Time to reset Sabah?

All discussion regarding the world of Sabah

Should Sabah be reset?

Maybe
2
4%
Yes
11
23%
No
32
68%
No Opinion
2
4%
 
Total votes: 47

Mr Ears
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: Anyville

Postby Mr Ears » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:25 am

LOL

Game profile update Tinkerbell:

Battles (Offense): 25

(compare to the numbers of some hours ago)

LOL

P.S. (from JuliaSet's game profile)

Avalon (2N) (L22) Arthur (1N) (L22) Bedivere (5N) (L22) Pendragon (2N) (L22) tinks target 1 - 6x (L5) tinks target 2 - 6x (L5)

LOL

Tinkerbell
Posts: 5415
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:42 am
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Postby Tinkerbell » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:38 am

"Mr Ears" wrote:LOL

Game profile update Tinkerbell:

Battles (Offense): 25

(compare to the numbers of some hours ago)

LOL


You like that, eh? Every time JuliaSet posts more garbage (I'll be compassionate & not call them lies on the forum here) in the Theoris 2N nome room, she gets single soldier harrassment at each of her monuments. That's how attacks have increased for the past two weeks. :D

She is guarding her monuments better now, as she should have all the time. She wants L5s on the cheap, which is why I would guess that she was attacked by griefers like CBC abana team/multiple accounts.

P.S. (from JuliaSet's game profile)

Avalon (2N) (L22) Arthur (1N) (L22) Bedivere (5N) (L22) Pendragon (2N) (L22) tinks target 1 - 6x (L5) tinks target 2 - 6x (L5)

LOL


You should look at mine! ;) Her labelling like that is what caused the entire war, along with the unretracted "garbage" she posted on her forum waaay back in May

"JuliaSet; wrote:CBC Forum linkie I found out that Tinkerbell funded all of the raids on my monuments. He didn't do it himself.



& I didn't find out until she repeated the "garbage" in the nome room in July.

Now her labels are correct! :D

JuliaSet has taken 6 monuments & still has 2. This means that her quarry plots have only been lost FOUR times (never razed to the ground like mine) in her total history of Theoris (none of them by me). And she is crying?

I have captured 12 & have one. I have lost mine ELEVEN times to griefers & you don't see me crying.

JuliaSet" wrote:I got hit by Avaia then Celer a few hours later, when I had retaken the monument plot.

Avaia brought in 350 troops while I was sleeping, got the days production, trashed the long saved for first level monument, trashed my quarries back to level one again.

Then came Celer who arrived with 200 or so units.

What infuriates me is not the attacking but being defeseless. I was abused by my ex and this "rings all of my bells." I would not mind making an army, but feeding it if you are not in the top five, is rather prohibitive. There is NO way I could feed 350 troops and the labor left at the site over night. We feed them day and night. The raiders only feed them for a short time. Why can't we have a cheaper use of bread for monument soldiers and labor? I would not mind the expense of making a stack to sit and guard my site. It would be nice if the defense bonus was higher as well.

The warning email comes a half hour late!!!!!! So complaining about others getting warnings is not an issue. I only found out about an attacker because I was actually IN the game early in the morning before going out to radiation treatment.

Reed we are sitting ducks to be abused. It is NOT fun to struggle to build and then end up with a completely trashed venture, a waste of nearly a week of careful building. We spend time on making our monuments. The losses are incredibly high for those who prefer a less stressful game.

As far as team playing, well, I have made my own team as usual, cause the folks from my site are like me, they are likely to trade with someone new and near. I am not near enough nor are there enough of them... they stayed and died on Sabah, and in Sabah were about 200 nomes from me.

This game is about making new friends. It is what keeps me online, its not a huge deal about the game, but its very special for me to make new pals. We have this "puzzle" together to keep up and maybe find a small way to be more efficient than others. I keep track of my rank cause it indicates that I'm managing to keep up with good players.

Reed, please reduce the damage these raiders do, or give us the tools to be able to defend ourselves. I have been raided several times.. each monument has been raided several times. It takes me a good ten days to recover from the hit since I'm not in the Pharaoh catagory. Serial killers, working in conjunction with each other are not possible to counter, as you have the game set up. The Pharaoh folks are more than likely to have enough production to be able to afford a stiff defense.

All I know is that the raiders are going to have a lot of limestone and are probably selling it in their cities. If they had few buyers, it would not be as productive for them. I choose to buy from those who do not raid.

Twice in one day was more than enough. Are they leapfrogging and helping each other?


