Why Arabs are Terrorists

Off-topic discussions about everything else
Ahmed_masri

Why Arabs are Terrorists

Postby Ahmed_masri » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:31 pm

Are Arabs destroy the other countries? Are they occupy it? Are the conquered the others? Are they destroyed America and Israel? The answer is NO. The reason: Arabs do these things because they see their countries destroyed by the Americans and its Allies. They first destroy Afghanistan and then Iraq and these days Israel totaly destroy Lebanon. If you see your country totaly destroyed will you love who destroy it? you must hate him. and the Americans say that they want to free Iraq. What happened? Iraq is under occupation and everyday more people are being killed and there is torture in the jails like Abu Ghorieb. I'm from Egypt and we here want only to live in peace but what Israel doing everyday in Palestine and America in Iraq make us don't forget that. Israel appeared as a country that borded with neighbors that want to destroy it. Who destroy the other now? Please we want to know why you hate the Arabs we wasn't hate you. Before 11 September America was like a beautiful dream for all the world but now it became as a scary nightmare. We want the truth we here don't know what is behind your hatred to us?

Phil Walker

Simple!

Postby Phil Walker » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:55 pm

Many questions and statements you make Ahmed. Yet the true answer is simple. Why do WE dislike you Arabs?! Try 9/11 where it was Arabs who hijacked the planes and flew them into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Is that plain enough?!

Arabs are also flooding many countries with intent to destroy. We have MANY inactive "Cells" of terrorism in the USA even this minute. So, your answer is incorrect. They ARE trying to destory AND they are occupying even our country.

You are also a victim of propaganda. Many (and no not all) Iraqis want us there until their new government is settled in. In time we will vacate and gladly but not until Iran and Syria quit provoking and recruiting new forces within Iraq.

BTW; we do NOT hate Arabs, only those who practice fascism and hide behind a religion so they can infiltrate and destoy all Christians and Jews. So, this IS MY view on the situation. You have yours and I have mine, You won't convince me to change nor I you it seems. So, let others voice their opinions as well, and let them deicide who they believe and which side they will be a part of.

Sincerely,
Phil

Anguille

Postby Anguille » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:12 pm

First we have to clarify:

All those who have made terrorist acts lately have not been arabs but fanatic muslims. All Arabs are not muslims and most arabs only want to live in peace. There is also a major difference between Sunii terrorism and Shiite terrorism.

Al Quaida is Sunii terrorism
Hamas and Hezbollah are Shiite terrorists/fighters

Both groups have VERY different goals.

Al Quaida is trying to hurt the west and the US in every possible way because they feel that the West (US/England) is interfering too much in the muslim world.

Hamas and Hezbollah are very localised and support the aims of the Palestinians people.

Now to the core of the problem. The West (England first) has made a lot of mistakes in the M-E at the beginning of the 20th century which created a sentiment of injustice among the populations of the M-E. It got even worse with the actions of the US (supporting the Shah). The other major problem has been the creation of Israel. The fact that the international community didn't make enough efforts to make it work at the start in a correct way has made the situation very difficult until today. While i, personaly, understand the desires of the palestinians/lebanese people, i cannot support the terrorist actions against Israel even if i believe that Israel is wrong and has had a terrible policy for as long as it has existed.

Jacquou Le

Postby Jacquou Le » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:19 pm

Ahmed_masri wrote:
Are Arabs destroy the other countries? Are they occupy it? Are the conquered the others? Are they destroyed America and Israel? The answer is NO. The reason: Arabs do these things because they see their countries destroyed by the Americans and its Allies. They first destroy Afghanistan and then Iraq and these days Israel totaly destroy Lebanon. If you see your country totaly destroyed will you love who destroy it? you must hate him. and the Americans say that they want to free Iraq. What happened? Iraq is under occupation and everyday more people are being killed and there is torture in the jails like Abu Ghorieb. I'm from Egypt and we here want only to live in peace but what Israel doing everyday in Palestine and America in Iraq make us don't forget that. Israel appeared as a country that borded with neighbors that want to destroy it. Who destroy the other now? Please we want to know why you hate the Arabs we wasn't hate you. Before 11 September America was like a beautiful dream for all the world but now it became as a scary nightmare. We want the truth we here don't know what is behind your hatred to us?

