Auto Trades

Have a suggestion or idea for Nile Online?
Krayzee

Auto Trades

Postby Krayzee » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:07 pm

Maybe I just haven't figured out how to do it.. I have perused the wiki (though not in great depth).

But it would be awesome to say, set up a trade with another city and when you have enough of an agreed upon good, say 100 kohl, and you have a free ship, it will automatically send that good to your trading partner.

Although I could see situations where one person is constantly sending their item and not getting any goods in return because the partner is using that good fast enough that it never gets to that.

Still though there has to be some way to set it up.

abana

Postby abana » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:24 pm

What you are looking for might be available in Arm Eagle's Greasemonkey script(there is a link in the Wiki). You can have "stored trades".

Q-Man

Postby Q-Man » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Stored trades are preset to allow you to repeat a trade without having to enter everything again - but it does not auto-execute as the op is suggesting. If I recall properly, TM said they didn't want any automation in the scripts (no auto-trades, build queues, etc.). They want people to have to log on to do things and not just program out a weeks worth of stuff.

abana

Postby abana » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:14 pm

You are right, and so is TM.

Return to “Suggestions / Ideas”