Breaking news special report!!! Tinkie's troubles in Sabah II

All discussion regarding the world of Sabah
Anonymous Top Ranker
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:30 am

"Asterix~" wrote:Yeah, that got more serious and in depth then it needed to be, but hey, I'm a lawyer.


You mean... a wannabe lawyer.

Because what you wrote is just complete nonsense.

abana
Posts: 1506
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:29 am

Postby abana » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:33 am

No, I think it was on target, but I think that there are enough people around who see Tink for what he is, and many are backing us up. Some vocally in the foru, some by participatine, and some by sening supplies.

abana
Posts: 1506
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:29 am

Postby abana » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:56 am

And just to add, some others send moral support in PM's, like the one that I just answered.

Tinkerbell
Posts: 5415
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:42 am
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:37 pm

"abana" wrote:No, I think it was on target, but I think that there are enough people around who see Tink for what he is, and many are backing us up. Some vocally in the foru, some by participatine, and some by sening supplies.


I love this one. It cracks me up. abana the CBC griefer ameslady (the lady part really cracks me up) in Sabah, along with Anonymous Top Ranker who is Mr Ears in Sabah.

It continues to amaze me.

The pitiful & terrible players who cannnot exist on their own & must beg for gifts to exist. All the multiple accounts too! The pushing. The Team Playing.

The funniest part? The bragging about their cheating!

LOL

:D
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Anonymous Top Ranker
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Who are you, accusing others of cheating? You just did the lowest one can do in this game, and committed the biggest and most disgusting cheat of all:

You attacked the monument of someone on vacation mode!!

PLUS, that someone is completely innocent.

You will pay a high price for that, Mr. Double Standard.

I guess I don't have to go into details.

Ivy
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:39 pm
Location: Scotland

Postby Ivy » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 pm

This is Sabah we are talking about, right? There are people in my nomes who have been "on vacation" ever since I restarted 2 months ago. Does that mean they should be immune to attack? They may never return, who's to say?

Anonymous Top Ranker
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:36 pm

What are you talking about? In the same nome, and in the nomes above and below, there are several empty monument plots Tink could have taken.

But he took the one from a player who is usually very active, but now is on vacation mode temporarily. Tink knows exactly about all that.

There's absolutely no thinkable excuse for that.

He accuses others of trying to isolate PvP players from the trading community and tries to do exactly this with me by trying to discredit my Sabah account on the trade wall. Double standard.

He accuses others of cheating all the time and uses the biggest most cowardly cheats himself. Double standard.

Double standards and lies whenever he opens his mouth, day and night. Absolutely no honor at all.

Pontius Pilatus
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:11 pm

Let's call the victor and end hostilities.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Tsk,tsk, Tink. Don’t spoil it for yourself now. Sofar you behaved admirable on the Theoris thread, considering your woes there.
Now why do you fall back in your cheat mantra here. Earlier you gave abana kudos for the fine operation she pulled of on Theoris, wasn’t it one and the same operation?
Now if I analyze what happened, I have to admire her even more. This bevus chap wasn’t even in on it and she didn’t flinch a second, but immediately turned around what was meant as mere diversion into Hiroshima and Nagasaki. To finish it of, while you were just gawking at deleted players attacking still, she dropped the bomb on Tokyo(thank god that never was).
Now own up and take your poison, you were bested, apologize for unnecessary name calling and simply call a truce. Best to end this here, the victor has to be laureled.


Cheers!
But it ain't necessarily so.

Tinkerbell
Posts: 5415
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:42 am
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:26 pm

"Pontius Pilatus" wrote:Tsk,tsk, Tink. Don’t spoil it for yourself now. Sofar you behaved admirable on the Theoris thread, considering your woes there.
Now why do you fall back in your cheat mantra here. Earlier you gave abana kudos for the fine operation she pulled of on Theoris, wasn’t it one and the same operation?
Now if I analyze what happened, I have to admire her even more. This bevus chap wasn’t even in on it and she didn’t flinch a second, but immediately turned around what was meant as mere diversion into Hiroshima and Nagasaki. To finish it of, while you were just gawking at deleted players attacking still, she dropped the bomb on Tokyo(thank god that never was).
Now own up and take your poison, you were bested, apologize for unnecessary name calling and simply call a truce. Best to end this here, the victor has to be laureled.



Pontius Pilatus, a member of CBC, no? Even the very same moniker, huh?

C3 contest scenario designer from HeavenGames, no?

Shouldn't those playing along, reading these threads, know this?

:D

Where was I bested? Cuz some CBC/HG griefer team took my monuments? LOL

...contest clowns crack me up...
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Pontius Pilatus
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:11 pm

On the man again.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:42 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:Pontius Pilatus, a member of CBC, no? Even the very same moniker, huh?

C3 scenario designer from HeavenGames, no?

Shouldn't those playing along, reading these threads, know this?

:D

Where was I bested? Cuz some griefer team took my monuments? LOL


Hmm, the same, not active on CBC.

Certainly the same, I do military scens.

Why?

Mmm, sounds as post-election talk, where all losers explain for the camera's why they actually won.

Cheers!
But it ain't necessarily so.

Tinkerbell
Posts: 5415
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:42 am
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:59 pm

"Pontius Pilatus" wrote:Hmm, the same, not active on CBC.

Certainly the same, I do military scens.


Glad to hear it. Carry on!

Mmm, sounds as post-election talk, where all losers explain for the camera's why they actually won.


