68%
No Opinion
4%

Total votes: 47

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:01 pm

"Anonymous Top Ranker" wrote:LOL yea right.... :D

Indeed

but you'll keep it a secret anyway, wontcha?

Patience, Skippy. All in due time...

:D

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:11 pm

STinky is all spooked now. :D Don't forget to apply some Rogaine and Just for Men, you look like you could use some, Mr. Duffy. :D

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:16 pm

LOL @Tinkie

say, when was it you decided to join the mastermind wouldbe detectives agency?

did I miss something? :D

Note: All exposure attempts by you will be useless. But every such attempt will result in attacks on your ingame properties. So better think carefully about what to do and what to leave... ;)

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:22 pm

He probably got it from one of his old cereal boxes. :p

Oooh, attacking Tinky's monument sounds very fun, I did it once but he counterattacked while I was at Uncle Harry's funeral.... :( Now taht ATR, is a proper threat. :D

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:28 pm

I wouldn't even necessarily attack him myself... I'd just hire a hitman, or two :D

I'm skilled at warfare out of anonymity ;)

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:31 pm

and I have the resources needed to supply such actions... :D

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:52 pm

"Anonymous Top Ranker" wrote:say, when was it you decided to join the mastermind wouldbe detectives agency?

Tis a gift. Some have it & some do not

Note: All exposure attempts by you will be useless. But every such attempt will result in attacks on your ingame properties. So better think carefully about what to do and what to leave... ;)

Ooooh, a threat! Now, what did I tell you about your failure in anger management school?

...please remind me to be scared later in case I forget, okie dokey?...

"Anonymous Top Ranker" wrote:I wouldn't even necessarily attack him myself... I'd just hire a hitman, or two :D

I'm skilled at warfare out of anonymity ;)

I always knew you were a coward w/o Honor, but to brag about it cracks me up! If I felt you needed to be PvPed ingame, I would do it myself. Just ask the forum clown, Amun Nefer.

...oooh, a 2fer...double word score...

Last edited by Tinkerbell on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Dearest Tinkerdell,

stealth is a common and legitimate strategy for military action.

Maybe in your eyes you have to be John Wayne himself to be honorable, but this is just your judgement and I don't really give a darn on it...

But calling me a coward without honor is almost an evil act of war :D

Go on like this and you'll find yourself in the middle of a massive ingame war... sooner than you imagine... but I guess I don't have to go more into details, do I...
Last edited by Anonymous Top Ranker on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:51 pm

ohhh ohhhh attack me too! :D
I'm a little bored :S

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:00 pm

"Zeal" wrote:ohhh ohhhh attack me too! :D
I'm a little bored :S

LOL !!!

It's Groundhog Day again, I'm afraid. Posters wanna play the smack game & get upset that their game is played back at them.

Rnett

Postby Rnett » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Time to put a ring around this circus.... Image

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:04 pm

"Rnett" wrote:Time to put a ring around this circus.... Image

Forum Nazi wannabe shows up, eh?

Sorry, but I am a firm believer in free speech. Please go troll somewhere else.

Thank you

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:24 am

"Tinkerbell" wrote:LOL !!!

It's Groundhog Day again, I'm afraid. Posters wanna play the smack game & get upset that their game is played back at them.

it doesn't matter, in NO I am almost completely untouchable atm (no monument)
the worst anybody can do to me is try a social war and try to 'starve' me
(I'll eventually gain the upper hand in that kind of war too)

I can play war behind the scenes too but that is too indirect for my tastes

homegrown

Postby homegrown » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:53 am

At the risk of actually bringing this thread back on topic...

I'm just wondering what might be the best strategy for TM overall, (They need to make money after all)
The best strategy would be for them to implement the rest of the game content they have promised. Quests would effectively finish this game content-wise. That's not to say it also wouldn't benefit from some other tweaking.

However, experience has shown that the game will never be finished. It will never be tweaked. (wait, you know what, I'll take that back. They did manage to "tweak" CotN somewhat 5 years after release). But let's be completely honest here, after 5 years, who the hell cares what they do to it? If you can still find your cd-key and your system will still install it (new operating systems, new directx), isn't there something NEW you'd rather play?

