NO username

All discussion regarding the world of Sabah
Sayamistar

NO username

Postby Sayamistar » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:37 am

Hey guys,

I want to know the Nile Online usernames of the people using this forum, so that we can communicate in-game. If possible, of course and I don't know whether asking username is illegal in TM. Please inform me if so. I've tried the names used in this forum but didn't find many.

Pontius Pilatus

Not all that strange.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Most peeps here have gone immortal at some time and are now playing under a new name. When going immortal your name is immortalized just for you and cannot be used again, even by yourself.

Cheers!
But it ain't necessarily so.

Sayamistar

Postby Sayamistar » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:45 am

"Pontius Pilatus" wrote:Most peeps here have gone immortal at some time and are now playing under a new name. When going immortal your name is immortalized just for you and cannot be used again, even by yourself.

Cheers!

I got that... but most of them I assume must be playing under some different name... That is what I'm talking about!!! :p

Pontius Pilatus

Hmm, why would we advertise our ingame name then?

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:50 am

Ok, I am Pontius Pilatus here. Why should I let everyone here know who I am in Sabah or Theoris? I do not exactly have inclinations to make friends or tradingpartners here, I do it overthere.

Cheers!
But it ain't necessarily so.

Sayamistar

Postby Sayamistar » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:08 am

OK Thank you very much... Next please!!! :p HeHe!!!

Rhamses

Postby Rhamses » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:39 pm

"Pontius Pilatus" wrote:Most peeps here have gone immortal at some time and are now playing under a new name. When going immortal your name is immortalized just for you and cannot be used again, even by yourself.

Cheers!

I did not know that the name could never be used again. It makes sense, though. Thanks for posting that! It is good to keep in mind. :D

iamtoy1234

Re: NO username

Postby iamtoy1234 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:59 am

I've tried the names used in this forum but didn't find many.
ทางเข้า holiday palace

ramses_1

Postby ramses_1 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Look at the post dates, all discussions are several years old. Many of those people have moved on, or took other names since then.
Currently Necho 3 on Theoris

Hippocratia

Postby Hippocratia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:24 pm

As each name can only be used once, people who return often use Roman numerals after their original name, to show which incarnation they are on. Other than that, there's the top 100 rankings, and scrolling through nomes, looking for people who show as active within hours or days.

People who want to chat and trade will generally appear on the walls; other people may have their own arrangements of trading via scrolls or the market.

Return to “World - Sabah”