You asked a bunch of questions. I only ask you 1 question that is: How old are you?

You answer or not, I don't freaking care. But I tell you this, we're here in the US NEVER teach our kids to go out to the streets, picking rocks, and throw to armed tanks.

Anguille

Postby Anguille » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:21 pm

Jacquou Le wrote:You asked a bunch of questions. I only ask you 1 question that is: How old are you?

You answer or not, I don't freaking care. But I tell you this, we're here in the US NEVER teach our kids to go out to the streets, picking rocks, and throw to armed tanks.

Since when do you have armed tanks in your streets? :rolleyes:

Now seriously, i find it refreshing to have the opinion of an arab member of the community (hope he buys Caesar IV ;) ) it would be even more interesting to have the opinion of an Israeli. I find it funny that a bunch of guys who live many thousand kilometers of the region seem to know everything about the Middle-East and it's people...

MarkDuffy

Postby MarkDuffy » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:21 pm

Sure can tell a right-wing "American" republican a mile away, no?

The codewords, the racism, the hate & the perversion of Christianity.

Their time in power in America is rapidly coming to a close...

Kiya

Postby Kiya » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:36 pm

Jacquou Le wrote:
You answer or not, I don't freaking care.

You don't mind me asking, but why do you ask a question if you don't care about the reply? That doesn't encourage a person to reply to you. Or is this just an American way to put it? (A 'street lingo' I don't know about? Image )

MarkDuffy

Postby MarkDuffy » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:39 pm

Kiya wrote: Or is this just an American way to put it? (A 'street lingo' I don't know about? Image )

No, not an American way, Kiya. A right-wing republican way... ;)

Phil Walker

Yes...

Postby Phil Walker » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:01 pm

Anguille wrote:Both groups have VERY different goals.

Indeed their goals are different but for the most part have the same outcome. "UBL" and his crowd are just more vocal and outright militant at presetn. The others are just "laying back" and picking their time. In the end they will unite as both of their true goals are to erase Israel and the "Western World" from the Earth so only radical Muslim fanatics will rule the world.

I do agree not all Muslims are Arabs and vica versa. It's the fanatics we have to watch for and they can be found in BOTH factions. I did note we don't hate all Arabs, but just those who are fascists, which includes such Arabs that did the acts of 9/11.

While many of us move on and are living in the 21st century those of the fanatical "beliefs" are living in the 7th and have no intent on changing, like the rest of the world is trying to do to improve themselves

Sincerely,
Phil

Rnett

Postby Rnett » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:23 pm

Kiya wrote: Or is this just an American way to put it? (A 'street lingo' I don't know about? Image )

If it is then I don't know about it either. :)

Azeem

Postby Azeem » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:21 pm

Jacquou Le wrote:You asked a bunch of questions. I only ask you 1 question that is: How old are you?

Well, if you have armed tanks patrolling in your neighborhood, chucking artillery shells at you just because you happened to "look suspicious" (whatever that is supposed to mean), smashing your homes to pieces, harassing other kids in the street, keeping you from going to school, wouldn't you be a little angry? :rolleyes:

It's also quite interesting that certain people continue to try to "paint everyone with the ugly brush" as if they know EVERYTHING about the collective consciousness of certain groups of people. :rolleyes:
Last edited by Azeem on Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amator

To Jacquou Le and all others who never lived under fear of terrorist rockets falling

Postby amator » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:49 pm

Their kids don't throw rock to armed tanks (what for?), but they do throw rocks to cars, trains, soldiers etc. Hezbollah also sent rockets to our cities, houses, factories, forests, all places where he could. IDF throw bombs only in places where terrorists were, but before doing that he throws letters to population with request to leave, unlike Hezbollah's rockets were send to kill peaceful populations; children, women and men (and not only Jews, Arabs and Druzes also), to destroy our houses, our industry, our live…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pharaoh Pepy

