[Forums] Signatures and custom user titles

Have a suggestion or idea for Nile Online?
Pocket Nerd

[Forums] Signatures and custom user titles

Postby Pocket Nerd » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Assuming vBulletin v3.7.2 supports them, would it be possible, feasible, and desirable to enable signatures and custom user titles? (I realize the answer may be "It's technically possible, but it's too much work, requires labor hours we can't commit right now, or simply doesn't have a favorable cost:benefit ratio" and that's quite okay.)

Asterix~

Postby Asterix~ » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:41 am

"Pocket Nerd" wrote:Assuming vBulletin v3.7.2 supports them, would it be possible, feasible, and desirable to enable signatures and custom user titles? (I realize the answer may be "It's technically possible, but it's too much work, requires labor hours we can't commit right now, or simply doesn't have a favorable cost:benefit ratio" and that's quite okay.)

Custom user titles aren't a good idea, its better for the preset ranking to stay the way it is.

Signatures are an interesting idea, I guess. Its not exactly hard work to enable them.

Either way, this is a discussion forum primarily for the game, and not for the forum...

Pocket Nerd

Postby Pocket Nerd » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:55 am

"Asterix~" wrote:Custom user titles aren't a good idea, its better for the preset ranking to stay the way it is.
Why?
Signatures are an interesting idea, I guess. Its not exactly hard work to enable them.

Either way, this is a discussion forum primarily for the game, and not for the forum...
Where should I have made the suggestion, if not here?

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:54 am

"Pocket Nerd" wrote:Where should I have made the suggestion, if not here?

I'd recomment the tilted mill general forum.

Pocket Nerd

Postby Pocket Nerd » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:57 am

"sakasiru" wrote:I'd recomment the tilted mill general forum.
You may be right. Thanks!

Homeworld'sa

Postby Homeworld'sa » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:41 am

I do remember, on my searching of the community last month, seeing a topic like this. But I think it got deleted. Unsure why though. :(

Nonetheless, I do support signatures. Custom usertitles are fun and at least show that the admin cares :)

I don't like set post ranks, because people will just spam to the next rank to feel more important. How about set ranks and if users want to use them, have custom titles?

Homeworld'sa

Postby Homeworld'sa » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:14 pm

This idea still planned to happen then?

Return to “Suggestions / Ideas”