Breaking news special report!!! Tinkie's troubles in Sabah II

All discussion regarding the world of Sabah
Anonymous Top Ranker

Breaking news special report!!! Tinkie's troubles in Sabah II

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:16 pm

[I really think this news report about the ongoings in Sabah is spectacular enough to get its own thread]

And again this is ATR Services with a breaking news special report...

Our special friend Tinkerdelle has wound up in real jeopardy...

Just minutes ago, Tink's northern monument [now: Tink's Ex-Monument :D ]in Sabah II was reported to have fallen prey to a vicious sneak attack! (launched by my own ATR combat department)

Reports are coming in that the wouldbe Pharaoh was sleeping tight when there were already clear signs of danger! What kind of Pharaoh is it anyway, who sleeps while a storm is gathering above his people's heads??

That happened only 24 hours after he already lost his other Sabah monument, [now another ex-monument] to "loving" neighbors (who completely leveled it to rubble). The fact that he had just finished building the level 5 pyramids adds an almost tragic notion to this story.

ImageImage

And it gets even worse: In a short time, he lost all of his 4 monuments [now ex-monuments] in both worlds, Theoris and Sabah II. Just 48 hours ago, Tinkieboy was a proud pharao owning impressive sphinxes and mighty pyramids. Now, all that's left is 4 piles of rubble...

ImageImageImage

The question is... have all these attacks been related in a way? There are enough rumors out there, but none could be confirmed.

Last edited by Anonymous Top Ranker on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:33 pm

For the rest of the class following along, Anonymous Top Ranker is Mr Ears, the stalker, like abana in Sabah. There is another team player with him, Arnold, but I don't know yet whether Arnold is a multiple account.

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:44 pm

stalker

Observing the enemy is part of the gameplay. It's funny that you, of all players, now lament that and stigmatize it as stalking.

Aren't all these double standards a little embarrassing to yourself, hmmmm?

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Funny how you would mention double standards....
All of you so called "anti trolls" are at least 3 x worse than the alleged troll you're constantly griefing.
What makes what you people do any better than what he supposedly "did/does" exactly? do you think yourselves justified or heroic?

If you hate double standards so much then stop exemplifying them :rolleyes:

abana

Postby abana » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:35 pm

I for one, am tired of his imposing his standards on everyone else.

One strategey that I have often used, is to have one city in the center that is buying goods, I sip them to the outskirts and sell them at higher prices, I then ship the bread back to the center via a monument. Did you know tha this is CHEATING?

Do you use Greasmonkey? CHEATING.

Ever use buy orders? CHEATING.

ever redlined anything? CHEATING.

I have a felow player with whom I don't keep a tally sheet, when I need somethingg, he send it, when he needs something, I send it. CHEATING.

And everything must be done his way, BOATS, I enjoy using the market. But this is wrong for some reason.

The big problem is that many newer players take what he says as some kind of gospel.

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:40 pm

I believe if he said some of those were "cheating" he was "joking"
in either case, all he really ever did was "say" verbalize or speak, why not just cover your ears?
ignore him!

no

instead you do something MUCH worse to him :rolleyes:

abana

Postby abana » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:43 pm

I am not concerned about how it affects me, but that newer players believe it.

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:48 pm

If they choose to believe it then it's their choice, if you cannot persuade them otherwise then it sounds like you should allow them their beliefs.
You make it sound so horrible that people have their one rules for the game? or maybe you're resentful that Tink has more influence than you?
Besides... what do the new players really matter to you anyways...

Why not just sit back and enjoy the game?

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:49 pm

"Zeal" wrote:instead you do something MUCH worse to him :rolleyes:

Oh really? Applying on him what he has always preached (or rather sermonized) is worse?

Maybe in your standards. But I don't give a damn about your standards, Mr. Smart Alec :rolleyes:

He was - and still is - a pain in the back of so many players. Now he gets it back.

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:50 pm

and you are and always were a dick ;)

didn't you once attack me in the forums for AGREEING with you?
I really don't trust your line of thinking you know?

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:00 pm

"Zeal" wrote:and you are and always were a dick ;)

didn't you once attack me in the forums for AGREEING with you?
I really don't trust your line of thinking you know?

What you don't mention is that this has turned out to be a simple misunderstanding, which I declared just minutes later.

