Ideas to liven things up a little.

All discussion regarding the world of Sabah
setokaiba

Ideas to liven things up a little.

Postby setokaiba » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:46 am

I've been away for a long while. It happens. I have noticed some changes TM has made to the game that wasn't there before, but personally maybe a few more changes would be nice. As an avid player of the original game I think that maybe they should add raider camps (that arn't monument sites) to the map, for those who like to pick fights. They can have some nice rewards. These can be forever respawning (they can have easy ones and then really tough ones).

I also think that we should promote new players to join. Maybe since it's an old server we can lable it for those who wish to achieve imortality and hopefully after a few years there will be lots of high lvl cities, and have another server act like travian wherein they set an objective and have it run for a few months with long time players playing and trying to achieve the objective first, at the end of the cycle, whomever is the closet to achiving the objective alternatively, whomever achives it first is ranked 1 and so on then the server resets allowing the players to start again thus fighting for number 1 spot. This reset can simply be reducing everyone's city to lvl 1 with 0 stock, they could even ask us on our first log in from the reset date which resource we would like, for those who like a very specific starting resource and choose in a setting to always reset to that particular resource alternatively have a setting to random so they are surprised, which ever they pick will invitably change thier city location, alterntively, keep it where it is (this will prevent loyals from having to register for the reset which was annoying in the other game).

Granted they keep the need to spend lots of money down so all may enjoy. Maybe do like another online game i played where there is a server for P2P, where it's all out war and the limited, but not overly deprived free nome for those who are not so overly avid, I think this will alow some to enjoy a slow but tough challange of achieving imortalitity and a fast paced to see who's better at farming, creating, building and comerce or who's better at battle stratergy...or even all of them.

I also think that as the regulars play they can add ideas for the next cycle thus helping to set new and varying objectives for each cycle. This allows for change and keeps players active, it will also bring some revenue in for TM so they can keep working to creating great games. ^_^ It'll also maybe held the limited sever problem and keeping those who worked hard to achieve imortality possible, as well allowing new friends to achieve it.

What say you all?

(If there is a TM administrator who monitors these posts an opinion from them would also be nice. ^_^)
Last edited by setokaiba on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

setokaiba

Moved to ideas and suggestions.

Postby setokaiba » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:41 am

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE MOVED THIS IDEA TO ANOTHER LOCATION, IT IS NOW UNDER [....Suggestions / Ideas....].

PLEASE ADD YOUR POST TO THAT. ^_^

THANKS.

Return to “World - Sabah”