Childnodes???

Find a bug on the Nile?
Sayamistar

Childnodes???

Postby Sayamistar » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 am

The screen stops working... when I try reloading, the following message appears: "Type Error: Cannot read property 'Childnodes' of undefined." Any idea??? :confused:

Ivy

Postby Ivy » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Unless you use scarabs to increase the time-out period, your Nile sesssion will time out after 20 minutes of inactivity - but sometimes that does not take you back to the login screen right away and this odd message appears.

Relogging ought to fix it, or else close your browser and start up again.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:20 pm

And I also think posting on the Scribe Walls does not count as "activity". Does this happen while chatting on the General Wall?

Sayamistar

Postby Sayamistar » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:07 am

It doesn't wait for 20 minutes... It keeps coming sooner than that... and of course, it happens especially when I try to enter a building... Is it because of the GM!!!

Bigger surprise is that it haunts me in the Theoris... Sabah runs fine... I find that problems very rarely in Sabah!!!
Last edited by Sayamistar on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ahkteton

Postby Ahkteton » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:37 pm

"Sayamistar" wrote: "Type Error: Cannot read property 'Childnodes' of undefined." Any idea??? :confused:

This is a error from JavaScript. Many browsers handle this differently than others. There is little you can do to fix this yourself.

Be sure to include your Debug Info (accessible from the link at the bottom of your game screen) so the game developer(s) have some clues to start looking at fixing your particular situation.

Return to “Bugs”