Abana is a griefer!

All discussion regarding the world of Theoris
Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:25 am

The best part of abana's griefing is not that she represented JuliaSet's CBC who hates griefing...

but that it caused abana's rank to fall out of the top 100 & cost her a bigger pyramid on the Hall.

:D

abana

Postby abana » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:54 pm

I am sure that everyone has noticed that there has been one member who has not posted in this thread, here we go.

I have refrained for a particular reason, I waited until after this mornings attack. Yeah, I knew it was coming.

I used to work as a cashier and many other positions in a local department store before they went bankrupt. I still hear on the street, "Hey Mom, look, it's the Ameslady"

When I started that account on Sabah, then saw who was across the river from me, my plan started. That is where Amun Nefer sent his supplies(along with MANY more contributers, wonder why you have so many enemies?) My plan started when I was only at a level 2, with one city. No one knew how soon those monuments would get built, I needed to develop as fast as I could. At that time I was to be the only attacker. My plan was that I would attack the monument would loose a level, I would desert it, you would retake it, and I would attack it again after you had rebuilt it. I thought that I might be able to attack the northern monument, you might send troops up there to defend it, and I could attack the one close to me, but I didn't know whether or not this plan would work, because you are so paranoid. Then I found out about my northern ally. My options increased.

The Theoris extravaganza was an afterthought, and it was all a diversion(worked didn't it?)

You were the target because of your superior attitude. Your way is always the right way, you know the best way to play in every instance, anyone who deviates from your rules is a CHEATER.

To let you know, I did not represent CBC, we are a peaceful, respectful community, as Cliff told you when you posted there.

http://www.citybuildingcontests.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=29508#post29508

But it is interesting that you seemed to think that it was just fine when Juliaset was attacked, but not when you were. You are always talking about how you want to see more PvP, I am just giving you
what you want.

I want to share with people the three scrolls that I received after the Sabah leveling of your monument the first one said "That was not very smart" (title) "Watch your back"(body) I would assume that is
when you sent the four attacks on my monument, three of them with 1 troop, and one with 4. The second scroll said "There is nothing lower"(title) "Than you scumbag. attacking nomemates?"(body) The
third had just a title "Nome Room B****" but you didn't use
asterisks.

I watched my rank after my monument was gone and it didn't move a bit, I gave everything away and that is what made it drop, and you know what I don't care one iota!
Last edited by abana on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:12 pm

"abana" wrote:I am sure that everyone has noticed that there has been one member who has not posted in this thread, here we go.

I have refrained for a particular reason, I waited until after this mornings attack. Yeah, I knew it was coming.

I used to work as a cashier and many other positions in a local department store before they went bankrupt. I still hear on the street, "Hey Mom, look, it's the Ameslady"

When I started that account on Sabah, then saw who was across the river from me, my plan started. That is where Amun Nefer sent his supplies(along with MANY more contributers, wonder why you have so many enemies?) My plan started when I was only at a level 2, with one city. No one knew how soon those monuments would get built, I needed to develop as fast as I could. At that time I was to be the only attacker. My plan was that I would attack the monument would loose a level, I would desert it, you would retake it, and I would attack it again after you had rebuilt it. I thought that I might be able to attack the northern monument, you might send troops up there to defend it, and I could attack the one close to me, but I didn't know whether or not this plan would work, because you are so paranoid. Then I found out about my northern ally. My options increased.

The Theoris extravaganza was an afterthought, and it was all a diversion(worked didn't it?)

You were the target because of your superior attitude. Your way is always the right way, you know the best way to play in every instance, anyone who deviates from your rules is a CHEATER.

To let you know, I did not represent CBC, we are a peaceful, respectful community, as Cliff told you when you posted there.

http://www.citybuildingcontests.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=29508#post29508

But it is interesting that you seemed to think that it was just fine when Juliaset was attacked, but not when you were. You are always talking about how you want to see more PvP, I am just giving you
what you want.

I want to share with people the three scrolls that I received after the Sabah leveling of your monument the first one said "That was not very smart" (title) "Watch your back"(body) I would assume that is
when you sent the four attacks on my monument, three of them with 1 troop, and one with 4. The second scroll said "There is nothing lower"(title) "Than you scumbag. attacking nomemates?"(body) The
third had just a title "Nome Room B****" but you didn't use
asterisks.

I watched my rank after my monument was gone and it didn't move a bit, I gave everything away and that is what made it drop, and you know what I don't care one iota!