Postby Pharaoh Pepy » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:14 pm

Hizbollah started it. Israel seemed to have had poor intelligence regarding targets, but there was no deliberate targeting of civilians on its part, though the attack on the UN post and one or two other instances looked highly dubious. Northern Israel is substantially Arab, and quite a few perished through Hizbollah rocketing. I really hope it is over. The Lebanese national army is feeble enough, and mostly Shia, so perhaps not.

MAX-1

Postby MAX-1 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:16 pm

The militant group Hezbollah captured two Israeli soldiers during clashes Wednesday across the border in southern Lebanon, prompting a swift reaction from Israel, which sent ground forces into its neighbor to look for them. The forces were trying to keep the soldiers' captors from moving them deeper into Lebanon, Israeli government officials said on condition of anonymity. [Forbes 7/12/06]

The Lebanese Shiite Hezbollah movement announced on Wednesday that its guerrillas have captured two Israeli soldiers in southern Lebanon. "Implementing our promise to free Arab prisoners in Israeli jails, our strugglers have captured two Israeli soldiers in southern Lebanon," a statement by Hezbollah said. "The two soldiers have already been moved to a safe place," it added. The Lebanese police said that the two soldiers were captured as they "infiltrated" into the town of Aitaa al-Chaab inside the Lebanese border. [Hindustan Times 7/12/06]

The Lebanese Hezbollah movement announced Wednesday the arrest of two Israeli soldiers in southern Lebanon. Lebanese police said that the two soldiers were arrested as they entered the town of Aitaa al-Chaab inside the Lebanese border. Israeli aircraft were active in the air over southern Lebanon, police said, with jets bombing roads leading to the market town of Nabatiyeh, 60 kilometers south of Beirut. [Bahrain News Agency 7/12/06]

TRANSLATION: According to the Lebanese police force, the two soldiers were captured in Lebanese territory, in the area of Aïta Al-Chaab close to the border, whereas Israeli television indicated that they had been captured in Israeli territory. [fr.news.yahoo 7/12/06]

According to the Lebanese police force, the two Israeli soldiers were captured in Lebanese territory, in the area of Aïta Al-Chaab, near to the border with Israel, where an Israeli unit had penetrated in middle of morning. [AFP 7/12/06]

It all started on July 12 when Israel troops were ambushed on Lebanon's side of the border with Israel. Hezbollah, which commands the Lebanese south, immediately seized on their crossing. They arrested two Israeli soldiers, killed eight Israelis and wounded over 20 in attacks inside Israeli territory. [Asia Times 7/15/06]

Israel's military response by air, land and sea to what it considered a provocation last week by Hezbollah militants is unfolding according to a plan finalized more than a year ago.

In the years since Israel ended its military occupation of southern Lebanon, it watched warily as Hezbollah built up its military presence in the region. When Hezbollah militants kidnapped two Israeli soldiers last week, the Israeli military was ready to react almost instantly. [SFGate 7/21/06]

To ignore the FACTS and perpetuate a lie is the key to propaganda.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
-- Joseph Goebbels
QUESTION:

If history repeats for those that fail to learn from the lessons it presents, then when will our Leaders begin to learn from the history they are creating?

MAX-1

Postby MAX-1 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:24 pm

Phil Walker wrote:Many questions and statements you make Ahmed. Yet the true answer is simple. Why do WE dislike you Arabs?! Try 9/11 where it was Arabs who hijacked the planes and flew them into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Is that plain enough?!

Arabs are also flooding many countries with intent to destroy. We have MANY inactive "Cells" of terrorism in the USA even this minute. So, your answer is incorrect. They ARE trying to destory AND they are occupying even our country.

