Monument bug

Find a bug on the Nile?
mobius

Monument bug

Postby mobius » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:17 pm

This should be fixed if it isn't a bug.
My workers work at half the production with no bread in the monument. They should stop working and produce no limestone. Basically at this point I'm going to level up my limestone and send no bread. I'll have all the limestone I'll ever need.

Keith

Postby Keith » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:39 pm

It happened to me last night and I've already reported the problem to Jeff early this morning. He should have all the current problems fixed sometime soon after he reads my email.

They've been having problems with bugs due to server response time. When the server has been slow these strange bugs appear in the game. They have been working on them all, but I don't think they've come up with a permanent fix for them yet.

So just keep reporting problems and those instances will be taken care of as soon as Jeff can get to them.

Keith

Postby Keith » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:42 pm

I just logged into the game and see that Jeff has already corrected the problem, at least for me.

Shoe123

Postby Shoe123 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:15 pm

They've been having problems with bugs due to server response time. When the server has been slow these strange bugs appear in the game. They have been working on them all, but I don't think they've come up with a permanent fix for them yet.

Gets

Return to “Bugs”