Envoys - Again?

All discussion regarding the world of Sabah
DillonBlake

Envoys - Again?

Postby DillonBlake » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:04 am

I'm opening a new thread on the topic since the other one veered off into the ozone with players taking shots at each other. The question this time is quite simple: now that we know which "prizes" come with which missions, what good do the prizes do a player since they cost resources to acquire? Anyone have a short answer?

Q-Man

Postby Q-Man » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:34 am

They add to your "prestige" - which in theory helps your ranking - though I have not noticed any bumps from getting new ones. They look nice on your info screen too. ;)

Pontius Pilatus

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 pm

"DillonBlake" wrote:I'm opening a new thread on the topic since the other one veered off into the ozone with players taking shots at each other. The question this time is quite simple: now that we know which "prizes" come with which missions, what good do the prizes do a player since they cost resources to acquire? Anyone have a short answer?

Couldn't think of anything shorter.

Cheers!
But it ain't necessarily so.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:00 am

"DillonBlake" wrote:I'm opening a new thread on the topic since the other one veered off into the ozone with players taking shots at each other. The question this time is quite simple: now that we know which "prizes" come with which missions, what good do the prizes do a player since they cost resources to acquire? Anyone have a short answer?

Howdy, DillonBlake!

Same answer

Bragging Rights is #1. Items look great on our profiles.

Return to “World - Sabah”