Hey there!

Feedback, questions and general discussion regarding Nile Online
Chris Beatrice

Hey there!

Postby Chris Beatrice » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello gang... yes it has been a while, so sorry. It's so great that folks still use these forums to exchange info on TMill games.

I wish I had "big news" for you, but I don't. Do I think about revving up the TMill engines - yes, every day. Have we made several attempts to get something going - you bet! But it is hard with the team scattered and the normal challenges we all face in our day to day lives.

Again, I wish I had more to say, but for now this'll have to do. If anyone has any specific questions feel free to message me here.

-Chris

Farenbourgh

Postby Farenbourgh » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:57 pm

thank you :-)

and congrats to your 100th post!

vic_4

Postby vic_4 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:59 am

Still crossed fingers.

Thomazml

Postby Thomazml » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:39 pm

Why you guys don't try kickstarter, or others stuff to finance your Medieval Mayor? The Game Children of The Nile it's a masterpiece. I'll like to see a similar one, in the Ancient Greece, the social simulation it's perfect :O

I wish you guys good fortune...

Any new project, just post here, we will be watching =)

Farenbourgh

Postby Farenbourgh » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:09 pm

I don't think that money is the only problem, i think there might me more to it. Financing a game with a huge fanbase is no problem nowadays anymore.

BettyKhan

Re: Hey there! What's Going On?

Postby BettyKhan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:01 pm

By now you all know the Nile is frozen. That is, the free Nile Online game. Production and travel have stopped. It's supposed to be a server problem, but we just wish someone would either say, sorry, we can't fix it or give us a progress report as to how it's being fixed!

Some of us have invested a lot of time and some money playing the game. We've made friends here, but really, we want to know what's going on.

Okti

Re: Hey there!

Postby Okti » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:16 pm

Absolutely right Eri, we need to know what is is the problem and TM is not informing us at the walls or at the forum, have been playing the game for more over 4 years now and bought a lot of scarabs, and even developed some scripts and and an application to collect some stats about the game. But I feel rather losing my good will to TM at the moment, to TM please sort your selves out and please inform us!

Return to “General Discussion”