Four cities fully developed ..

Feedback, questions and general discussion regarding Nile Online
alvin

Postby alvin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:16 pm

I really don't like attacking anyone, was aggravated when I was attacked. :mad: I got my original monuments from bandits, and really think that's the way to go. It would be nice if once someone reached the number one spot they would go ahead and go immortal to make way for the next. Why would you just sit there, when you can't possibly improve :confused: I've done nothing different, have everything maxed, donate to temples, have items in the market, purchase items from the market, and with everything full to overflowing at max possible, I keep dropping from 10 to now 14. :eek: I'm guessing number 1 is not really possible. Tempted to just stop logging in, gets very frustrating. I like working hard, doing the calculations to get everything to work and then actually being rewarded instead of punished for my efforts. :o I play multiple MMORPG and am even cool with paying a monthly sub for some, but at this point I'd not be inclined to ever support anything again, free play or sub thru Tilted Mill. Color me very disappointed :(

BettyKhan

Postby BettyKhan » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:54 pm

I'm guessing that the #1 person in Theoris who is holding 4300 soldiers in one of his monuments today is waiting to get one "armor" in a quest. That's the only one he doesn't have.
People have tried to knock him down by taking his monuments before. He's been attacked before and is afraid.
I wish badgering him/her would help.
In my last life, the only quest item I didn't get was armor. I wouldn't stick around so long just to get it...
If TM was really here they could do something.

alvin

Postby alvin » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:33 pm

I have multiples of all the items, and honestly, once I hit number one, I'd just go immortal. I'm baffled, people closer to number one don't have the items, and I could not possibly max out one more thing but I keep dropping, today down to 15, about to just say forget it, so aggravated! Tilted Mill sure does not know how to motivate players, this becomes a game of sheer luck and that means skill is not required. There is not even anyone that can tell you specifically what is required to hit the number one spot. I've read the forums and examined the pics of others who are number one, and I have the same or better......so what's the point......at least in Sabah, seems this game was designed with major flaws! Seems like a total waste of time.

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:27 pm

lol I have not logged into Sabah for months maybe even a year, I figured it was poofed, but alas nope, my production items are all maxed and my bread is maxed - lol

I will build some chariots and target some of the high rankers to see if I can make them drop ;)
:cool:

Ineti

Postby Ineti » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Someone knocked the ranked 1 squatter out of their top spot so I expect a lot of folks will go immortal in short order. I've been hanging around the top ten for a couple months now and will go immortal as soon as I hit #1. I still don't have one of the quest items, but I don't need to hang around to get it. I'll try again in my next life.

Whoever popped that squatter, thanks. That user did it before and it was nice to see someone knock them down. I was going to build an army to do it but discovered that one can't attack a monument if you already have two...

alvin

Postby alvin » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:58 am

I appreciate all the good advise, going to try and hang in there. I tend to push for perfection, and let's face it - 10+ is not perfect ;) Drives me crazy! :eek:

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:17 am

Well the #1 person logged in today yet stayed there.. guess I'll send a couple chariots to give them a heads up ;)

edit:
I must be on crack, I swore I saw a blue dot there earlier but its orange now.. (3 days)
:cool:

alvin

Finally made it :-)

Postby alvin » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:01 am

Well finally made it to number one, and with hope, I did this right, just went immortal! It was a lot of fun working on the Nile, and many thanks to all those who were so helpful throughout my life in here. Special thanks to my first real trade partner, who is no longer in the game. Special tribute to Balthazarr!! Enjoy all! Alvin (Kat) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Return to “General Discussion”