The Sabah Herald...

All discussion regarding the world of Sabah
SAC

The Sabah Herald...

Postby SAC » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Sabah vs Theoris

The expansion of Sabah continues with lots of new members joining the ancient Egypt to become the Pharaoh of their dreams. A comparison between Sabah and Theoris shows that while Theoris Nile is more crowded with ships sailing with goods, Sabah Nile is showing far more activities when it comes to working laborers and building upgrades. And even the economy seems more growing in Sabah with an almost double sales quota compared to Theoris. Is Theoris slowly dying from all its battles, quarrels, and hostilities between all those "wannabe" Pharaohs and warlords attacking monuments on a regular basis?

Friendliness, helpfulness, and kindness are the keywords making Sabah what it is today. Pharaohs, Nobles, Scribes, and all the rest making an effort to ensure that piece and understanding continues to make Sabah the number one leading Nile Community.

Trading in Sabah

With an ever so active Trade Wall, Sabah is offering a splendid place for those looking for trade partners. And while activities have been a bit slower since New Year, all new members of the Sabah Nile are finding their way into the Trade Wall, where not only goods are changing ownerships, but also moments of friendly chats are offering welcoming breaks in the all so busy daily life in Sabah!

And receiving helpful advices, guides or any other help is rather easy with Pharaohs, Nobles, Scribes etc. such as Wadjet, Malkata, Athnotep I, Sapphire Eyes, Olivius, Lisfyre, Kataran, Doctor Sarcophagus, amongst many others, often spending time within the Trade Wall doing regular trades or just having a coffee, chatting some time away!

Monument Raiders

Unlike Theoris, Sabah is currently experiencing a very peaceful time period - and have actually done so for quite awhile. The "List" of known attackers has decreased as most of them has vanished from the Sabah Nile Valley, for instance "AOK", "kickmybutt", followed by "Sneferu" who recently went immortal - just to mention a few! The only remaining proponent of regular attacks, "Tinkerbell Returnz", have found himself standing quite alone in the matter, and remain only as a whisperer in the Sabah Nile Valley!

The Sabah Herald Gossip Column

Rumors has it that Olivius is planning to go immortal soon, finding some of his goods thrown into the Nile. Freeloaders are doing what they can to obtain as much as possible of his valued raw's and luxuries before it hits the water. Another frequent giver, Balthazaar, is drawing some attention for his offers to new settlers by giving away loads of goods to anyone establishing a town in any of his nomes. Some responders to his offers have instead found themselves with a Market where Balthazaar sell goods for prices well over 1000%, something which is nothing but a huge drawback in nomes where members are as rare as water in the deserts!

Valued members Malkata and Wadjet are still having issues with their connections in Sabah, due to the storm affecting Egypt. Frequent visitors of the Trade Wall shouldn't be surprised to find conversations or trades abruptly ending whenever Malkata or Wadjet are doing their best to keep up with their daily activities.

Bread, luxuries or raw's, that's the question. The Trade Wall offers plenty of different trade methods, and while most members seems to look for raw's or luxuries, Athnotep I holds the position as the number one bread requester, claiming his soldiers are eating more than ever. It's said to be a result of an earlier attack from "kickmybut" that forced Athnotep I to increase the number of soldiers protecting the monuments.

Fair Trade is a key word - and a tool - known by most members of the Sabah Nile Valley, but there are always those trying to squeeze as much as possible out of a trade. Sapphire Eyes, as darling as she is, is no stranger to extra income, and always claims she has no idea what Fair Trade is, or what tool is referred to!

Commander Wang has been found lately to accuse David The Red to be a cheater for not sending agreed goods upon trading on the Wall! Despite several members notifications about David The Red being away from his duties, Wang just recently decided to acknowledge his rather quick judgement and sent his deepest apologies. Story doesn't really tell whether or not David The Red is planning on returning to his empire, or leave Wang sobbing over lost goods...

More to come soon...

Haven't found your favorite Nile Valley yet? Then come join us at Sabah, and you'll experience the true meaning of community cooperation... :D

The Sabah Herald writers...
Last edited by SAC on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 pm

"SAC" wrote:The only remaining proponent of regular attacks, "Tinkerbell Returnz", have found himself standing quite alone in the matter, and remain only as a whisperer in the Sabah Nile Valley!

LOL !!!

:rolleyes:

~ ~ ~

Sabah ruuuules!

Join us!

:)

balthazarr

The Truth...

Postby balthazarr » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm

"SAC" wrote:The Sabah Herald Gossip Column
...Another frequent giver, Balthazaar, is drawing some attention for his offers to new settlers by giving away loads of goods to anyone establishing a town in any of his nomes. Some responders to his offers have instead found themselves with a Market where Balthazaar sell goods for prices well over 1000%, something which is nothing but a huge drawback in nomes where members are as rare as water in the deserts!

My first two questions are...
Who is SAC in game in Sabah?
Who are these unhappy responders?

I like many others do use the market to "STORE" materials that are priced at an inflated price.
HOWEVER... I regularly sell every game resource at a reasonable price and in small quanitites of 100 each. If I did sell things at 1000% of the going price how would I have accumulated Market Sales of 17603?

My everyday market pricing...

0.3 - wheat
0.5 - clay, reed
1 - limestone
2 - baskets, bricks, pottery
3 - bronze, cedar, emeralds, gold, henna, kohl, leather, oil
8 - cosmetics, jewelry, perfume
10 - sandals, sculpture

A screen shot of my 18 page log Market Log (that has been over 50 pages long at times)...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Q-Man

Postby Q-Man » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:01 pm

I've also seen stupidly low buy offers from folks (not balthazarr but others) - then figured out they were probably just stashing bread. ;)

king nick

Postby king nick » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:42 pm

hello, im new and this comvinced me to join sabath!
very intresting...

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Yes, it is Very Interesting!
:cool:

outfctrl

Postby outfctrl » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 pm

I started the game just recently and found everyone on Sabah to be very helpful and generous.

Great game! I plan to be around awhile and start trading a little more than I have. Being new to the game, my supplies arent really big enough to do any serious trading. I see all the time: trading 15,000 of this, 20,000 of that. Blows me away...LOL

abana

Postby abana » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:49 pm

It won't be long, and you will be tading in those numbers, but most people are happy to work with smaller trades.

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:37 am

"abana" wrote:It won't be long, and you will be tading in those numbers, but most people are happy to work with smaller trades.

Yep, just offer what you have for what you want!

Easy as Pie!

Wait have you ever baked a pie, pain in the ...

lol
:cool:

Toltendo

Not as much activity a while back

Postby Toltendo » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:28 am

So it seems like I'm only one of the three members in the village of Setkhet. So far, I'm the only one who hasn't upgraded my Palace since I spent my scarabs on exterior decors for my village. I'm at Level 6 and the others at at 8. There was a player who previously competed with me indirectly on who can give the most cosmetics in the Temple.

Return to “World - Sabah”