Envoys?

All discussion regarding the world of Sabah
Pontius Pilatus
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:11 pm

They invented it.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:24 pm

"thechris" wrote:COOL i never know they could clone me over the internet


Isn't it great, the naked mole-rats invented the internet. An underground internet, we call tunnels nowadays. :rolleyes:

Cheers!
But it ain't necessarily so.

thechris
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:52 pm
Location: on your screen

Postby thechris » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:18 pm

HIDE TINK HES ON TO US

hes going to find out about our molecity complete with highspeed internet

Pontius Pilatus
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:11 pm

I'm glad to hear your confession, lad.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:24 pm

"thechris" wrote:HIDE TINK HES ON TO US

hes going to find out about our molecity complete with highspeed internet


Now that is out of the way, I am so curious about one thing:

Do you people really eat your own ****, just to have your allready free lunch twice in a row?

I knew Tink was a scrooge, but that tops it all of. :eek:
How gross. :eek:


Cheers! :rolleyes:
But it ain't necessarily so.

Mr Ears
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: Anyville

Postby Mr Ears » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:38 pm

How come Tinkerbell is so quiet lately? Wait, I have the answer: must have remembered to take his medication this time :D

thechris
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:52 pm
Location: on your screen

Postby thechris » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:58 pm

no, we dont, we evovled into humans! yay go us :cool:

thechris
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:52 pm
Location: on your screen

Postby thechris » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:00 pm

"Mr Ears" wrote:How come Tinkerbell is so quiet lately?


mabye becuase he has a life you know its 6 am there?

srry its 7am, i put him in the wrong time zone ;)

PantherX
Posts: 1113
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:00 am
Location: The Beautiful Monterey Bay California

Postby PantherX » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Actually 10 am at the time you posted, If I cared to I would guess he is watching Football! Although since it is San Diego and Sunday, anything is possible, it is only 70 there today so probably not at the beach...

Are you watching Football?

If not, Why not? ;)

lol
:cool:

Ivy
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:39 pm
Location: Scotland

Postby Ivy » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:41 pm

Isn't 10am a bit early for football? 70 degrees? Oh I am so jealous! It is around 48F, 9 degrees C here, dark and rainy.

Tinkerbell
Posts: 5415
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:42 am
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 pm

"Ivy" wrote:Isn't 10am a bit early for football? 70 degrees? Oh I am so jealous! It is around 48F, 9 degrees C here, dark and rainy.


Most games begin at 1 PM local time which means 10 AM for east coast games being watched on the west coast.

The east coast watches their games at 1 & 4 PM.

We also have Sunday night & Monday night games every week.

and it is always 70 degrees here in San Diego. Eternal Sun in America's Finest City!

Mr Ears
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: Anyville

Postby Mr Ears » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:29 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:Most games begin at 1 PM local time which means 10 AM for east coast games being watched on the west coast.

The east coast watches their games at 1 & 4 PM.

We also have Sunday night & Monday night games every week.

and it is always 70 degrees here in San Diego. Eternal Sun in America's Finest City!


a) too much sun badly affects the brain functions (as being demonstrated...)

b) Eternal sun in America's....... ugliest shipyard! :D

DillonBlake
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:20 am

Postby DillonBlake » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:12 pm

And whatever happened to the discussion regarding envoys?

PantherX
Posts: 1113
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:00 am
Location: The Beautiful Monterey Bay California

Postby PantherX » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:20 am

The same thing that happens in every thread here, someone asks a questions, they get a few good answers and out of the woodwork come the trolls to hi-jack the thread.

Same Thing, different thread..

