Sorry I left so abruptly!

All discussion regarding the world of Sabah
Malkata

Sorry I left so abruptly!

Postby Malkata » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:25 am

I had been planning on going immortal this coming weekend as many players who knew me on the wall were aware.
However, Tinkerbell/Bad Billy III, or whatever other names he calls himself has decided to piss on my final days by attacking and taking my monuments and sending me a long irrational diatribe explaining why he did it. The man is clearly delusional :mad:
I was accused of being in league with Abana and Tutmoses against him????

A nice way to end my days in Sabah. I had been considering returning later in the year but I don't think that will be happening now.

Well, so much for being able to say goodbye to game friends in a happy manner.
I had to go now to avoid the ranking drop.

Goodbye folks

Mal

tutmoses ii

Postby tutmoses ii » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:26 am

:( All I did was send ppb to Tink to irritate him, I'm sadly not big enough yet to nuke him, and I never will. Friendly request to a rich Pharaoh to donate Tink out of the game.
Of course I did that of my own accord, there's no question my my scheming with Malkata, let alone Mr Ears or Pontius Pilatus.

Pontius Pilatus

Good bye Malkata.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 am

Sorry to hear you left forgood.
We never worked together against Stinky, but we fought the bandits together several times and bought eachother's stuffs.

Don't let it bug you too much, my revenge on him will be sweet when I start again. ;)

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But it ain't necessarily so.

Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Sorry to hear that. This story isn't surprising at all. We've heard it all before...
It's funny how Tink always claims to be the good one here in the forums. But when it comes to action, you'd witness a different story.
Tink is not only an extremely mischievous individual who can't help but show his true nature from time to time, but also, and this is the worst thing, he is exactly what he accuses others to be. Tink is a harasser, a griefer and a cheater!!
My revenge on him will be sweet, too. The time will come when he will pay the penalty...

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:57 pm

This is an exact copy of the scroll I sent to Malkata while my two attacks were in progress, but before I won...

~ ~ ~

Important ~ Read immediately [Scroll title]

Mal, please do NOT attack me back if you lose these monuments. I will be returning most spoils back to you & it will require monument turnover to do it. If you take the monuments back, you will have to lose them to me again to get your stuff back & that means two more lost levels for you.

I will remove all spoils immediately after winning, so someone else doesn't get them. Please don't freak out & do something stupid. I have not hurt you that much. If you take them back immediately, they will be empty.

Please wait (unless you can defend your monuments from my attacks in time). If you lose, then please do nothing. Your rank will be fine & you can get it back. I will remove my soldiers at your pleasure & you will get the monuments back with one soldier.

I hope you will not go immortal immediately. That is not my purpose, not at all.

I will explain more later, after I wake up in the morning in the US. I'm going to bed now.

Ya never know, you might enjoy the new experience & learn a lot about the game. I hope this is what will happen.

Please keep in mind your city caps. If you click wrongly to remove spoils from your monuments, you could throw the monument storage into the Nile.

Bad Billy

Pontius Pilatus

What are you playing at?

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:20 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:This is an exact copy of the scroll I sent to Malkata while my two attacks were in progress, but before I won...

~ ~ ~

Important ~ Read immediately [Scroll title]

Mal, please do NOT attack me back if you lose these monuments. I will be returning most spoils back to you & it will require monument turnover to do it. If you take the monuments back, you will have to lose them to me again to get your stuff back & that means two more lost levels for you.

I will remove all spoils immediately after winning, so someone else doesn't get them. Please don't freak out & do something stupid. I have not hurt you that much. If you take them back immediately, they will be empty.

Please wait (unless you can defend your monuments from my attacks in time). If you lose, then please do nothing. Your rank will be fine & you can get it back. I will remove my soldiers at your pleasure & you will get the monuments back with one soldier.

I hope you will not go immortal immediately. That is not my purpose, not at all.

I will explain more later, after I wake up in the morning in the US. I'm going to bed now.

Ya never know, you might enjoy the new experience & learn a lot about the game. I hope this is what will happen.

