Sabah Trade Wall Help

All discussion regarding the world of Sabah
joshofet

Postby joshofet » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:30 am

I play the forum by his rules and he sure isn't happy with that. :D

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Well Josh

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:31 am

lol ya all crack me up..

DustysMomma

Postby DustysMomma » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:11 am

But those rules are also ever changing, and don't apply to him when he doesn't want to play by them....

Mikkeah

Graffiti

Postby Mikkeah » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:00 am

I stand corrected, Tinkerbell, because I thought you were female. Isn't Tinkerbell female in the movie and in the book?

I too am very guilty of chattering and placing graffiti on the trade wall in Sabah.

I don't intend to stop putting my graffiti up...so I guess this is an impasse for a lot of us, at least until those who chatter leave Sabah.

Maybe we chattering magpies can stay on Sabah and you can go have fun on Theo?

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:57 pm

"Mikkeah" wrote:I stand corrected, Tinkerbell, because I thought you were female. Isn't Tinkerbell female in the movie and in the book?

Yes, she is! The origin of my 2nd forum moniker has a vast & varied reason, most of it subtle. I had absolutely no idea that many of my debate opponents would use it as a homosexual slur in their arguments, but it happens a lot & these posters (Like the "Doctor") use it. It comes with the territory, I guess.

I too am very guilty of chattering and placing graffiti on the trade wall in Sabah.

I see.

I don't intend to stop putting my graffiti up...so I guess this is an impasse for a lot of us, at least until those who chatter leave Sabah.

I made this thread to increase understanding, that there is another side to the coin. I don't expect those who chat on the Trade Wall to stop. I expect them to increase their chatting, just cuz they can. It is how these things work. As one poster said in this thread, there is even an attempted boycott against me over this thread. It is petty & expected.

Maybe we chattering magpies can stay on Sabah and you can go have fun on Theo?

I play both worlds. I have not asked you to stop playing. Why do you ask me to?

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Mark, I ask again, WHY when you use a name like Tinkerbell do you think the fairy thing is a slur? I'm asking this is an honest question since it's obviously referring to your screen name (and a common reference at that). Labeling someone a homophobe off-hand like that is not very good, it. (even though the net is rife with them)

The thing about that one Tink is oftentimes people do something like that solely to piss someone off, try to proposing the idea but be diplomatic, that is usually the best approach and it's how you win people over to your side.

I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic...

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:18 pm

"Amun Nefer" wrote:Mark, I ask again, WHY when you use a name like Tinkerbell do you think the fairy thing is a slur? I'm asking this is an honest question since it's obviously referring to your screen name (and a common reference at that). Labeling someone a homophobe off-hand like that is not very good, it. (even though the net is rife with them)

The thing about that one Tink is oftentimes people do something like that solely to piss someone off, try to proposing the idea but be diplomatic, that is usually the best approach and it's how you win people over to your side.

I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic...

Sarcasm is a form of humor that uses sharp, cutting remarks or language intended to mock, wound, or subject to contempt or ridicule.[1] It is first recorded in English in The Shepheardes Calender in 1579:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Sarcasm is an insult & not acceptable

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:25 pm

and

Apologies to our South African users. :(

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:32 pm

...luv it when forum clowns sign their posts...funnier than hell...

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:33 pm

...What signatures?...Also, where is hell funny except the second bolgia of Circle 7?...which is freaking hilarious... :p

Mikkeah

Devil's Advocate

Postby Mikkeah » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:44 am

Ahhh, Tinkerbell, I would NEVER suggest YOU stop playing the game, either on Sabah or on Theoris. After all, if you stop playing, that means binary thinkers will have to find another scapegoat!

So by all means, play and trade. After all, it IS just a game, and I've always heard, rules were made to be broken. Don't you agree?

SO, let's see how many more rules we can break as we continue having fun playing on the Nile! :) :D

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:12 am

TM rules or Tinkerbell rules?

DustysMomma

Postby DustysMomma » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:54 am

Tink rules of course!

But is so much fun!!!

joshofet

Postby joshofet » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:32 pm

NO rulez! :eek:

Doctor Sarcophagus

Young man

Postby Doctor Sarcophagus » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:45 pm

wtt a sense of humour for sticks and stones

Ahhhhh come on, Tink, you know I mean you no harm. I presume I am homophobic because I used the word Ladyboy and flung some Pogues lyrics on to the wall. You really should not take these things to heart. You know what its like, just an idle bit of chatter between friends.
Last edited by Doctor Sarcophagus on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anandita

Postby Anandita » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:57 pm

I think Tink is lonely... lol

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:21 am

Yes he needs a hug I think, or another cruise...

Mikkeah

Postby Mikkeah » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:21 pm

[QUOTE=Tinkerbell;261212]The General Wall is for chatting. The Trade Wall is for trading.

When traders come on the General Walls, they are immediately told to go to the Trade Wall by you same clowns. Love the hypocrisy...

Update: Once again, I just checked the Sabah Trade Wall & there are tons of players trading & not chatting too much as before. Thank you all!
QUOTE]

Has anyone noticed how these words have come back to haunt the writer? Black and white, Bad Billy III

IMHO, I TINK he's become a hypocrite because I recently had to ask him to move aside so I could do some trading on the TRADE WALL :D

If time changes all things...wait for it...wait for it...never mind, some TINKS never change.

Pontius Pilatus

He sent a lonely archer over it, the same one again I guess.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:22 pm

"Mikkeah" wrote:
"Tinkerbell" wrote:The General Wall is for chatting. The Trade Wall is for trading.

When traders come on the General Walls, they are immediately told to go to the Trade Wall by you same clowns. Love the hypocrisy...

Update: Once again, I just checked the Sabah Trade Wall & there are tons of players trading & not chatting too much as before. Thank you all!
QUOTE]

Has anyone noticed how these words have come back to haunt the writer? Black and white, Bad Billy III

IMHO, I TINK he's become a hypocrite because I recently had to ask him to move aside so I could do some trading on the TRADE WALL :D

If time changes all things...wait for it...wait for it...never mind, some TINKS
never change.

He just attacked your monument Mikkeah, because you asked him to behave by his own "rules"?

Hillarious, didn't know he could break down more than he allready did, anything is possible with that one, poor bugger. :( LOL

:cool:
But it ain't necessarily so.

Return to “World - Sabah”