Thoughts... third city or monument

Feedback, questions and general discussion regarding Nile Online
Jamoese

Thoughts... third city or monument

Postby Jamoese » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:10 am

I was wondering whether some of the more experienced players had an opinion on whether to go for a thrid city or monument.

I have a bronze city and a henna city at the moment and more thought was to have a leather city for the third. This would allow me to train up the military required for a monument attack. What do people think?

Rhamses

Postby Rhamses » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:16 am

I think I would prefer to have a third city first, especially if you are planning on leather for an army=building empire. Even if both of your current cities are high level, there is no good reason to wait on establishing your third city if you have the resources. The only exception is if you do not have the scarabs or you are trying to see how high you can get your rank with only 2 cities.

The things I would be sure of before taking a monument is that you are ready with a large army, outstanding brick and bread production and a history of successful trading

seth

Try to do both

Postby seth » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:42 am

Do Both claim your monument plot (but sparsely populate it) and build your 3rd.... use it as a limestone mine then all will grow together and when limestone to up grade you have it (build levels of the monument as you can),

Return to “General Discussion”