23%
No
68%
No Opinion
4%

Total votes: 47

thechris

Postby thechris » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:00 am

"Pontius Pilatus" wrote:Why is that a cheat? Please explain. What is the connection with griefing? You yourself have taken monuments from people in vacationmode, so what is the cheating here?

CAN YOU PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC FOR ONCE!?!?!?! :confused:
if your going to say something altest make sure its relevent, i think the world sholud be round for my poor old lvl 1 in nome 536N :eek:

BTW what happened to ears? :confused:
oh well, one troll down....

Pontius Pilatus

Huh??????????????????????

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:12 am

Can you please write English for once. I dont understand what you just tried to say. :confused:
But it ain't necessarily so.

thechris

Postby thechris » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:41 pm

humm, get a pair of glasses,

the point for @ you was that make sure your posts are revelavent please,

and @ everyone else i think the world should be round! like a real world :D

is that clear enough?

see i skipped a bunch of lines so its easyer for simple minded people to read....

tutmoses ii

Postby tutmoses ii » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:04 pm

The world may be round, but I have a hunch that the Nile isn't. :D

DustysMomma

Postby DustysMomma » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:06 pm

"Pontius Pilatus" wrote:So your rule is law here?

You megalomaniac!

Pontius, did you miss the memo, lol? That's been his view the entire year I've been here.

Feel free to call him Napoleon for short, lol.

By the way, I love how he makes comments about JuliaSet being in vacation mode when he knows little or nothing about her situation in RL. That goes for many people who are in vacation mode for a while. I'm not talking about the people who start & immediately go to vacation mode, who are holding their spot planning to come back in a nice geographical position several version updates later. I'm talking about players who are well developed. How bad would they feel if the reason that person was gone for an extended period was something serious? Maybe they had a bone marrow transplant, are in a coma, became homeless, or have been sent to war. But I guess some people don't think about such things.
Last edited by DustysMomma on Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: DUCK! Here come the arrows again! Why is it I can't help myself?

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:25 pm

"DustysMomma" wrote:Pontius, did you miss the memo, lol? That's been his view the entire year I've been here.

By the way, I love how he makes comments about JuliaSet being in vacation mode when he knows little or nothing about her situation in RL. That goes for many people who are in vacation mode for a while. I'm not talking about the people who start & immediately go to vacation mode, who are holding their spot planning to come back in a nice geographical position several version updates later. I'm talking about players who are well developed. How bad would they feel if the reason that person was gone for an extended period was something serious? Maybe they had a bone marrow transplant, are in a coma, became homeless, or have been sent to war. But I guess some people don't think about such things.

JuliaSet posts on her forum every day.

This is not about JuliaSet. Please steal a clue. You trolls are the ones that keep making this about her. JuliaSet is just a non-player & not important at all.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:20 pm

"DustysMomma" wrote:
My problem with purging long time inactive accounts is that, when that player used scarabs to purchase that ability, it represents a contract between the company and the player.

This is sheer fantasy nonsense.

TM can correctly claim that inactive immunity was purchased with free scarabs.

As you agreed to when you opened your account, TM can do anything they want, including changing the rules or simply deleting your account for any reason at any time w/o notice nor refund.

Inactive immunity is 4 scarabs = $1.60. Go ahead & try to hire a lawyer & get laughed outta court (or be refused by your own lawyer who will refuse to take the case). :rolleyes:
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Q-Man

Postby Q-Man » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:02 pm

"DustysMomma" wrote:My problem with purging long time inactive accounts is that, when that player used scarabs to purchase that ability, it represents a contract between the company and the player. Before doing so, they would have to set up a timer to email the player that their account will be deleted and give them time to respond. This means that the development team would have to reallocate someone to this task, then test it, before it can be implemented. So after how long should this occur? 30 days? 60? 6 months? It's been well documented in the forums that there has been another huge lull in version upgrades for NO, and even the TM employees who play the game are slowing activity or stopping completely. So would they be willing to do that?

Actually, that functionality already exists. I got an email warning that everything would soon turn into dust. So I logged back on out of curiosity to see what my abandoned minions had done and ended up becoming an active player again. Incorporating this with accounts that purchased immunity (with a much longer time period) would not be hard.

thechris

Postby thechris » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:56 pm

*cough*
(b) The Company may cease operation of the Service or terminate your Account without cause in its sole discretion without notice.
*cough end*

Pontius Pilatus

Hmm, I had a thought.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:54 am

"DustysMomma" wrote:Pontius, did you miss the memo, lol? That's been his view the entire year I've been here.