:(
:cool:

thechris
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:52 pm
Location: on your screen

Postby thechris » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:45 am

from my studys, the only threads that stay on topic are ones like <quests results> and <occ> and threads the hole community posts in, and the ones about tink because all the other threads end up about tink!
tink is the most popular kid on the block
mabye because he went inmortal a few times, and according to ears,(who has never went inmortal) plays poorly and sux at starteges ect.

plz corrext me if im wrong :D

Fenehk
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Postby Fenehk » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:03 pm

"thechris" wrote:plz corrext me if im wrong :D

Nah, it's just because Tink insist on making every thread about him. Usually by derailing them while accusing everyone else to be a troll. And the accusees have to reply to defend themselves, of course, and then suddenly it's another pointless thread about Tink. He does deserve some praise for being the single most successful troll on these forums by far, though.

Tinkerbell
Posts: 5415
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:42 am
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:49 pm

"Fenehk" wrote:Nah, it's just because Tink insist on making every thread about him. Usually by derailing them while accusing everyone else to be a troll. And the accusees have to reply to defend themselves, of course, and then suddenly it's another pointless thread about Tink. He does deserve some praise for being the single most successful troll on these forums by far, though.


Uh, who was the only poster to actually respond to the question of the thread, skippy?

__X__ Tinkerbell

Did you respond to the thread question?

Nope

Why?

Cuz you are a troll also. The trolls, like you, pop in after a thread has begun.

Mr Ears
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: Anyville

Postby Mr Ears » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:48 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:Uh, who was the only poster to actually respond to the question of the thread, skippy?

__X__ Tinkerbell


You have serious issues with the truth, don't you?

Actually your reply wasn't about referring to the opening post, your reply was a pathetic ego praise. "My labs", "Lab in progress", "I get data from my nonexistent friends" etc were the only things you were writing about.

If you look one post below, you'll find a direct answer to the opening post. And it was not you.

You really need to have your brain fixed. Or is it too late?

PantherX
Posts: 1113
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:00 am
Location: The Beautiful Monterey Bay California

Postby PantherX » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:23 pm

"Fenehk" wrote:Nah, it's just because Tink insist on making every thread about him. Usually by derailing them while accusing everyone else to be a troll. And the accusees have to reply to defend themselves, of course, and then suddenly it's another pointless thread about Tink. He does deserve some praise for being the single most successful troll on these forums by far, though.


Sorry Fen, I disagree with the opening statement and kind of agree to your closing...

The Modus Operandi is usually as follows...

Some forum member posts a question or comment..
Various forum regulars come along and provide answers or comments.
Tinkerbell is among them providing excellent answers and or comments.
Some troll (wikipedia) comes along and trolls (website) Tinkerbell.
At this point the thread gets de-railed as Tinkerbell switches from helpful mode to troll mode.

And while Tinkerbell may be the largest Troll we have here, he is also the most helpful (along with Keith) to new members. I also believe that for the most part Tinkerbell does not do the initial re-railing, that award seems to goto someone else.

The main reason I know this is because it really drives me crazy to see threads de-railed just because Tinkerbell said something that the instigator trolls do not agree with.
I do not agree with a lot that Tink has to say but I respect his and everyone else's right to say it.

I personally think this forum would be much more active and much more helpful if every thread did not become a troll fest.

I had another paragraph here but realized that I was falling into the troll trap. And since my mother taught me that if you can't say something nice to shut the hell up, I deleted what I was going to say and will leave you all with this....
Image
:cool:

Tinkerbell
Posts: 5415
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:42 am
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:36 pm

I am not a troll, PantherX, but in the past I have just ignored the trolls. However, after awhile posters come to believe the troll (cuz there is no rebuttal), so I have to start responding eventually since TM refuses to take out the garbage.

This is how it is.

This is how it will be.

I respond, I do not initiate.

Mr Ears
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: Anyville

Postby Mr Ears » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:52 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:since TM refuses to take out the garbage.


If they took out all the garbage, there wouldn't be anything left from you...

thechris
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:52 pm
Location: on your screen

Postby thechris » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:06 pm

"Mr Ears" wrote:If they took out all the garbage, there wouldn't be anything left from you...

"PantherX" wrote: you can't say something nice shut the hell up




:D


can we get back on topic now?


Return to “World - Sabah”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests