Different indicaters for the three blessing /bonuns

Have a suggestion or idea for Nile Online?
spidus
Location: market lavington/onnile osirisnehk cites antinoopolis /karanis

Different indicaters for the three blessing /bonuns

Postby spidus » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:02 pm

could we have different indicaters for bonuses. Whith the one its hard to tell now whether you have a temple bonus ,if you have a monument bonus or getting the wheat bonus. this meens you can miss out on contributing to the tempel blessing whith out constanty looking at the tempel .

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:37 pm

I agree. The more bonuses and events the game gets, the more I miss what´s going on. :o Maybe we need a extra palace page that shows what ressource gets what bonus.

shasamrat
Location: chandi and srina of Osirisant (116S), dibru of Bastreffer (115S), koopa of Bastkhai (106S)

Postby shasamrat » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Hmmm, I've still got the stele and my wheat is under bonus, but I don't have the [!] like I get with temple bonuses. Is that what you were referring to? Because all of my bonuses are spelled out on each individual page: [+2% from specs][+7% from stele], albeit in a frustratingly pale color. :p

spidus
Location: market lavington/onnile osirisnehk cites antinoopolis /karanis

Postby spidus » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:44 pm

there is no tempel bonus at the moment in my main city but i have a 2% bonas from my monument (that cuvers all citys i think)but i have a green [!] so as long as i have a monument i can not tell if the temple bonus is on or not

shasamrat
Location: chandi and srina of Osirisant (116S), dibru of Bastreffer (115S), koopa of Bastkhai (106S)

Postby shasamrat » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:18 pm

"spidus" wrote:there is no tempel bonus at the moment in my main city but i have a 2% bonas from my monument (that cuvers all citys i think)but i have a green [!] so as long as i have a monument i can not tell if the temple bonus is on or not

Ah, I didn't realize the monument bonus gave the [!]. Thanks.

Agamemnus

Postby Agamemnus » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:01 pm

"spidus" wrote:could we have different indicaters for bonuses. Whith the one its hard to tell now whether you have a temple bonus ,if you have a monument bonus or getting the wheat bonus. this meens you can miss out on contributing to the tempel blessing whith out constanty looking at the tempel .

You can already read what bonus you have by hovering over the [!]. If it's 10%, and you don't have any monuments, then you have the temple blessing...

BLU3Y3Z

Postby BLU3Y3Z » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:55 am

Lol i had this same idea but never posted...I support this

Return to “Suggestions / Ideas”