Going immortal

All discussion regarding the world of Theoris
Kiya

Going immortal

Postby Kiya » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:58 pm

:( :( :(
Last edited by Kiya on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:49 pm

never asked?

uhh huh... :rolleyes:

You said you don't play anymore, several times.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:07 pm

"Zeal" wrote:[To Kiya] never asked?

uhh huh... :rolleyes:

You said you don't play anymore, several times.

Again?

Kiya has never had very good credibility. Pity

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:38 pm

No, I'm certain I asked you several times both on SL, and when we played IK together. ;)

You replied with your opinions of NO, which were fairly negative.

Edit: I recall Abana telling us that "Kiya" in Theoris wasn't you..
and since this thread is located in the Theoris section and since your picture shows you as Kiya
somebody is lying, likely both of you.
Last edited by Zeal on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:05 am

No Kiya in Theoris...

Someone is back to playing forum games again.

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:07 am

Kiya was there when I posted, she either immortalized or deleted.
Unless there is a way to rename an account.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:12 am

There is a Kiya on the Hall today

Kiya

To my friends on the Nile

Postby Kiya » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:59 am

I told some of you about my idea of writing about my adventures on the Nile, remembering some of the fun moments I had with you. I was hoping my little story and comments would have given ideas to other players of NO. I was going to tell what was behind my 10 boat quest, as some of you were wondering about that. Since I have played NO already as an alpha tester, I wanted to try something new. But after this warm welcome here I am having second thoughts now.

I won’t mention any of you, dear friends, here, as I don’t want your good names dragged into this mess, you know who you are, my trusted trade partners and friends. With some of you I even talked about a little of our personal lives. I wish you all the very best and especially for the little ones. :)

May your journey on the Nile be as happy as mine was, full of good trades and laugh with your friends.
Perhaps some excitement as I had in the end. ;)

Cheers
Kiya

~

These forums are now like a jungle; only the fittest survive, eat or be eaten.
Live with that or go away.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:15 am

I traded with Kiya in Theoris. I asked her at the time if she was Kiya also, King. She lied to me too!

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:43 am

"Kiya" wrote:You two can go on lying to each other. I pity you.

Your public vote in this poll on 9/19/09

Kiya wrote:C.dont know him

Another lie

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:14 am

Anyway, Congrats on your Immortality, Kiya.

I hope you will clean up your forum act that went into the dumper after you joined CBC & became one of THEM. The old Kiya that we came to know & love.

I also hope you rejoin Nile & buy scarabs.

:)

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:21 pm

"Kiya" wrote:You two can go on lying to each other. I pity you.

#1 right now, you should be addressing me, kiya, not Tink. I am not "you two" I am ONE. Tink does not exist right now.
Edit: even if you are telling the truth about Tink's message, I don't know if I could believe you...

#2 Stop ignoring me, I'm tired of getting the silent treatment for weeks on end and left in the dark, especially since we are supposed to be close friends. :(

#3 I clearly recall telling you in Second life that I would NOT send this "Kiya" in Theoris any messages because I was worried. If she wasn't "you" then she was likely getting a ton of -potentially annoying- messages about her identity already, and I didn't want to add to that. how dare you lie to me to my face about what we BOTH know we talked about! or is your memory that bad? I know mine is bad but I don't forget 'everything'.

#4 This all only confirms what I already knew for months, You have chosen your friends, and unfortunately, I'm no longer one of them. :(
Last edited by Zeal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thechris

Postby thechris » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:49 pm

heres a idea :eek:
if you think everyone treats you badly, when you start over change your name and dont tell anyone so no one will know :D

abana

Postby abana » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Kiya, I was trying to not post. At all. I needed to take a vacation from doing so. But hearing about your feelings, I need to end my silence.

I had no interactions with you that I can remember on Theoris. But I remember you as a very supportive neighbor on Sabh, one who encouraged me. You didn't criticize everything that I was doing and say that I was CHEATING. When I related my strategy of having one city in the center that was buying, and the rest on the outskirts, selling those goods, you didn't say that I was taking advantage of newer players. I suspect that our dear friend <insert name>, was upset because not only was it not his way, it gave those players access to the goods in a more timely fashion. It provided a competition.

When you disappeared form Sabah, I was told that our wouldn't be back, when there was a "Kiya" on Sabah, I was told that it is a common Egyptian name, and it wasn't the real Kiya.

I have been the victim of two-faced people, too. I understand what it feels like to have that happen.
Last edited by abana on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:35 pm

"Kiya" wrote:[12-18-2008, 06:42 PM] I want Tinkerbell to come forward and explain what he meant by saying that I was a bully while I still was playing NileOnline.

