Envoy

Feedback, questions and general discussion regarding Nile Online
BettyKhan

Envoy

Postby BettyKhan » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Hello everyone,
so, I have an Envoy in my level 7 city. What do I do with him/her? Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but I can't find anything about this?
What if my Envoy just sits...does he/she eat a lot of bread?
Thanks!
BettyKhan

grrlgeek

Postby grrlgeek » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Envoys don't eat any bread. You will get another one at every 3 palace levels - 10, 13, 16, 19, and 22 until you have a total of 6. Envoys only come to your Capital. You wont get any in your other cities.

Click on the envoy icon and it will take you to the Quests page. Alternatively, you can click on the Quests button (looks like a mountain) to access the page.

Send the envoys on quests. Depending on how many envoys you have, you can send between 1 and 6 at a time, either on the same quest, or on a mix of quest types. Quests take 12 hours to run. They cost luxury items, or ships and bread, depending on the quest.

You will receive (some number) of bricks (always) on the first 3 types, plus the possibility of finding a profile item (armor, linen, hammer, etc) or a scarab. You only occasionally get a profile item or scarab. On the 3 more expensive quests you will receive (always) a build-time coupon for reduction of time on your next upgrade, plus the possibility of a profile item or scarab. The time-off is 4, 10, and 12 hours, respectively, as you go up in Quest level.

Have fun!

Q-Man

Postby Q-Man » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 pm

You can find the envoy icon down near the worker icon in the lower left.

BettyKhan

Postby BettyKhan » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:25 am

thanks Q-Man. This will be very helpful. I think I can send him on a quest now...

Return to “General Discussion”