You are also a victim of propaganda. Many (and no not all) Iraqis want us there until their new government is settled in. In time we will vacate and gladly but not until Iran and Syria quit provoking and recruiting new forces within Iraq.

BTW; we do NOT hate Arabs, only those who practice fascism and hide behind a religion so they can infiltrate and destoy all Christians and Jews. So, this IS MY view on the situation. You have yours and I have mine, You won't convince me to change nor I you it seems. So, let others voice their opinions as well, and let them deicide who they believe and which side they will be a part of.

Sincerely,
Phil

Phil, Do you draw a distinction between your use of "Dislike" and "Not Hate"? The usage seems to contradict itself. How can you say that you "Dislike" someone yet NOT hate them? Is it measurable on some scale? And if so, is that transparent to the one whom such "DISLIKE" is directed toward so they know that the dislike isn't really NOT hatred? And Phil, What did Christ say about dislike and NOT hatred of your brother? And where did Christ instruct for us to draw that line? Least we do unto Him.

MAX-1

Postby MAX-1 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:56 pm

Ahmed_masri wrote:
Are Arabs destroy the other countries? Are they occupy it? Are the conquered the others? Are they destroyed America and Israel? The answer is NO. The reason: Arabs do these things because they see their countries destroyed by the Americans and its Allies. They first destroy Afghanistan and then Iraq and these days Israel totally destroy Lebanon. If you see your country totally destroyed will you love who destroy it? you must hate him. and the Americans say that they want to free Iraq. What happened? Iraq is under occupation and everyday more people are being killed and there is torture in the jails like Abu Ghorieb. I'm from Egypt and we here want only to live in peace but what Israel doing everyday in Palestine and America in Iraq make us don't forget that. Israel appeared as a country that boarded with neighbors that want to destroy it. Who destroy the other now? Please we want to know why you hate the Arabs we wasn't hate you. Before 11 September America was like a beautiful dream for all the world but now it became as a scary nightmare. We want the truth we here don't know what is behind your hatred to us?

Ahmed,
Welcome. :)
First off, I speak for myself when I say that not every American hates the Arabs. Too much focus from the West has been placed upon the Arabs as the source of the West's frustrations about what is arriving at their door steps. Since 9/11 it has been a witch hunt, of sorts. And I hang my head in shame at the notion that the West finds it acceptable to initiate foreign policies that spurn degrees of hatred/disdain from radicals, worldwide. But that is the Imperialistic Colonization mentality, NO? Just when the Plantation was doing good too. NO? I mean, America trained Osama bi Laden and his forces a long while ago, then cut them off. Like a Plantation owner that doesn't need their mule any more. NO?
Iraq was WRONG. Backing the illegal occupation of Palestine and Lebanon was wrong. There are so many things that the West does that are wrong, in so many ways, yet many in the West are kept uninformed about what out leaders do so that when things like 9/11 happen, we place blame on outside forces and not examine what our leaders did to create such disdain at us.
None is so blind is as he, who can not see. NO?
Ahmed,
You make a good point. What freedom is at the end of a gun? And isn't that what the West brings to Afghanistan and Iraq? Palestine and Lebanon? Maybe when the West puts away their guns, they can instill trust and values that uphold freedom and democracy.

Phil Walker

Max:

Postby Phil Walker » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:34 pm

Forgive me as your wording is a bit confusing. Dislike and not hate ARE the same. Dislike is different than hate indeed. Does this answer your query?!

In regard to Christ and the Bible we are to love our enemies as we love ourselves, BUT we can love and dislike at the same time. A quote of my now deceased uncle fits that he said to my aunt. "I love you and love you very much BUT I don't even like you one little bit at this minute." It fits and the same with my prior reply. Comprende, ahora?

Now a question for you. When in war, are we not to defeat the enemy? Being as this IS a "Holy War", there is no compromises on either side. So, what is defeat in a Holy War? Only way I know is to kill, you? Do also remember God sent Joshua into battle and by God's design, Joshua slew the enemy. All wars that God is a part of will end in His timing and way.

