Sorry I left so abruptly!

All discussion regarding the world of Sabah
Pontius Pilatus

Just taken the hypocritical oath?

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:23 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:peepee, you are dumber than a doorknob

abana, The Original, is the target of every peaceful honest player in Sabah.

Says the monster that just griefed the last peaceful honest player on the Nile: Malkata.

Forgotten allready what you did to her, Tinkerbeast? :eek:
But it ain't necessarily so.

Pontius Pilatus

Hmm, is that so?

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:50 am

"Tinkerbell" wrote:peepee, you are dumber than a doorknob

abana is a CBC moderator & a disgrace & embarassment to that website.

I am so dumb, you have me spot on.
I will indulge you again. I will take it as another challenge.
I will start again at Sabah and will revenge Malkata's violation and the insults to abana.
Boy never try to play again with the big men, we know how to handle your kind. This time I will not spare you the rod.

Any other takers?

I will creep up unto Tink's bare ass and I'll do it hard.:eek :( did I really say that, what am I going into this time?)

Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Pontius Pilatus on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

DustysMomma

Wow, some things never change....

Postby DustysMomma » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:03 pm

Bored with my other game, I considered a dip back into the Nile. Before doing so, I peek into the forums to see what drama is currently unfolding to find that Tinkersmell is still calling names and blaming everyone else for his shortcomings, dishonorable behavior, and constant irritation of others. I read what was sent to Malkata & I was speechless. I shall not return at this time.

Pontius Pilatus

Come on we need you out there.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:23 pm

"DustysMomma" wrote:Bored with my other game, I considered a dip back into the Nile. Before doing so, I peek into the forums to see what drama is currently unfolding to find that Tinkersmell is still calling names and blaming everyone else for his shortcomings, dishonorable behavior, and constant irritation of others. I read what was sent to Malkata & I was speechless. I shall not return at this time.

DM, just do not let this sad episode restrain you from coming back. We will be a happy family, think of the joy of sharing our stuffs and socialize again.
That bad bully Tinkerbull is of no consequence. We can have him anytime, just because he has no friends. He is a sad anti-social character, but we will rejoice in playing this game again and have a helping network of true friends. Just come back and pm me when you do, so we can link up our assets again.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pontius Pilatus

Malkata, I revenged your loss.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:15 pm

I just took the pyramid, the griefer Tinkerbell took from Malkata in 13s in Sabah.
I consider the crime revenged.
The sucker did not even put up a fight, I took it with only 3 soldiers.
Tinkerbell is just the coward of the Nile.

You suck, Mr T. :eek:

Return to “World - Sabah”