Can't buy kohl

Feedback, questions and general discussion regarding Nile Online
tayah

Can't buy kohl

Postby tayah » Tue May 14, 2013 8:31 pm

I want to buy 25 kohl to upgrade brickworks, but some big player is clogging all the offers selling only ridicilous amounts of kohl like 4000/4 I cannot ever afford. :(

Usually there is some nubian trader I can buy that amount of 25, but not anymore.. Is this trade tab really so ridicilous that I have to buy 4000 at a time, or what I'm doing wrong? :eek: I cannot see that nubian trade offer anywhere..

AND usually when I put separate buy orders, nobody is ever answering them no matter how much I offer.. :mad:

Keith

Postby Keith » Tue May 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Did you try the trade wall in the game? Someone there will probably be willing to sell you 25 kohl or trade for it.

Buying from the Nubian trader is crazy since those prices are astronomically high compared to what you can pay otherwise.

BettyKhan

Postby BettyKhan » Wed May 15, 2013 3:40 am

tayah,
come to the Trade Wall or the General Wall and put your problem there.
Not all players come to this forum.
--Eribetka

(formerly BettyKhan)

tayah

Postby tayah » Wed May 15, 2013 11:19 am

Sorry, if I'm a total noob, but what is the trade wall? Anyway, I put in buy order to the market and luckily somebody sold me 25 kohl.. I just wish there would be an option to buy small quantities at any time from nubian trader, even if it's much higher priced. I need at this stage only small quantities at a time. I have a lot of extra bread anyway, I upgraded it first..And by this far I have bought only from nubian trader, because there isn't any offers usually at the market and when it is, they are ridicilously large amounts. :confused:

Keith

Postby Keith » Wed May 15, 2013 11:31 am

The trade wall is one of the three walls that are accessed via the SCRIBE WALL button Image on your city's main screen over towards the right side of the browser below the picture of your city.

By clicking that button, you can chat about anything with anyone on the GENERAL wall. Make trades on the TRADE wall or chat with other "nome" neighbors on the NOME wall.

The most active walls are the General and Trade walls. The Nome wall tends to be fairly dead most of the time.

You should be able to buy kohl for about 4 bread each. Sometimes you might see a lower price but 4 is about the normal average price for kohl.

Start producing goods in your city, and use them to trade for things you need for upgrades. You'll need lots of ships so start buying and trading for cedar and make ships in the exchange building. Each ship carries 100 units of something. Sending you 25 kohl would still take one entire ship though.

Return to “General Discussion”