amount of bonus construction time used

Have a suggestion or idea for Nile Online?
Dnisis

amount of bonus construction time used

Postby Dnisis » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:42 pm

With all the bonus construction time I earned, I thought I would build something. I thought it might use just a portion of my hours up to about the normal construction time with the 15 minutes added to that. I was surprised to see that it took all of the hours that I had accumulated, almost 200 hours.

I was wondering if something could be added to portion out the hours that you use rather than all of them. Maybe using the 10-12 hour blocks that you get them.
Last edited by Dnisis on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Agamemnus

Postby Agamemnus » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:26 pm

So you had 200 hours, your project took much less time, and you lost all 200 hours. Bummer! I wonder... maybe this is a bug instead?

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:34 am

It's hard to tell what's best, If they do not stack you could accumulate a lot of bonuses and not be able to use them. If they apply to current projects you could lose time when your current project only has a short time remaining.

Hmm it seems to me that the only perfect answer is also the most complicated. A list of the bonuses you have with a checkmark and apply button to activate one or more for the next project or to use during the current project.

good subject and since TM does not really tell us the current expected behavior all we can do is observe and guess.

:cool:
:cool:

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:52 am

How does someone build up 200 hours of speedups?

That's well over one week w/o any upgrades at all.

Dnisis

Postby Dnisis » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:32 pm

I hadn't really built much since the envoys were introduced as I was just checking out the envoy system before going immortal. I have been trying to send the envoys out twice a day checking on results.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:45 pm

"Dnisis" wrote:I hadn't really built much since the envoys were introduced as I was just checking out the envoy system before going immortal. I have been trying to send the envoys out twice a day checking on results.

I see.

It looks to me like TM designed a use it or lose it philosophy on speedups.

I have no problems with it.

Return to “Suggestions / Ideas”