So I don't really care what they do.
Last edited by homegrown on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jacquou Le

Postby Jacquou Le » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:31 am

big NO

Rnett

Postby Rnett » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:38 am

"Tinkerbell" wrote:Forum Nazi wannabe shows up, eh?

Thank you

Free speech is hardly any justication for calling people names on a forum (or accusing them of being ADD) . If anything, calling people names usually means you're losing the argument big time and having nothing else to say. Name calling is pretty good grounds for being booted off of some forums as well.

I suppose I should be thanking you though, your post is a bright shiny example of a point I was making in another part of the forum....... :rolleyes:

http://www.tiltedmill.com/forums/showpost.php?p=262798&postcount=9

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:56 am

"Rnett" wrote:Free speech is hardly any justication for calling people names on a forum (or accusing them of being ADD) . If anything, calling people names usually means you're losing the argument big time and having nothing else to say. Name calling is pretty good grounds for being booted off of some forums as well.

I let you get away with this before, but you tend to jump into threads where you do not belong, all with some snarky one line comment. You only get so many of these before I respond for the good of the group. You have singled out me & not the others who started it (LOL, I am defending them!). You have an agenda that the class might not be familiar with, but I know about. You have no credibility on the subject. If you do not like it, then stop feeding the fire by calling all of us jokers & demanding that the thread be locked.

Your post was uncalled for, was off topic & you never even posted about the thread topic at all.

You just called us names in your first post here, hypocrite. Should you be booted off this forum? Hmmm?

Sample of your greatest "hits"

"Rnett" wrote:Time to take a break... ;)

I suppose I should be thanking you though, your post is a bright shiny example of a point I was making in another part of the forum....... :rolleyes:

http://www.tiltedmill.com/forums/showpost.php?p=262798&postcount=9

If you don't like certain threads, then stay clear. Collateral damage exists & you got hit with it. You asked for it & you got it back. Just like the others, you started it.
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:27 am, edited 10 times in total.

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:56 am

(These are line by line and Tinky except where otherwise noted.)

You being one of the people that does not possess it of course.

Wow Mark, you talking about anger management problems? That's amazing even for you.

"All warfare is based on deception." an older man, angry at the world, that's usually the sort of person who's a clown and guess who fits that description, Mr. Duffy. :D

@ATR: If you need any resources ATR, you know where to find them. ;)

That's not getting upset Tink, that's mocking you.

STinkerbell wrote:Forum Nazi wannabe shows up, eh?

Thank you

Tink for someone who behaves a lot like a Nazi (mostly in his authoritarian manner) you sure do like to toss it around.

For a "firm believer in free speech." You sure do love shouting others down. Rnett's a troll? When did this happen? :eek:

@homegrown: And of course home attempts to get the thread back on track. Yeah I'm wondering when those will be implemented, if ever.

Rnett wrote:Free speech is hardly any justication for calling people names on a forum (or accusing them of being ADD) . If anything, calling people names usually means you're losing the argument big time and having nothing else to say. Name calling is pretty good grounds for being booted off of some forums as well.

I suppose I should be thanking you though, your post is a bright shiny example of a point I was making in another part of the forum.......

http://www.tiltedmill.com/forums/sho...98&postcount=9

Indeed it is sir, it's like a last dying gasp, people like Tinky do it all the time. Another great way to tell when he knows he's beat is that he either doesn't respond to something or says "LOL."

LOL!!!! Tink you think there are threads where people don't belong? Aren't you Mr. "I'll post where I want when I want"? Pfft... What group? Let's see this collection of tools you call your "posse". Tinky, everyone calls you a joker, just deal with it and accept it. ;)

And your insults were called for oh great and wise Elder Troll? :p

He was making fun of the fact that the thread had degenerated into one big argument... O.o

You don't like threads and you post in them. Also, you don't get "hit" by collateral damage, collateral damage is anything unintentionally damaged as the result of a fight. The term you're looking for is shrapnel. Get your definitions right boy-o. ;)

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Good morning Tink!

Are you a 100% back to normal? Or still on a rampage?

Tink, honestly... I'm gett'n a bit worried about you...

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:29 pm

View Poll Results: Should Sabah be reset?
Maybe 1 8.33%
Yes 1 8.33%
No 10 83.33%
No Opinion 0 0%
Voters: 12. You have already voted on this poll

Slaughtered!

Return to “World - Sabah”