I will go immortal again, but....

All discussion regarding the world of Sabah
Pontius Pilatus

I will go immortal again, but....

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:40 am

Hmm,

That is weird. I am attacked by several small players. They are attacking with small forces. Both my monuments are under attack. The attackers don't stand a chance, but I wonder what the idea behind it is.

I know about someone possibly responsible and if my whim goes that way I will punish the culprit, just before I go.

Cheers!
But it ain't necessarily so.

Keith

Postby Keith » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:02 am

"Pontius Pilatus" wrote:
I know about someone possibly responsible and if my whim goes that way I will punish the culprit, just before I go.

Smite them mightily!
punchout.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pontius Pilatus

I think I have it right.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:04 pm

I am on the way to punish the bad bill that had me attacked. He will be sorry to have provoked me.

Cheers! :)

Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:37 pm

That's the way to go, Pont! So this time Tink's harrassement attacks, which he is known for by the way, once they made JuliaSet freak out of the game, this time they seem to get right back to him like a boomerang :D

Ooh, ooooh, Tink was so close to the top 10. This will be a bitter lesson I guess... :cool:

How many sleepless nights will he have to suffer now, Pont? :D

Pontius Pilatus

He defended it!

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Unbelievable. I attacked him with 2500 troops and he defended himself up to the last minute with the same or even more amount, when I aborted the attack and took my own monument back. He is seriously contemplating going immortal into the top ten.
HaHa, think you must take on his monuments Ears, he cannot run now, to much at stake. I am going immortal now so I cannot partake in the fun. Good luck and give him my love when you annihilate his monuments. :D

Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:23 am

Congrats my dear friend Pontius :)
Today was the day you entered immortality as the best 3 city player the Nile has probably ever seen *thumbs up*
The Nile is eagerly awaiting the day you descend from the fairgrounds and reappear upon the earth, stronger as ever b4 :D

Congrats my dear friend abana aswell :)
The people of the Nile shall never forget about you, they awaitand pray for your early reappearence as well :D
Last edited by Mr Ears on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pontius Pilatus

I did not immortalize.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:42 pm

I figured I like to use the same name again so deleted instead.
At the moment of deletion I was rank 95, but there was nothing else to do and warehouses were full up to but not into the orange.
I did not upgrade all buildings, I stopped doing that when employment was 100% and all extra upgrades did not seem to give more rankpoints. The only buildings completed were warehouse, exchange, market, rawlux, wheat and bakery. The other buildings were up to L14. Bwaahh what a bore, happy I deleted.
Now next time I will concentrate on one thing only, sweeping the ranks. :cool:

Return to “World - Sabah”