Who I don't trust is people like you, who resentfully use to dwell on things that have been cleared long before. (which is a slightly psychotic pattern ==> the older you get, the worse it gets ;) )

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:02 pm

yes I'm obviously a psychotic person just for disagreeing with and disliking you.
Either show me your diploma in Fraudian Psychology or Grow up

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:10 pm

"Zeal" wrote:yes I'm obviously a psychotic person just for disagreeing with and disliking you.

I didn't say that. I said that your unforgiving dwelling on things that have been cleared long before is a psychotic pattern. You feeling assaulted? (Wow, another pattern that comes to the surface... ;) )

You're asking me to grow up? Do you really think you're the right person to say that, as you're either unable to read properly, or quickly and easily feeling assaulted?
Last edited by Anonymous Top Ranker on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Here you go again, blind to your own hypocrisy
I believe you are holding a grudge against Tink am I correct? why else would you do this?
then of course you tell me I need to forgive you for something :rolleyes:

why don't you all forgive HIM

and then you say I cannot read properly when your little "misunderstanding" could have been avoided if you read my post at ALL

PS I will not be posting again in this thread, I have some things I need to finish IRL and will allow everybody the last word
since people are so keen on that...
Last edited by Zeal on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:37 pm

@ Tink

I just realized what happened in Sabah II.

That really was foul play, and a big mistake to attack JuliaSet today.

You shouldn't have done that. She has never harmed anyone in the game. She is innocent.

You're gonna regret that.

Pontius Pilatus

Could it be true?

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Well that was a very vague accusation. I have been looking into it. What could ATR have meant?
Well, I have a theory. Maybe Tinkerbell can acknowledge or deny it for us. I noticed T. had 2 monuments again. Now everybody knows he had 2 but they were demolished to L0. One of the monuments he currently holds is a 4. That is not possible, unless T. took the monument of an innocent bystander. Now, the gist of my theory is, he took it from Juliaset2, who is currently in vacationmode.
Now if that is true, I don't know why some meddlesome dogooders try to clear the name of the victim T., if his crime is so abominable, even I would not have contemplated it.(some know why I mention it) :o
But it ain't necessarily so.

joshofet

Postby joshofet » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Who's war are you fighting Zeal? What do you think you can accomplish? I'm afraid it can't be won, and there are only victims. My advice is to stay out of the crossfire, or you will add to them. :(

Farmer

Postby Farmer » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:27 pm

This reminds me of when people were attacking the number one person in Sabah a few months ago. Anyone with less than two monuments can attack Tinkerbell. The catch is when he has less than two monuments he is free to attack any other monument, doesn’t matter who owns it. If my understanding of the rules is right attacking the friends of your attacker is all right, only TM can declare a person off limits and I have not seen them do that.

Pontius Pilatus

Those are the rules

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Farmer made it clear. There are no rules.
Now let's go to sleep.
But it ain't necessarily so.

Asterix~

Postby Asterix~ » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:55 am

ATR and abana, you might as well fight religion for all the good in the world its going to do.

If someone comes clear off to new people as friendly, helpful, informative, and powerful, they automatically create a form of trust. This most instinctual psychological feeling is one of the most used in the world and has been used all throughout history. Religions use it, such as imposing order and kindness to a child's life to keep them reigned in, or using appearances to create the illusion of power. This is the reason behind successful advertising and what separates the big budget companies such as Chase as opposed to pathetic, startup companies that have no chance to succeed.

I realize I've gotten off topic, but unfortunately this psychological trust reaction is accidentally used by the most powerful people on the planet (and once they realize its happening, its usually intentional) and on a smaller scale the most powerful people on forums. Simple manipulation of people.

Infact if you spend about TEN SECONDS in any newbie 'help me!' thread, you'll find some relation to Tink welcoming them in a friendly way, helping them out kindly, explaining the question, including a smilie, in general being likeable. Politics.

Like it or not, what you're doing is essentially trying to 'expose' the bad things about Tink, which is all well and good for the 2% of society that hasn't been influenced by Tink. The other 98% instantly discount you as saying false things, which means everything you say and do looks completely stupid to them and makes no sense. Essentially you look like fearmongerers and uprising freaks. Tink will proceed to say something smart like 'here we go again...' (quoted) which makes that 98% even more inclined to like Tink, because no one likes warring and drama, and makes that 98% even more inclined to think you and abana are malinformed idiots that like to cause disruption. You're fighting a pointless war.

Yeah, that got more serious and in depth then it needed to be, but hey, I'm a lawyer. What do you expect?
Last edited by Asterix~ on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “World - Sabah”