Please keep in mind your city caps. If you click wrongly to remove spoils from your monuments, you could throw the monument storage into the Nile.

Bad Billy

Tinkerbell, you have my annoyance at top level now.
This is mystifying nonsense. Even if you sent this, I think you lost your last marbles. Are you just plain crazy, or are you trying to make a performance we should applaud.
You can explain in a rational manner, if you please. I don't get this text sofar. I just know you hurt some acquintance of mine during the end game and that is not nice, and not to explain with that jibberish.

Do a better job, and explain in plain English!

abana

Postby abana » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:27 pm

I am eagerly awaiting that explanation, Tink!

Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Seems like someone feels that the evil attacks aren't harassment enough - so he built in the message (probably it was not the only message) which he used with the purpose to additionally terrorize the victim.

Busted!

This will come at a price, Tink...

Doctor Sarcophagus

Postby Doctor Sarcophagus » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Mal...Damn...See you later Mal, take it easy, Doc

Buttros I

Postby Buttros I » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:01 pm

I guess you can add me as a member of Tink's "fanclub"...
Have to adimit it's tempting to let the bandits do their thing for a while and send my army elsewhere, 104 and 112 defenders would be a laugh - but then again, why should I??
That's not what the game is about.
A friendly gift would probably be better :-)

Homeworld'sa

Postby Homeworld'sa » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:56 am

Tinkerbell, I see that scroll as a form of bullying and blackmail.
I only hope Jeff bans you for this.
It's a shame Malkata left, and because of your snide remarks, she did.

Pontius Pilatus

I got it!

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:01 pm

"abana" wrote:I am eagerly awaiting that explanation, Tink!

It was all part of his famous "labexperiments".
He thinks he is a mad scientist.
A real doctor Mengele. :eek:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

abana

Postby abana » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 pm

I find it interesting, tink, that you posted your scoll over 20 hours ago, and you still haven't explained.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm

"abana" wrote:I find it interesting, tink, that you posted your scoll over 20 hours ago, and you still haven't explained.

Explain what, abana (The Original in Sabah)?

Why don't you explain to the class why you are a lying, cheating, stalking, multiple accounter & griefer across several servers & lifetimes?

and why don't you buy a few scarabs & help row the Nile boat.

Bonus Smirk

You need more soldiers at your monuments.

:D

Pharaoh The Original (Rank: 68) (High: 67) (Age: 43 years)
Birthdate: September 19th 2009
Laborers: 5818
Donations to the Gods: 31746
Market Sales: 4452
Market Purchases: 1620
Battles (Offense): 29
Battles (Defense): 9
Soldiers Defeated: 4843
Soldiers Captured: 144
Monuments Captured: 8

Look at all those attacks & soldiers killed, but very few defense. Serial griefer that one.

~

Pirate Cove's Market (Level 5) [Distance: 5 Nomes above/below]
Buy and sell materials and goods on the world market! Upgrade to get access to additional nomes and their cities. Note: All prices are in bread.

ITEM

Gold

List of players selling gold within your current market range. ITEM SELLER AMOUNT SELL PRICE DELIVERY TIME (refresh)
The Original (John's City) (13S) 100 1000 (10/per) 8 minutes
The Original (John's City) (13S) 100 1000 (10/per)

Selling gold at 10 bread per at 13S, abana? Isn't that a bit high? Hmmmm?
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pontius Pilatus

In the scroll you said you would explain.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:49 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:I will explain more later, after I wake up in the morning in the US. I'm going to bed now.

Bad Billy

Now Malkata went immortal, maybe you can explain it here? :rolleyes:

Now Dr Mengele did some weird experiments on twins, maybe you were experimenting? What were the labresults?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:30 pm

"Pontius Pilatus" wrote:Now Malkata went immortal, maybe you can explain it here? :rolleyes:

Now Dr Mengele did some weird experiments on twins, maybe you were experimenting? What were the labresults?