She has only beaten 479 soldiers & I have beaten 920. Funnier than hell.

:D
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:04 am, edited 10 times in total.

Mr Ears
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: Anyville

Postby Mr Ears » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 am

"Tinkerbell" wrote:You should look at mine! ;)


I looked at yours and just can't believe what I'm seeing :eek:

Now her labels are correct! :D


Ahhh, finally!! A confession!

Tinkerbell
Posts: 5415
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:42 am
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Postby Tinkerbell » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:08 am

"Mr Ears" wrote:Ahhh, finally!! A confession!


God, you have no memory at all, stalker. You even posted in this thread.

"Tinkerbell" wrote:Not again, abana. Stop lying. This is my first ever attack on Gloria in three worlds. Her claim of me hiring others to attack her is her lies again. As I told her, if I felt like she needed to be attacked, I would do it myself. Hiring others is a coward's way out with NO Honor.

I am keeping a promise I made to JuliaSet on day one of Theoris, when we both eneded up in the same nome.

Any attack on me by one of her CBC drones, would be considered an attack by JuliaSet personally.

Promises made ~ Promises kept

I do not grief players. I never have. I do attack back. :D


Anyway, how many multiple accounts do you have now? You are getting very close to the other multiple accounter CBC/HG joshofet who holds the forum record.
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mr Ears
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: Anyville

Postby Mr Ears » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:48 am

Tink! You're talking about stalking, about multiple accounts and so on and so forth. You have a serious problem. Your balance of common sense and interpersonal trust got out of control. You are suspicious to an extend that can already be called paranoid, which is mentally ill.

Dearest Tink, you have absolutely no reason to suspect anybody in NO of wanting something bad for you. Vice versa, the players around you have all the reasons in the world to fear you: look at your profile, look at the reactions of players close to you, look at monument sites of your neighbors given funny names pointing at you: all that reckons that you're the one who is probably the most dangerous player Nile Online has ever seen.

You have absolutely no reason to constantly suspect any and everyone all the time. The NO community is as peaceful as can be. You're the one who is the threat and who is to be feared. And if you look on your game profile, for good reason. Battles over and over! Casualties over and over! Get real, pal.
Last edited by Mr Ears on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tinkerbell
Posts: 5415
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:42 am
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Postby Tinkerbell » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Mr Ears, sybil multiple account stalker, you griefed me. I have never attacked you. You sent me tons of threatening scrolls. You own one of my monuments & have even renamed it as my ex monument. So you took my monument. Whoop de do.

Who do you think you are fooling with your serial & congenital lies?

I do admit I chuckled when you kept going on the Sabah II Trade Wall to beg for gifts, cuz you cannot cut it on your own. Same with abana & Amun Nefer ~ the other forum clowns.

LOL

...forum clowns crack me up...
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mr Ears
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: Anyville

Postby Mr Ears » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:18 am

I'm a sybil?? :mad: You're the sybil, Tink!

You're just so unbelievably complicated. You're so much into your endless suspiciosness that it became totally impossible for you to see and acknowledge the real story. There are definitely a lot of lies in your text... like always... :rolleyes:

Just one example: I never begged for any gifts. I just asked if somebody can send me 26 cedar and 70 bricks to get started. LOL! You're putting it as if I was begging for loads and loads of stuff. LOL! I only got the cedar and the bricks, that's all. I even rejected offers by nomies who scrolled me and offered me loads of stuff. I never took anything. Ask abana! She can confirm that.

And I certainly did not mean to grief you. You were just being caught in the middle of an argument with your nomies and somehow I got involved. Funny you forgot to mention that, eh! You seem to have a bad memory, Tink...

Also I do not "own" (by the way, you need me to explain the difference between possession and ownership?) your monument! Never wanted to have your monument anyway. I just took it into custody for you until your issues with your neighbors would resolve. You can have it back now, Tink, I have never stated something else.
Last edited by Mr Ears on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tinkerbell
Posts: 5415
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:42 am
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:02 pm

"Mr Ears" wrote:Just one example: I never begged for any gifts.


LOL. Your credibility is less than zero.

I just asked if somebody can send me 26 cedar and 70 bricks to get started. LOL! You're putting it as if I was begging for loads and loads of stuff. LOL! I only got the cedar and the bricks, that's all. I even rejected offers by nomies who scrolled me and offered me loads of stuff. I never took anything. Ask abana! She can confirm that.


Ask abana? How would she know? Admitting finally to the CBC connection?

