

"Mr Ears" wrote:The way you describe it is that you basically made your way through hitting it big on the market. So the entire strategy would be all about market interaction.
But your stats tell a different story. 79 sales might be enough in total to gain the required 82k lux goods that are required for founding the cities, if you basically traded mats:luxes 1:1 at lots averaging 1k per transaction.

Even if you gained all the lux goods that you required through market transactions, it opens one central question: How did you get all the bread if not through market transactions? A) The bread to feed your workers; B) the bread for all new cities. You didn't get it through market sales, because you had to use all the income of your 79 sales for purchasing over 82k lux goods.

But anyway, 79 market sales is not the fingerprint of someone whose core activity is market interaction. That's the major hole in your story that you want to make us believe.

i didnt do all my trades in the market, the market was souly bread, and i did most of sells to higher players so there is a chance one of them went inmortal and the numbers changed, i dunno, i didnt keep track of everything

its sad how no one can belive people on the internet without questioning them...... what happened to honesty? really?

thechris

Postby thechris » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:13 pm

"Cazy" wrote:By the way, bronze doesn't cost 1 bread, but 2.4.

??? how?

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:37 pm

"thechris" wrote:??? how?

Good Morning, WingMan! I hope your Turkey Day was as excellent as mine was!

The 2.4 is a spreadsheet opportunity cost, something you were not playing. You are correct, your bronze only cost one bread, what the bronze mine worker eats.

Your Challenege was playing outside the box & binary thinkers (spreadsheeters) will never understand.

...your Gold Medal...

:)

thechris

Postby thechris » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:14 pm

whats opportunity cost?
im not a spreadsheeter

Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:17 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:Your Challenege was playing outside the box & binary thinkers (spreadsheeters) will never understand.

...but you can never play outside the laws of arithmetics ;)

And once again... you as the leader of a crusade against cheating are entirely taking the side of an extremely suspicious activity??? Hmmm, very very strange.... it makes one think that you are only praising yourself for what you "achieved" with your multiple account... ;)

I'd say.... poor try, Tinky, very poor try!

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:37 pm

"thechris" wrote:whats opportunity cost?

One worker can basically make 2.4 bread when put to work in Wheat Field/Bakery. However, you were playing a market game, so that 2.4 does not apply to you. You were using your bronze to sell & getting your profit from that. You were turning your bronze into lux at the market at almost 1for1. Your profit was closer to 7.2+, much better than 2.4.

im not a spreadsheeter

Neither am I!

Spreadsheeters suck! :D
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:45 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:However, you were playing a market game

The market game??? With a record of 79 sales????????? LOL

Why don't you tell us the real story, Tink!

By the way, Tink/chris/whatever, why don't you make a screenshot of your last 3 pages of your market log? Hmm? (And I mean today, not in a couple of days after you made some transactions which you want us to see)

:D

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:00 pm

"Mr Ears" wrote:The market game??? With a record of 79 sales????????? LOL

You are such a simpleton besides being a troll, stalker, ingame illegal PvP harasser & illegal multiple accounter Ears (sunburn in Theoris).

If a player goes Immortal who dealt with tinks at the market, tinks market activity with the Immortal will go poof from tinks profile. All we know is that tinks had at least 79 lot sells & don't know how large each lot size was.

Why don't you tell us the real story, Tink!

By the way, Tink/chris/whatever, why don't you make a screenshot of your last 3 pages of your market log? Hmm? (And I mean today, not in a couple of days after you made some transactions which you want us to see)

:D

Which real story is that? Your fantasy & dishonesty again working overtime?

~ ~ ~

For the rest of the class, tinkswingman & I have never traded, neither directly or indirectly, nor has there been coordinated market activity between us. Likewise, there has not been any gifting between us, again, neither directly nor indirectly.

Chris plays his own game. I am not now, nor have I ever been, involved.

We met & are friends via the Sabah Trade Wall. tinks makes me laugh. He is a teenager & I adopted him (rather he adopted ME wiith his choice of ingame name ~ LOL). His idea, not mine, kinda. I told him on the wall that he could be my WingMan any time & he deleted his first account & did! :D

His goal of Quad 1s was also his original idea, cuz I posted that one of my goals was Quad 22s.

...ode to WingMan... :) :) :) :)

Jeff Fiske, when are you gonna take out the Mr Ears/sunburn trash?
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 21 times in total.

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:49 pm

"Mr Ears" wrote:But your stats tell a different story. 79 sales

I can not find the thread but I remember someone (reed or jeff) mentioning that when a player goes immortal or deletes, the market sales, trade records and ally records disappear with them.

wish I could have found the thread/post :mad:
:cool:

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Noone considering wall trades? They aren't listed either.

@pantherX: I don't know about the profiles, but I can confirm that all records and even scrolls from deleted players dissappear.

Maybe we should test this? Anyone going immortal soon and willing to sell me something/ buy something from me?

Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:54 pm

"PantherX" wrote:I can not find the thread but I remember someone (reed or jeff) mentioning that when a player goes immortal or deletes, the market sales, trade records and ally records disappear with them.

Well, even if they disappear: This explanation is only of theoretical nature.

Would be quite a coincidence, no? That suddenly all of his trading partners went immortal right before the news was published in the forums, right? That explanation only exists in theory... ;)

Ivy

Postby Ivy » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:55 pm

PantherX, re your post, I found this thread where it is mentioned that sales disappear from your profile when the players who bought from you go Immortal or delete:

http://www.tiltedmill.com/forums/showthread.php?p=262336

It makes sense that sales and purchases would go poof, since everything else seems to, including scrolls.
Last edited by Ivy on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed link

Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:58 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:Jeff Fiske, when are you gonna take out the Mr Ears/sunburn trash?

Tsssss..... you don't want me to show the forum screenshots of your ingame scrolls I receive, do you? :cool:

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:28 pm

"Ivy" wrote:PantherX, re your post, I found this thread where it is mentioned that sales disappear from your profile when the players who bought from you go Immortal or delete:

http://www.tiltedmill.com/forums/showthread.php?p=262336

It makes sense that sales and purchases would go poof, since everything else seems to, including scrolls.

Yes, & as I posted above, I have already Labbed this.

Thankx for the link, Ivy!

thechris

Postby thechris » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:11 am

tink minor flaw in what you said, you said no transactions, i did buy some of your bronze to sell :D

but besides that i dont think we had anything else besides a few scrolls

i never once saw his boats on my docks!

thechris

Postby thechris » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:12 am

i will post pics of what ever you want- just tell me how, i fail at getting it right so if i can send pics to someone to resize and stuff that would be great

thechris

Postby thechris » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:26 am

and you people that try to do this mathmatlicly, good luck, its not like i can sell for the same price everytime, and i got stuff from monuments, i got approx.(dont think this is exact, its been awhile) 100k bread, 20k, bricks and 50k lime form all the monuments i took

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:42 am

"thechris" wrote:tink minor flaw in what you said, you said no transactions, i did buy some of your bronze to sell :D

LOL !!!

Yes, you did & told me on the forum my standard prices for luxmats were too low at 5 while the troll imbeciles Ears & peepee were claiming I was gouging my customers. :D

That's why in my post I said no "coordinated" market activity & you only bought a few lots of 100 each. It cracked me up when you bought my bronze. LOL :eek:
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”