Those scrolls were sent to ameslady in Sabah II. Obvious not a lady & we now know abana is ameslady

Big surprize!

The problem, abana is that you griefed innocent bystanders to get close to me. That is lower than low.
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abana

Postby abana » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:23 pm

I attacked from my city

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:29 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:we now know abana is ameslady

WOW!! Tink, your enormous comprehension is just knocks me off my feet...

Last edited by Anonymous Top Ranker on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DustysMomma

Postby DustysMomma » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:08 pm

It is odd how varied the responses to this have been. While some, such as Panther X, see this for the masterful and cunning strategy that it was, the person who it seems talks the most about wanting more PvP is complaining about it now when they are involved in the action. Again, the double standard, as always. I guess someone thinks this was all cheating too?

...You're so vain.....You probably think this song is about you....Don't you? Don't you? Don't you?......

Abana, I have to commend you for a masterful, cunning plan and flawless execution. I am proud to have aided in your efforts, just to see it all unfold!

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:20 pm

"abana" wrote:wonder why you have so many enemies?

That's the key question, Tink, you're still owing everybody the answer.

I'm still all ears and waiting for your version, pal. ;)

Although, if you like to, I can give the answer for you.

Because for months and months, even for years, actually ever since you appeared, you are known for your foul gameplay, for torturing peaceful players by going as low as hiring others to do that for you, and for calling names over and over and being a forum troll.

You just don't know to behave. It's that simple. And now you will pay the penalty.

abana

Postby abana » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:34 pm

And I have found out that you are attacking Juliaset again is this a way of geting even with me?

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:51 pm

"abana" wrote:And I have found out that you are attacking Juliaset again is this a way of geting even with me?

At least he is showing his true colors again. He's just a pain in the back of other players. When you read all of his smooth and sugar topped chit chat here, you can get the impression, that he is a fine player. But that's just a cheap disguise. As we see again and again ingame, in scrolls and in the forum, he's just an unfair player and a troll.

By the way @ abana: Big thumbs up, even standing ovations for your masterful execution of the military operations. You made Tink the wouldbe strategic mastermind look like an amateur (which he is ;) )
Last edited by Anonymous Top Ranker on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:15 pm

"abana" wrote:And I have found out that you are attacking Juliaset again is this a way of geting even with me?

Not again, abana. Stop lying. This is my first ever attack on Gloria in three worlds. Her claim of me hiring others to attack her is her lies again. As I told her, if I felt like she needed to be attacked, I would do it myself. Hiring others is a coward's way out with NO Honor.

I am keeping a promise I made to JuliaSet on day one of Theoris, when we both eneded up in the same nome.

Any attack on me by one of her CBC drones, would be considered an attack by JuliaSet personally.

Promises made ~ Promises kept

I do not grief players. I never have. I do attack back. :D
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

abana

Postby abana » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 pm

In other words you are using her supposed influence(which is non-existent, we at CBC respect each other and treat each other as adults-something that you seem to know nothing about). You are terrorizing. She knew nothing of my attacks.

Antikuity

Lol, Tink and are you scared?

Postby Antikuity » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:19 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:abana, another CBC clown and CBC Moderator is a griefer!

Outta the blue, my Theoris Combat Log just lit up!

Enemy soldiers incoming to your monument(s)

An estimated 366 troops from Akhetabana (280S) heading toward John Muir (9S)! (arrival in 66h 59m)

An estimated 819 troops from Happy Birthday to Me (329S) heading toward John Muir (9S)! (arrival in 66h 59m)

LOL

The funny thing of this is that the trader aforehand mentioned is now immortal..ye left that part out...I would venture to say he/she just sent his soldiers for something that ye must hae said to ruffle his feathers afore he/she left this world. Mayhaps it was his parting gift to ye as (s)he was shipping some of his lefto'er goods...and thought to give ye all the soldiers. I, mineself, regret that I ne'er hae the opportunity to get to know this one as the scroll sent afore his demise asking me if I wished a thing, since I was close, sounded to be a fair person. I am still asking mineself why he thought to attack ye....WAY up there from him...lol...
How to influence friends and make the new enemies....lol.
Hae a good day here on this Nile, Tink.
Antikuity

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Stop lying. This is my first ever attack on Gloria

Her claim of me hiring others to attack her is her lies again.

I do not grief players. I never have.

Antikuity

Uncomprehending......????

Postby Antikuity » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:38 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:Not again, abana. Stop lying. This is my first ever attack on Gloria in three worlds. Her claim of me hiring others to attack her is her lies again. As I told her, if I felt like she needed to be attacked, I would do it myself. Hiring others is a coward's way out with NO Honor.