And I certainly did not mean to grief you. You were just being caught in the middle of an argument with your nomies and somehow I got involved. Funny you forgot to mention that, eh! You seem to have a bad memory, Tink...


That was a week ago & when you took my monument. Your first forum posting sequence for the ATR moniker, one of your many sybils, waaay back on 6/3/09 exposes your lies again...

"Anonymous Top Ranker" wrote:Nonetheless i'm reasoning to attack you. To be more precise it's more a question of "when" rather than "if" ;) But you would not take it personally i hope, cause i really share your angles regarding the game.


Question

Have you ever posted the truth?

You sent me gifts of 100 clay boats. So did Amun Nefer.

abana
Posts: 1506
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:29 am

Postby abana » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:28 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote: Ask abana? How would she know?


I would know because he declined gifts from me.

Tinkerbell
Posts: 5415
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:42 am
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:42 pm

"abana" wrote:I would know because he declined gifts from me.


Uh huh :rolleyes:

Still stalking the forum 24/7?

abana
Posts: 1506
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:29 am

Postby abana » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Only he was polite about it, instead of when I sent you 2 bread.

Mr Ears
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: Anyville

Postby Mr Ears » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:10 pm

Ask abana? How would she know? Admitting finally to the CBC connection?


Congratulations, Tink! You just uncovered the biggest conspiracy since watergate!!! LOLOLOLOOOOOL

OMG Tink!!! Oh Tink oh Tink oh Tink!

Image

Completely hopeless!

Wrong! So wrong, along with all the other lies you repeatedly posted in your shameless text!

You wanna talk to the point? Okay, I've got some questions for you and I really would love to see you answering them honestly, just once in your life!

=> Why just isn't it possible to correspond with you in a civilized, grown-up manner? I mean, I'm being sincere with you all the time, and all you do is throwing insults and false accusations at me? Same with the forum community. All the others have already given up on you, Tink! They tried, they all tried, as I did, too, but you'll honor it with lies and intolerable behavior. How old are you? 8???
=> Why do you think no one trusts you ingame and no one wants to end up in one of your nomes?
=> Why are there so many complaints about you Tink, both ingame and forum?
=> Why did you over months and months chase a nice lady away from the game? She just wanted to have her peace and to enjoy the social aspects of the game. Why did you cover her with endless terror?

And why all these lies???

That was a week ago & when you took my monument.


Lie! I took it into custody and you can have it back anytime.

your many sybils


Lie!

you kept going on the Sabah II Trade Wall to beg for gifts


Lie! And you know better but still you tell folks the untruth!

You sent me gifts of 100 clay boats. So did Amun Nefer.


Probably because he has a great sense of humor. Almost kind of British style humor. :D

But you just wouldn't get it, for all your ever so suspicious crap going on in your head... You know, Tink... your latent infantility and your hypocrisy make it harder and harder to treat you like an equal... Some have already given up... I have not... but you just don't value it... :(

Asterix~
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 1:55 am
Location: Seattle, Wa

Postby Asterix~ » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:13 am

WHY does this complete crap continue! All of you, Tink, ATR, Ears, abana, whether theres multi accounting or other crap going on, you are fueling this argument. Every word of accusal you say ends up creating more debate. Honestly, its sad. Abana seems to have done the smart thing and has been moderately impassive. Ears hasn't given up. Tink, you seem to be the most stubborn person on the face of the planet. Idk what happened to ATR. And then theres Amun, who's smartly staying away from this debate.

Tink, who you call 'forum clowns' aren't really clowns, they're people who aren't happy with you, and who currently believe that you're a liar, griefer, and a hypocrite. Unfortunately, that isn't helped by the fact that you have stated multiple times that you are against Armeagle's Greasemonkey script, you are against gifting, and you are against a lot of things that are now the practice of the day. The drama crap is basically you vs. the world and its now getting stupid. It was funny at first, but no ones laughing anymore.

As it were, Tink, you haven't actually answered to anything you've been accused of. All you've said is what others have done, which they have answered to, and you've ignored that. For example, you blame Ears here for taking your monument, which he has responded that he took into 'custody' because there was so much crap with your neighbors. (which sounds weird, but w/e) He has also said you could take it back. You blatantly ignored that the first time he said it, and hes said it again. You could have the decency to acknowledge what he said. Secondly, people have said you were attacking Juliaset. Which makes me think who cares what you do? Its your game, you decide how to play it. But you haven't actually answered to that other then say lies without anything behind it.

