Citybuilder Archive

Off-topic discussions about everything else
Keith

Citybuilder Archive

Postby Keith » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:11 pm

For those of you still playing the old classics of Caesar III, Pharaoh/Cleopatra, Zeus/Poseidon, Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom as well as Children of the Nile and Caesar IV, my support website is still available.

On my site are copies of the official Pharaoh and Zeus websites with their official scenario walkthroughs and the official cheats for Pharaoh and Cleopatra, Zeus and Poseidon. These pages were created with the permission of Sierra. For a blast of nostalgia, drop in and check them out.

The website also includes my "music player" pages for Caesar III, Pharaoh/Cleopatra, Zeus/Poseidon, Emperor, Children of the Nile and Caesar IV. (Note: your game must be installed in the default install path that the installer wanted to use when you installed the game. I've made allowances for the game installed on a drive other than "C:" but you have to have the default directory path for it all to work.)

I also included my ancient "Caesar III Playthrough Archive". This page contains links to save games of each of the Caesar III cities as I built them. You can download the save files and load them into your game to see how I built my cities from the beginnings to the victory. If you are stuck on a city, sometimes it helps to see how someone else does it.

And, there is also a link to my challenging "Roman History Quiz". Do you think you know your Roman history and trivia?

All this is just sitting there waiting for someone to use it. I make no profit from it and it's all available for use free of charge.

Last edited by Keith on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tobing

Postby tobing » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:16 pm

In addition to that, a lot of material is available on http://www.staedtebauen.de for your convenience.

Thanks to Keith for all his efforts!

PCDania

Postby PCDania » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:11 pm

There is also a lot of help and material available at heavengames.com. Links are in the menu to the left.

Marius

Postby Marius » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:18 am

Oh dear god,

I remember this from so long ago.

Well done my friend, so very well done.

OhhJim

Postby OhhJim » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:27 am

Thanks, Keith. One of my favorite things to do late at night is to play 'The Good Life' custom map on Pharaoh, on Very Hard, and play until I run out of money. No gifts, no do-overs, when I go negative, I quit. Sometimes the games are long, sometimes short. I like to try different strategies, Clay, Barley, etc. Can't do it with Flax/Linen.

Return to “The Outside World”