Ranking with three cities.

All discussion regarding the world of Sabah
Pontius Pilatus

Ranking with three cities.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Hrm, I always stipulated I am not very interested in rank. I am still not very interested.

However, I made a stunning observation when I was scanning the ranking list of the top 100, because I was looking at the top targets for sweeping(in another thread below this one that is explained, go there if you want to know about it).
To my surprise I am into the top 100 with just 3 cities and I am the only one that meets that criterium.
I checked the Theoris ranking and there is another player there that is even higher ranked also with three cities.
Now what is it worth?

I feel like I am in fact nr 1 of the three city players, the handicapped, the without bought scarabs class. I am nr 1 and should go immortal myself.
I will, but just before I go, I will sweep the chimney of top 5 rankers again this time with a lot of devastation because when I go immortal, the monuments I took will go poof to L0. :eek:

Cheers!
But it ain't necessarily so.

Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:30 am

That probably makes you the most efficient player in Sabah! Congrats! While for example Tink uses to buy his rank, you are doing it on the terms of pure skill. Reminds me of my time in Theoris, when I was the top ranked player with 3 cities. Great!

Pontius Pilatus

Skill?

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:07 am

"Mr Ears" wrote:That probably makes you the most efficient player in Sabah! Congrats! While for example Tink uses to buy his rank, you are doing it on the terms of pure skill. Reminds me of my time in Theoris, when I was the top ranked player with 3 cities. Great!

Is it skill?

Well, making enough friends that give or trade you the necessary stocks to rise up high in rank is a skill too. Yeah in a way I am skilled to efficiency then.LOL :cool:

thechris

Postby thechris » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:04 am

if you have skill? i honesty think that depends on how long it took you and how many gifts you got. skill would be making massive profits by playing the market. skill would be taking monuments that are loaded with supplies with almost no troops.

congratz on being the highest ranked with only 3 citys

Pontius Pilatus

Hmm, I agree and then not at all.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:08 pm

"thechris" wrote:if you have skill? i honesty think that depends on how long it took you and how many gifts you got. skill would be making massive profits by playing the market. skill would be taking monuments that are loaded with supplies with almost no troops.

congratz on being the highest ranked with only 3 citys

It took me only 37 years. I got lots of gifts, that is a huge skill, I am proud of it. I gave huge gifts myself, I even gifted some who did not know I was gifting them, they were effectively lousy unreliable traders. I made massive profits in the market. Whenever I needed bread I went at the market and made up to a million of bread in just a few minutes. Buyorders are a great blessing for traders like me.
Taking monuments loaded with supplies is not a skill, it is robbery, I don't think any skill is involved in that enterprise. Then again I know of certain players that make a habit of it and call themselves honourable. ;)

Cheers!

thechris

Postby thechris » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 pm

ever think of a skilled robber?

but in all seriousness, to it really require skill the fighting system would need to be much improved.

Pontius Pilatus

I must end it soon now.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:11 pm

I am at 95 now and am using a scarab from quests to do a final palace upgrade of my third city.
So far I did not notice a prominent rise in rank from doing the palace upgrades of city2 and 3.
I think 95 is like the maximum rank possible for me in this field of inactive maxed out 4 city players.
I will do one labtest with amount of warehousestuffs and then it's bye bye for me in Sabah.

I am #1 with three cities, hurray! :D

Return to “World - Sabah”