Perhaps you can help abana, peepee (Nubian Trader in Sabah) & share with the class how you managed to make 1 million temple donations with an account only 52 years old, lying, cheating, stalking, multiple accounter & griefer across several servers & lifetimes?

No scarabs bought by you either, huh?

Pontius Pilatus

I'm peepee the Pious and have some principles.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:42 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:Perhaps you can help abana, peepee (Nubian Trader in Sabah) & share with the class how you managed to make 1 million temple donations with an account only 52 years old, lying, cheating, stalking, multiple accounter & griefer across several servers & lifetimes?

No scarabs bought by you either, huh?

How to explain one's piety?
I just want to do good and my nomebours all benefited from it.

And buying scarabs is against my principles. It is like buying your way through a game, feels like cheating.

Cheers!

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:02 pm

"Malkata" wrote:I had been planning on going immortal this coming weekend as many players who knew me on the wall were aware.
However, Tinkerbell/Bad Billy III, or whatever other names he calls himself has decided to piss on my final days by attacking and taking my monuments and sending me a long irrational diatribe explaining why he did it. The man is clearly delusional :mad:
I was accused of being in league with Abana and Tutmoses against him????

A nice way to end my days in Sabah. I had been considering returning later in the year but I don't think that will be happening now.

Well, so much for being able to say goodbye to game friends in a happy manner.
I had to go now to avoid the ranking drop.

Goodbye folks

Mal

Poor, poor, Malkata. You slipped. Again.

You, abana & peepee, all smashed together in the same nome. My old nome where you all stalked me there. Tsk, tsk.

Your most recent blunder? Tutmoses is not his name here in Sabah. His name in Sabah is tut forever & he just happens to now be on vacation mode. How about that!

Pontius Pilatus

Who's the stalker?

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:12 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:Poor, poor, Malkata. You slipped. Again.

You, abana & peepee, all smashed together in the same nome. My old nome where you all stalked me there. Tsk, tsk.

Your most recent blunder? Tutmoses is not his name here in Sabah. His name in Sabah is tut forever & he just happens to now be on vacation mode. How about that!

Well T,

Your second city is in my old nome. So who is stalking whom? :confused:

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:18 pm

"Pontius Pilatus" wrote:Well T,

Your second city is in my old nome. So who is stalking whom? :confused:

peepee, you are dumber than a doorknob

abana, The Original, is the target of every peaceful honest player in Sabah.

"abana" wrote:An unknown fact(I don't think that even my friend Pontius Pilatus/Nubian Trader knows). Just after I started my Ameslady account(I had just gone immortal as Abana on Sabah, and was in a partnership with you on Theoris - I am going to detail that partnership later), I looked across the river on Sabah, and guess what I saw! I told a couple other friends that I was thinking of haunting our god friend. Support donations started pouring in. I honestly don't see anything wrong with this, they were silent partners, I was a mercenary . As I have said before, my issue with The Tink is his "I know everything, no one else has a valid opinion if it conflicts with mine, and I make the rules for everyone." attitude. PP, you may have almost wet you pants on Theoris, mine were in grave danger when I say Mr Tink on the wall complaining about how "Abana is evil", and everyone else on the wall were supporters.

I said that I would detail our partnership. When I started my second city on Theoris right across the river, you were on cedar, and I had emeralds, with gold as my first resource. You sent me 26 cedar for my first ship, I replied that since I already had one city, I wasn't without resources, and didn't feel right in taking it(anything wrong in this Tinkie? You have often said that you will give 26 cedar to new players). My friend replied that I could just keep it, as he had plenty(I know this to be true, I have cedar as a resource now, and I have 4 warehouses almost to capacity). I said that if there was ever anything that I could do for you... That evening, you asked me for 5 jewelry so that you could upgrade your palace before retiring. From then on, we have had that same attitude in every incarnation(if I have what you need, it is your's, because I trust that you will do the same).

Serial lies here too, but some truthful beans spilled...

abana is a CBC moderator & a disgrace & embarassment to that website.
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “World - Sabah”