Temple bonus

Find a bug on the Nile?
Antheea

Temple bonus

Postby Antheea » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm

I've browsed the Bugs section and couldn't find this sort of thing reported yet, so I'll do it now. It seems that although I have the option to donate at the temple, the 10% production bonus is still active, although it should have ended some good hours ago.

I tried refreshing the game several times but it's still active and all my shops show that the bonus is active, yet in the temple I get this message: Osiris likes perfume. A lot. If you and your nearby Pharaohs are able to provide 5064 perfume, your city will be blessed with increased production for 2 days!

I don't know if it's a real bug or not, but it's best to be on the safe side. The nome I am on is Osirisyatet 105N. I have two cities on that nome, on both sides of the Nile and both cities show that the blessing is still active.

Keith

Postby Keith » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:32 pm

There was a serious problem with the servers last night at the host provider service. Jeff is working on a solution to fix the game.

Hippocratia

Postby Hippocratia » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 am

The solution has been to roll back to 18th March, when the game was stable. Therefore we have lost a bit of time.

Return to “Bugs”