Dat's funny! Where am I losing?

Cheers!


Same back@ya, my friend. Have fun!

Pontius Pilatus
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:11 pm

Let's feed the troll

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:19 pm

Mmm, we call that in denial. It's a common syndrome, most megalomaniacs have it.

Now I heard from several reports, you don't seem to defend monuments, your soldiers just run away. Suddenly all fell into place for me. You are a footshooter. Let me explain what that is: during WOI, that ugly one where millions died in the trenches for a few inches of progress or regress per month, a strange epidemic occurred. Thousands of privates got shot in their feet while cleaning the gun.
The first were sent home on leave, but it soon got out of hand and measures were taken. The first after that to call in with a footwound was courtmartialled and shot by firingsquad. Now, that's what I call shoot into your own foot.
Where leaves that you? Well you're a coward and proud of it. So I can't insult you calling you one.

Cheers!

PS Oh please, play one of my C3 scens, I can recommend "Nibelungenlied".
But it ain't necessarily so.

Amun Nefer
Posts: 3165
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:25 am
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:23 pm

ImageImageImage

Tink, I thought I was your "Stalker"! :( See how cruel he is? :(

abana
Posts: 1506
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:29 am

Postby abana » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:46 pm

"Pontius Pilatus" wrote:PS Oh please, play one of my C3 scens, I can recommend "Nibelungenlied".


And if you do play it, may I make a suggestion?

When you get a request for a distant battle, sen three forts of archers. And make sure that you have your sound turned up.

Asterix~
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 1:55 am
Location: Seattle, Wa

Postby Asterix~ » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:25 pm

"Anonymous Top Ranker" wrote:You mean... a wannabe lawyer.

Because what you wrote is just complete nonsense.


It is not utter nonsense. You just failed to see my point. Powerful people use first impressions to win over new people. Then when people attack said powerful person later, that powerful person has many supporters to back him up and can easily destroy you from behind, essentially, a psychological meat shield.

Good luck finding support.

Pontius Pilatus
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:11 pm

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Mmm, it is just possible the nonsense part thrown at you was because you edited the post immensely, asterix~. Your first version had some points I would have commented on, the later version was better.

Cheers!
But it ain't necessarily so.

Anonymous Top Ranker
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:36 pm

"Asterix~" wrote:It is not utter nonsense. You just failed to see my point. Powerful people use first impressions to win over new people. Then when people attack said powerful person later, that powerful person has many supporters to back him up and can easily destroy you from behind, essentially, a psychological meat shield.

Good luck finding support.


Wow, sounds like summarizing some paragraphs of a cheap self improvement book.

I'm mucho impressed :rolleyes:

Like I said: Much babbling, zero substance => nonsense.

Thanks for your contribution of hot air to this thread.

Asterix~
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 1:55 am
Location: Seattle, Wa

Postby Asterix~ » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:39 pm

"Anonymous Top Ranker" wrote:Wow, sounds like summarizing some paragraphs of a cheap self improvement book.

I'm mucho impressed :rolleyes:

Like I said: Much babbling, zero substance => nonsense.

Thanks for your contribution of hot air to this thread.


This thread lives on hot air, so whats your point?

Technically thats a summarization of politics. Point still taken. Anyway, my 'contribution' to this thread was basically me talking for no real reason. Thats my job. Anyway, why are you even doing this? Why bother?

Anonymous Top Ranker
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:07 pm

"Asterix~" wrote:This thread lives on hot air, so whats your point?

Technically thats a summarization of politics. Point still taken. Anyway, my 'contribution' to this thread was basically me talking for no real reason. Thats my job. Anyway, why are you even doing this? Why bother?


Ok, just to make clear what this thread is about, or what the substance of this thread is:

Tink is a foul player (cheater).
Tink is a griefer.
Tink is terrorizing the forum community with double standards and insults.
He's getting it back.

You're free to help him, pal. Just create an account and support him and be his ally. Do something. Don't just talk.


P.S: Want another double standard? See
http://www.tiltedmill.com/forums/showpost.php?p=263164&postcount=4
Quote Tink's doctrine: "You also know that quarry plots should be defended."

And what does he do himself when attacked? He cowardly removes his low number of guards. :D
Just another double standard.


P.P.S: You're talking about Tink's PR? He's lousy at it. Look at the support he's getting. I wouldn't call it immense. Despite all his "PR".
Last edited by Anonymous Top Ranker on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asterix~
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 1:55 am
Location: Seattle, Wa

Postby Asterix~ » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:42 pm

"Anonymous Top Ranker" wrote:Ok, just to make clear what this thread is about, or what the substance of this thread is:

Tink is a foul player (cheater).
Tink is a griefer.
Tink is terrorizing the forum community with double standards and insults.
He's getting it back.

You're free to help him, pal. Just create an account and support him and be his ally. Do something. Don't just talk.


P.S: Want another double standard? See
http://www.tiltedmill.com/forums/showpost.php?p=263164&postcount=4
Quote Tink's doctrine: "You also know that quarry plots should be defended."

And what does he do himself when attacked? He cowardly removes his low number of guards. :D
Just another double standard.


P.P.S: You're talking about Tink's PR? He's lousy at it. Look at the support he's getting. I wouldn't call it immense. Despite all his "PR".


Fair enough. I still wonder why bother. Anyway I have no interest in taking either side, especially when I just restarted and I have no way to back up anything I'm saying.


Return to “World - Sabah”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest