Abana is a griefer!

All discussion regarding the world of Theoris
PantherX

Laughing my fool a** off

Postby PantherX » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:15 pm

What I find the most interesting thing about this thread is so many of you presumed Tink was serious calling Abana a griefer. If any of you know tink half as well as I do, you realize if he really thought someone was a griefer he would seriously call them out, or seriously ignore them.

If you put on the un-biased hat, and re-read his messages, paying attention to what he's saying and the usage of Smilies, you realize he is really tipping his hat for the masterful stroke of strategic thinking put into this series of attacks.

I am sure he (Tinkerbell) is laughing his fool a** off and really enjoyed the entire fiasco of not only the attacks but the results of this thread.

Or wait... is it only ATR trying to take this seriously. ATR is seriously off my serious radar and forever on my clown-O-meter.
:cool:

abana

Postby abana » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Then why did he send me abusive scrolls? And why did he take Juliaset's monument? He had told her that if anyone from CBC attacked him, he would attack her, isn't that a form of terrorisim? Isn't he trying to hold her hostage?

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:55 pm

"PantherX" wrote:Or wait... is it only ATR trying to take this seriously.

Exactly, PantherX. I take it as serious as that:

as you can see in the other thread. ;)

Thank you for bringing evidence that thinking ain't one of your skills. Apparently. :p

But no worries, PantherX, you're not the only example of idiocy in internet forums. There are millions and millions, sheer countless other examples. :cool:

tomnobles

Postby tomnobles » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Maybe change your name to Stinker Bell ? :D

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:06 pm

"PantherX" wrote:What I find the most interesting thing about this thread is so many of you presumed Tink was serious calling Abana a griefer.

I am dead serious about the CBC griefer abana.

If any of you know tink half as well as I do, you realize if he really thought someone was a griefer he would seriously call them out, or seriously ignore them.

Uh, this thread is kinda calling her out, no?

If you put on the un-biased hat, and re-read his messages, paying attention to what he's saying and the usage of Smilies, you realize he is really tipping his hat for the masterful stroke of strategic thinking put into this series of attacks.

I am? It is not hard to beg for gifts & then attack someone. What is hard is to do it yourself. You know, with Honor? Doing it on your way out the door is definitely cheap.

I am sure he (Tinkerbell) is laughing his fool a** off and really enjoyed the entire fiasco of not only the attacks but the results of this thread.

Well, that is most certainly true, but probably not for the reasons you might think.

Or wait... is it only ATR trying to take this seriously. ATR is seriously off my serious radar and forever on my clown-O-meter.

Tough choice between the two. ATR wins by a nose.

abana

Postby abana » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Even Tinks armies turn chicken, he sent four attacks on my monument, he sent them right after we leveled his. I was watching them, they started disappearing 1 min before they were scheduled to attack, and now they are all gone.

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:27 pm

"abana" wrote:Even Tinks armies turn chicken, he sent four attacks on my monument, he sent them right after we leveled his. I was watching them, they started disappearing 1 min before they were scheduled to attack, and now they are all gone.

Pontius Pilatus

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:40 pm

That sounds familiar, maybe Tink is [deleted player].
But it ain't necessarily so.

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:21 am

wow, I was so wrong in so many ways..

Darn, I hate when that happens..

oWell, it's just one of those days.

Glad there's always tomorrow.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:00 am

"abana" wrote:Even Tinks armies turn chicken, he sent four attacks on my monument, he sent them right after we leveled his. I was watching them, they started disappearing 1 min before they were scheduled to attack, and now they are all gone.

I cannot believe you are this stupid, abana. You already are in competition with ATR for the biggest liar on the forum with Amy Nefer close behind.

My attacks were single soldiers just to hassle you. They returned home cuz by the time they got there, I had two monuments again.

Steal a clue.
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 am

"tomnobles" wrote:Maybe change your name to Stinker Bell ? :D

Proposed long ago, tom. ;)

Siptah
Location: Fürth, Germany | Immortal in Sabah | as Men Maat Ra in Sabah & Theoris now

Postby Siptah » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:13 am

"abana" wrote: I was watching them, they started disappearing 1 min before they were scheduled to attack, and now they are all gone.

i suppose you know the game mechanics... :p

couldn't stop your ego from posting anyway ? you think we are all unable to think ? Thanks for trusting !
Last edited by Siptah on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Anonymous Top Ranker

Postby Anonymous Top Ranker » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:26 am

Dearest Tinkerbell,

you're addressing me over and over with discreditation. You just can't keep your dirty mouth shut.

I can no longer accept this.

I will answer it most massively with major military operations in both worlds, Theoris and Sabah, either executed by myself and/or by subcontractors. All options open.

Apparently one can't find consensus or simply deal with you in a civilized manner.

Yours faithfully,

Ears/ATR
Last edited by Anonymous Top Ranker on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asterix~

Postby Asterix~ » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:32 pm

How much veiled drama can a forum of this size actually contain?

Don't answer that.

Return to “World - Theoris”