Hmm, he never thinks, does he? I have it now, Tink is a bot. He is only here to repeat his programmed ramblings about rules to keep the forums alive. Well that misfired completely, time to pull the plug. This bot is killing the forums. TM please terminate him. Please? ;)

thechris

Postby thechris » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:12 pm

pontuis, do you play the game still?
just wondering......

yup, hes beat the game so many times,(the one who beat the game the most i think) so since hes so good, he MUST be a bot :eek:

BTW it would be EPIC to be a robot

Pontius Pilatus

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:04 pm

"thechris" wrote:pontuis, do you play the game still?
just wondering......

yup, hes beat the game so many times,(the one who beat the game the most i think) so since hes so good, he MUST be a bot :eek:

BTW it would be EPIC to be a robot

I am so glad we agree then. Well that settles it. Thanks for the confirmation. :rolleyes:
And yes I still play(though I don't call just waiting with nothing to do my idea of a good game). I plan on going immortal soon though.

thechris

Postby thechris » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Pp can i be a bot to? ;)

BTW i doubt they would reset sabath

Pontius Pilatus

Another Tinkerbot?

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:16 pm

"thechris" wrote:Pp can i be a bot to? ;)

BTW i doubt they would reset sabath

Sure, you seem to run the same program as Tinkerbot. :D

Cheers, little botty!

thechris

Postby thechris » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:33 pm

cool im a robot, but have a girl friend, thats epic

DustysMomma

Postby DustysMomma » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:10 pm

"Pontius Pilatus" wrote:Hmm, he never thinks, does he?

Of course not, that would be too easy. On second thought, I think he just runs around this place seeing just how much mayhem he can stir up and how many people he can piss off. Oh, not to mention how many people, who aren't his little minions, he can force to leave this place because of him. He can't even read a post and see that, even though it's clearly stated, the example you give is not only about the player mentioned.

"Pontius Pilatus" wrote:This bot is killing the forums. TM please terminate him. Please? ;)

I know that would many in this little world so happy. Then again, we wouldn't have any trolls to pick on then. You know, he is the oracle, knower of all things TM. Heck, he even incorrectly "KNOWS" how I got my account deletion immunity.

BTW, he's not only killing the forums, he's killing the game as well.....has been for a long time. One more reason I usually make a few posts here & hardly come to check them until a while after. I refuse to be irritated out of the game, like JuliaSet was, by a troll who calls everyone else one, unless they're his minions.

Hmmm, I wonder.....in the week after he finally leaves this place, will we see another baby boom as those he's run off return? :rolleyes:

Duck! Here it comes again!!!!!!

(Some people are so easily provoked, not to mention predictable......)

Pontius Pilatus

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:54 pm

"DustysMomma" wrote:

Then again, we wouldn't have any trolls to pick on then.

With me it is even worse. I am only playing this game at this time because a dear friend asked me to help grief his monuments. I was about to give up the game, because it was so boring. It still is. But I had good times just planning on taking his monuments away several times and watched his silly remarks afterwards on the forums. He just doesn't have a clue how we did it and how comes everybody wants to join that spiel because he is loathed by all.
I have enough now of that sillyness and will quietly prepare for immortality.

Oh, and when I do go immortal I will open some books about "The Tinkergate affair".

Cheers!
Last edited by Pontius Pilatus on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Q-Man

Postby Q-Man » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 am

"DustysMomma" wrote:Then again, we wouldn't have any trolls to pick on then.

This forum has more trolls than Hinterland. Tink's departure would not change that. ;)

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:04 am

"Q-Man" wrote:This forum has more trolls than Hinterland. Tink's departure would not change that. ;)

Tell me about it.

I have made a lot of posts here on the TM forums over the years under two monikers & have a lot of friends. I have picked up quite a fan club of trolls & there is history with most of them.

The new poster doesn't know that history & it is normal for them to just pile on cuz it appears it is the thing to do.

Honesty is not required, just make any claim about me. Repeat another's lie.

My only complaint is the pitifulness & total lack of creativity with most of their garbage.

and the do-overs with the same dishonest crap over & over.

Tink will live forever & keep posting his opinions! All is well on the TM Forums. Long may they last...

Pontius Pilatus

Don't feed the troll!

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:38 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:Tell me about it.

I have made a lot of posts here on the TM forums over the years under two monikers & have a lot of friends. I have picked up quite a fan club of trolls & there is history with most of them.

The new poster doesn't know that history & it is normal for them to just pile on cuz it appears it is the thing to do.

Honesty is not required, just make any claim about me. Repeat another's lie.

My only complaint is the pitifulness & total lack of creativity with most of their garbage.

and the do-overs with the same dishonest crap over & over.

Tink will live forever & keep posting his opinions! All is well on the TM Forums. Long may they last...

But I am so tempted :o

No PeePee, they feed on every word, syllable, letter, punctuation.

Ok then, aargh to late he swallowed my PeePee! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Return to “World - Sabah”