Nubian Traders within Markets

Have a suggestion or idea for Nile Online?

Nubian Traders within Markets

Postby Xynn » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:12 am

Could these not be present on a more permanent basis?

Reason being if you've got people selling things for over 1,000,000. Which people are, its physically impossible to ever get them for that material.

Postby PantherX » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:18 am

I think it has been suggested to keep them persistent, and I second the idea!

Postby PantherX » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:20 am

I would like to push this again. They need to be persistent. I just restarted and was producing some bread to buy some kohl for an upgrade prior to getting my shipping up and going. Just as I was getting the bread I needed, someone listed some 1k lots. Now I can't buy any kohl and have to wait for ships and other goods to become available.
If there are any more updates, I hope this one makes it!

Postby thechris » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:11 pm

also, sometimes in areas with like no market people put the goods at prices OVER nubians

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Yep, I have been begging for permanent market Nubians forever!

A chance to make a sale

Postby Solmar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:09 am

I agree that they should always be at the market. It is almost critical for the beginners (the real ones, the first time ones). I bumped into it the 2nd time around, I don't think I understood what was happening the first time. I knew what to do this time and beat the bushes around me for trade partners with what I needed.

However, the current way the game works presents a great chance to make some sales. I try to always have sales of my luxury raw materials and their associated luxury goods available in my markets. I make them available in lots of 10, 25, 50 ,100 and 200 so that beginners can have access to amounts they need (and I get a sale out of the deal). I then watch the market log for potential new trade partners. After all, the just showed they needed something I have.

So on second thought, I don't think I want them to fix this flaw. Maybe I don't agee after all. :rolleyes:

Return to “Suggestions / Ideas”