Tinkerbell, come forward and explain or else you are a coward, not a man.

Any more questions, Kiya?

You even used to use the Hinterland Witch avatar. It fit you well.

Question, why are you doing your typical Drama Queen act?

I said Congrats (which was the whole reason for you making this thread. You wanted your ring kissed)

...I'm done here & with you too...
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:51 pm

"Kiya" wrote:Did he pass away?

No obviously, I mean Tink is posting on his own without me and is not working with or for me, it is circumstantial, he has a history of posting 'fun' things towards/ about you remember? is it any surprise he's posting now?
but thank you for assuming, as always. :rolleyes: he probably has his own obscure reasons. .I don't know them either.

I rarely talk to tink about you except when it is brought up, and I NEVER said anything bad either.
hell I rarely talk to tink compared to how much I've spoken to Amun or other posters. and even that was minimal in PM. .most of what I say is right here on the forums.. .
I don't play the PM game and gossip like 80% of the people here.
and every time I heard some thing, i DID tell you. :rolleyes:

"Kiya" wrote:Silent treatment? You have been given the same information as everyone. I clearly didn't want anyone to know I am playing again, and for a very good reason.

not just NO, you have been too 'busy' for months to speak to me anywhere, except brief encounters in SL, you have literally never replied to my Emails and rarely replied to my few PMs, yet you have plenty of time to play NO, go immortal, and make close friends (that you are close enough to speak of RL) who you won't mention. not that I blame you for keeping their names, considering...
Don't worry, I don't have anything against them, and have no intention of finding out who they are.. (I think i know a few of them anyways)

you were just keeping your playing a secret from me, and if you hadn't this 'argument' never would have happened. I am more than furious about this, Kiya. and yes, you DID lie to me.

"Kiya" wrote:I paid close attention to what I said in those situations, so that I never lied to anybody. I didn't have to, as no one never asked me if it is me or not. You people were making fun of it but you never asked me. All I said was mumbling 'oh dear' or something of the sort..

*sighs*

no you played 'ring around the rosy' and told me all sorts of things, like you were too busy, or you didn't like the community or bleh bleh...

and gave 500 reasons why you wouldn't consider it.
Last edited by Zeal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:00 pm

"abana" wrote:When you disappeared form Sabah, I was told that our wouldn't be back, when there was a "Kiya" on Sabah, I was told that it is a common Egyptian name, and it wasn't the real Kiya.

when you play pharaoh and select choose a name for your family dynasty, on my PC it always hovered over Kiya by default.

it is not surprising that Kiya would be a popular name here, especially since many people played Pharaoh before CotN

that is why I joked about it, but the truth is, I knew or atleast had a feeling, she was real, I even had her in my ally list and gave her my in game name (in second life) then waited for her to message me. I even built a city near hers.... I did not message her because i assumed she wasn't sending me scrolls because she didn't want to.. :rolleyes:
Well I deleted the account, I don't really feel like playing again, Kiya feel free to play again. You don't have any risk of encountering the "evil twofaced Zeal" ever again.
I wonder exactly what one sided story you told Abana?
remember Abana there are two sides to every story and you have yet to really hear mine, there is SOOOO much more, especially if Kiya mentioned what I think she did. ;)

"abana" wrote:I have been the victim of two-faced people, too. I understand what it feels like to have that happen.

abana

Postby abana » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Kyia never told me anything about you. In fact Kiya never said in any way why she left. I read som forum posts, and they didn't involve you.

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:06 pm

then I'll say no more.

I made a mistake in the past. and I'll not be making it again.

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:12 pm

"Tinkerbell" wrote:You even used to use the Hinterland Witch avatar. It fit you well.

the witch did suit her, but not for the reasons you say. You see.. In Hinterland the witch was always followed by wolves I think.. I don't remember.

Kiya was tickled by this because i compared the witch to a kindly old grandmother who was the victim of superstitious villagers who claimed her to be a witch, when in-fact the mob were the "evil ones"

When we played SL together I was a wolf, usually.. Kiya , being the witch made for a funny coincidence.

If Kiya is the drama Queen I am the Drama King.. and You have your fair share of Drama too... ;)

Edit: anyways this could be considered a pseudo defense towards kiya, so it's the kindest post in the thread. (of mine)
so it's a good place to announce I'm leaving TM for good, Kiya have fun with your friends, I'm tired of getting myself into messes like this (yes that means I'm mad at me) and I'm tired of being burned. I'll be bothering you and everybody else no-more.

I wish everybody well.
You win.

yay he's gone, less drama!
Last edited by Zeal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “World - Theoris”