I am keeping a promise I made to JuliaSet on day one of Theoris, when we both eneded up in the same nome.

Any attack on me by one of her CBC drones, would be considered an attack by JuliaSet personally.

Promises made ~ Promises kept

I do not grief players. I never have. I do attack back. :D

So this has been carried on through three different worlds just because the characters in each world have the same Real Person?? That doesn't seem very fair to me. Of course, I have only been on the one world, but even if I return as a new character, I don't see how the new one could be attacked for actions done as the old one. Isn't that carrying a grudge a little far out of the normal??? Tink, do you play as a character or as a real person? I haven't had that much to do with you here since I was a babe and you were already a 'uppity-up' as Antikuity liked to call the big ones..no offense meant..lol..she just used that name for all the level 22's as she was in awe of them...never thinking that someday she would be there as she is now. This question was posed by the scribe of Antikuity, Catherine, her real life person. Somehow, I don't see the connection to one real person and three different screen names being an issue...the new character shouldn't have to answer or explain for what the old character did or didn't do. Evidentially, you don't understand role play and just intend to get back at the real person.
Am I understanding this right? So, if I were your enemy as Antikuity and I return as uirjaoh;argh or whoever, that character would incur wrath just because you know she is Catherine? hhhmmm....strange actions for strange people, I would say.
Catherine :(

DustysMomma

Postby DustysMomma » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:47 am

"Antikuity" wrote:hhhmmm....strange actions for strange people, I would say.

Tink is strange people and lives in a world only he understands. It makes me think of the moving stairwells in the Harry Potter movies. You never know when what you do today that earns a smile will result in you being called a cheater tomorrow.

Given that the attack sent by Abana never arrived, if you want to get particular about it, Tink wasn't actually attacked. Semantics....anything to be "right" when people do whatever they want to others. But true to form, the first thing that happened was that he started whining that it was unfair by calling her a griefer, though if it was anyone else, he would have been applauding the strategy. Then he moves on to start attacking JuliaSet, who by the way would use her name as her screen name if she wanted it broadcasted....hint, hint.

I had to have this discussion with a friend's new husband a few months ago. I got a hysterical call from another friend who used to date him, begging me to call her and get her to rein him in. She wasn't even online & he was in the chat room on adultfriendfinder calling her by her very unique full name and giving the city she lives in because of something that happened 3 years ago. Why? Because the one who is married to him now dumped him and he had nothing better to do than to terrorize others. Sound familiar?

Maybe we should find Tink a woman......

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:55 am

"Zeal" wrote:Strange... Armies should poof after one goes immortal or deletes their account, Are you saying they planned it that way?

Hard to say, you would have to ask Reed & he is not talking. It was very weird watching [Deleted Player] reducing my monuments to rubble. As I posted earlier in this thread, the attacking waves did not go poof with Immortality. They kept coming taking the plot. I had to wait until abana's final two armies arrived before I could take a monument back.

no chance of retaliation either

Nope. No chance of retaliation.

Several bugs were uncovered & apparently Reed doesn't care about fixing them. None of this affected my rank much, & of course & I used very little resources. They did & the resources of the other players pushing them. ;)

The biggest bug is the No Monument Bug that reduces a quarry to L1 (with 60 bread/40 bricks like a new city founded) no matter how high it is. It is a bug TM ignored & I reported a very long time ago directly to Reed, but he denied it, cuz it doesn't happen to high rankers with monuments. To New Players, especially in the Wilderness, it can be terribly fatal. The quarry is supposed to only lose one level, but w/o a monument, the quarry is razed to the ground every time.

Interesting Lab & I especially loved exposing the hypocrisy of the evildoers. :D
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:18 am, edited 6 times in total.

Asterix~

Postby Asterix~ » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:09 am

Still doing labs, I see...

Mark, you are an infalliable labrat. Good luck in your endlessly pointless endeavors that manage to be suprisingly interesting. =)

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:19 pm

"Asterix~" wrote:Still doing labs, I see...

Always! Tinkering in the Lab!

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:18 pm

This thread has many lulz... also, ASTERIX~!!!!! :D

Asterix~

Postby Asterix~ » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:21 pm

"Amun Nefer" wrote:This thread has many lulz... also, ASTERIX~!!!!! :D

Hi to you too ;) Apparently I found the interest to restart.

Return to “World - Theoris”