Sincerely,
Phil

Need_Help

Postby Need_Help » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:17 pm

Actually, this thread is saying a 'sensitive' topic, you know what I mean. For my own opinion, the first one who started is the case of 9/11 and later US attack them. And then, they(the terrorist) still bomb Bali Island, London underground railway, and more. The latest one is taking the bomb to the plane and got caught in England. I wonder why they don't think whats the 'benefit' will them get?? They only makes people live in the unpeaceful world and kill themselves to bomb something, is it worth??

P.S. I felt that Ahmed is quite sensitive about it. For me, I won't think that its the Arabians fault, but it is the terrorist (I don't know, maybe there are some Arabians inside it, but it is also called as terrorist.)

MAX-1

Postby MAX-1 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:25 pm

Treat your brother as you treat yourself...
If you "DISLIKE" your brother, don't you similarly "DISLIKE" yourself?

Sure, it is possible to love your brother and not like what he does to you, or to himself or to others. But to "DISLIKE" all of his kind because of what he does to you is not showing compassion for your brother and most certainly NOT for his kind. It is not merciful but instead, vengeful, NO?

QUESTION: What did Jesus say about war? How does that square with his message of compassion, love, understanding and acceptance?

The Term, "Holy War". Isn't that a Western convention placed upon the warring differences in ideology that arose in the Dark Ages? Didn't that term come from the Authoritarian Roman Church, now known as the Holy Roman Catholic Church, placed upon the Muslims, but NOT the Jews, or the Hindu, or the Shaman? And why was it necessary then to rid the Roman Empire of such infidels, but leave "OTHERS". The game played out, the HOLY WARS then are no different than today's. "You're either with us, or... You're with the EVIL DO-ERZ, those Islamo-Fascists, you know, the Extremist Arab Muslims." The rally cry is eerily similar. Bow down to the glory of OUR God... 'Cept that God IS the same God, just known by a different name and a different sword.

So again I ask, why, 'NOT hate' but "DISLIKE" Arabs for what someone else did?
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

But to live in such times where our Leaders call upon scripture and of the words of Christ yet not heed those words, the sword wielded by him is not OF God's doing but of a more evil purpose. Pure evil. To justify the death and destruction as necessary... So did Hitler. To each Authoritarian figure that seeks to dominate the worlds landscape, fear and manipulation have always been the tool to attain great power, and none is more threatening than that of one's life.

But then again, racism justifies itself in odd ways, doesn't it.

Honestly, I'm extremely surprised at how little compassion is expressed for the Arab world, in general. I mean, sure, 9/11 was perpetrated by a thug group of 19(?) people that had contacts in the Middle East with other radicals of a small extremist sect that somehow slipped past our security so stealthily that with all possible warnings ignored, had our air defense been properly alerted, it could have staved off ANY of the planes. So as a grieving Nation, we don't examine those in charge OF our security but rather blame everyone else out there for our insecurities. Sort of like grieving over the death of a family member who died in a auto accident and blaming ALL Honda's out there, even though the car they were driving was being operated under the influence of drugs and alcohol. "It's gotta be them Honda's. They are Evil cars." What? It's not the drugs and alcohol? The drugs and alcohol of our foreign policy, which, BTW has a lot to do with drugs and alcohol and of course, weapon sales

MAX-1

Postby MAX-1 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:46 pm

And where in America might there be TANKS and "Jackboots" marching down the streets? Really now, our kids never have that privilege, now have they? To know what it is like to have another Nation's tanks in the streets. Another countries army breaking down your doors. Until you know what that feels like, please avoid condescension to someone who lives closer to that as their reality.

And really, our kids in the streets do carry guns and rob and burgle and what not. 1/10th of the US population LIVES in the prison system, so I could argue that we do teach our kids well enough. They just lack that particular opportunity to properly address their aggressions. Rocks at tanks. Pppffftttt :rolleyes:

Return to “The Outside World”