STOP LYING! It will just go in circles. Answer their questions. Then end this crap. You are digging yourself a grave by continuing this. Just say what you did, and turn around. The babble that continues behind you is of no concern. There will always be babble. You don't have to lower yourself by answering it.

Herodotus
Posts: 809
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: England

Postby Herodotus » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 am

Hi Asterisk,

Firstly Mr Ears is ATR.

For the most part I agree with you - it is becoming a right bore

However suppose, just suppose that Tinkerbell is not lying, but the victim of slur, innuendo, rumour and is merely reacting to it.

Now I don't know whether that is the truth or not, or whether your interpretation is the truth, who can say for sure?

However proper moderation of the forum would have and should have put a stop to it months ago.

I think I'm finished with TM.

Mr Ears
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: Anyville

Postby Mr Ears » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:05 am

Thank you Asterix! Finally a voice of reason returned to the forum.

Let me only add one thing to your request @ Tink.

"Asterix~" wrote:Just say what you did, and turn around.


Yes, say it, and APOLOGIZE for what you did, and then we can all turn around and get back to normal.

Cheers
Ears

Tinkerbell
Posts: 5415
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:42 am
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Asterix~, you have just fallen for the oldest trick in the book. A lie told often enough, becomes the "truth".

You do not follow threads, nor do you even read them.

Rnett
Posts: 1593
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:21 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Postby Rnett » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:04 pm

"Herodotus" wrote:However proper moderation of the forum would have and should have put a stop to it months ago.



Amen to that brother.Image

Zeal
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:49 am

Postby Zeal » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:12 am

Can we reset the community instead? :3

Amun Nefer
Posts: 3165
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:25 am
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:09 am

First of all, the thread:

Image

"Mr Ears" wrote:Probably because he has a great sense of humor. Almost kind of British style humor. :D


Yay, appreciation! :D

"Asterix~" wrote:WHY does this complete crap continue! All of you, Tink, ATR, Ears, abana, whether theres multi accounting or other crap going on, you are fueling this argument. Every word of accusal you say ends up creating more debate. Honestly, its sad. Abana seems to have done the smart thing and has been moderately impassive. Ears hasn't given up. Tink, you seem to be the most stubborn person on the face of the planet. Idk what happened to ATR. And then theres Amun, who's smartly staying away from this debate.

Tink, who you call 'forum clowns' aren't really clowns, they're people who aren't happy with you, and who currently believe that you're a liar, griefer, and a hypocrite. Unfortunately, that isn't helped by the fact that you have stated multiple times that you are against Armeagle's Greasemonkey script, you are against gifting, and you are against a lot of things that are now the practice of the day. The drama crap is basically you vs. the world and its now getting stupid. It was funny at first, but no ones laughing anymore.

As it were, Tink, you haven't actually answered to anything you've been accused of. All you've said is what others have done, which they have answered to, and you've ignored that. For example, you blame Ears here for taking your monument, which he has responded that he took into 'custody' because there was so much crap with your neighbors. (which sounds weird, but w/e) He has also said you could take it back. You blatantly ignored that the first time he said it, and hes said it again. You could have the decency to acknowledge what he said. Secondly, people have said you were attacking Juliaset. Which makes me think who cares what you do? Its your game, you decide how to play it. But you haven't actually answered to that other then say lies without anything behind it.

STOP LYING! It will just go in circles. Answer their questions. Then end this crap. You are digging yourself a grave by continuing this. Just say what you did, and turn around. The babble that continues behind you is of no concern. There will always be babble. You don't have to lower yourself by answering it.


This is why we missed you ~Asterix. :D I've also really just been busy moving into Uni as well as trolling this ultra-conservative neo-Nazi named Ajay Bruno. (google him to find lulz) But I must agree, this is all kind of silly. Can't we just enjoy the game guys? Sheesh!

Asterix~
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 1:55 am
Location: Seattle, Wa

Postby Asterix~ » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:38 am

"Tinkerbell" wrote:Asterix~, you have just fallen for the oldest trick in the book. A lie told often enough, becomes the "truth".

You do not follow threads, nor do you even read them.


Herodotus may well be correct that you are the victim of lies. Still, that doesn't really make sense. Why would people like Amun, who I know has quite a bit of sense, spend any time going against you? Then theres abana and ATR, whom I don't really know personally, but they don't seem stupid. What would they gain by making you leave? Some sort of sick personal satisfaction for dethroning the oldest member of this forum? That doesnt make any sense at all.

You, on the other hand, have nothing to back of your defensiveness, because so far, all you've done is claim lies and ignore accusations.


Return to “World - Sabah”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests