Monument Harrasser

All discussion regarding the world of Theoris
Tygari

Monument Harrasser

Postby Tygari » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:48 am

I am guessing this is a person who enjoys harassing other players by taking their monuments and praying they will take it back mew.
In my nome there is 5 empty monument plots with he one plot being held by me mew.
There is no reason to attack me other then to harass me for fun mew.
I wonder how he will feel if I let him take it and just take one of the other plots instead mew?
I am to the point of producing so may resources that I no longer really even need my monuments any more mew.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tygari

Postby Tygari » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:00 am

Messages discussed between us.

Me
with so many battle attacks your obviously someone who harasses people mew. if you take my monument you will be left to keep it so you cant bother anyone else mew. i have no problem building anouther somewhere else mew.

Wayne
Hi Tygari!
To try to lock me down by letting me have the monument is unacceptable. This behavior is not deescalating and is likely to lead to more military aggression. Just imagine someone coming and untying my hands.... and then? Bad idea.
You better fight to keep your monument, Tygari.
By the way, I don't have any resentments towards you. Your monument being on target is nothing personal at all. It's just business, that's all.
Kind regards,
Wayne

Me
If you take it your keeping it mew.
It is that simple mew.
You have two choices mew.
Pray I win or beat someone else maxing yourself out for when we fight negating the battle mew.
Those are your options mew.
I have notified the message boards of who you are and what you do mew.
I will make it a campaign to inform others that your a harasser and to never take away a monument you hold mew.
I will see to it you become permanently locked down mew.

Wayne
Hi Tygari,
in fact you're the one who has two choices.
either you take back your monument, if you lose the battle. or you try to lock me down on that monument.
the latter is a bad idea. if one day someone comes and frees me, then I really have all reasons in the world to go after you.
Believe me, I am experienced in passing on a monument to someone else. One method is to offer incentives, i.e. name your monument like >>20k bread in here, get it<<
And many other methods in my repertoire.
You see, trying to trap me is extremely risky.
I can only recommend not to try.
Kind regards,
Wayne

Me
In which case you would simply re-lock yourself as I move again to anouther monument plot mew.
I purposely chose Nomes far out from the center just so if a harasser like you came along I would have other monument plots to move to mew. I no longer have need for monuments mew.
Your actions will only hurt yourself with many losses mew.
I keep 0 resources in my monuments and little food mew.
I maintain troops with many tiny shipments instead of one large shipment mew.
I guaranty you will gain no profit from assaulting me mew. Only losses mew.
Further more you will have to continually try to pass off monuments to players in these far out of the way Nomes where there is few players mew. Your threats do no scare me mew.

Wayne
Dear Tygari,
this discussion doesn't lead us anywhere, I'm afraid.
Now why don't you just surprise me for a change and be cooperative?
You are free to defend your monument, but if you lose it, you take it back.
Just stick to these rules and we have the foundation for peaceful coexistence.
Kind regards,
Wayne

Me
I am going to try and defend it mew.
But in the case of failure I will cut my losses and leave you trapped mew.
You are clearly afraid mew.
You know your options mew.
Pray you lose or cancel the attack mew.

Wayne
Hi Tygari!
I received some information that lead me to the forum section, there I saw you were writing some sort of bulletin on my head. I am not happy about this, I'm not a happy camper at all.
It also reduces my options.
That was not nice.
Kindest regards,
Wayne

Me
I warned you I would expose you as a harasser mew.
Now everyone will know who you are and to not attack your monuments mew.

Wayne
Hi Tygari,
I'm kindly asking for you to either defend the monument or take it back, if you lose it.
I fully admit, attacking you was a mistake.
I'm saying sorry and offer you 2k bronze as compensation.
Is that okay?
But please don't let me hang on that monument.
I really desperately need to be free, don't lock me down there please. Other wise I can't go on with list of targets. And some of them are bad guys who really deserve it.
I promise, I will never attack you again. Okay?
Thank you for your appreciation.
I deeply apologize.
Yours faithfully
Wayne

Me
I have my monuments set up in a particular way to lose one disrupts that order I have set mew.
That seriously annoys me mew.
The cost in limestone to fix both the monuments and this order is massive mew.
A mere 2K bronze will NOT cover it mew.
But watching you reel in agony as I campaign for no one to take your monuments leaving you for ever trapped mew.
That is worth the price mew.

Wayne
Hi Tygari,
here I'm sending you what I'm finally willing to pay for my freedom. Check your transports.
I will never attack you again. Promise. But I need to continue raiding, I have obligations, some attacks are ordered by other players and already paid. You see, I really need my freedom.
Once again thank you for your appreciation.
Faithfully yours,
Wayne

Wayne
BTW, goods OTW to your henna city.

Game Log
2000 [bronze] , 2000 [leather] coming from South Pole (arrival in ??h ??m [?? :? ? ?m])

Me
Did someone pay you to attack me mew?

Wayne
Hey Tygari,
no, this attack was not sponsored. Actually I'm overdue with another attack already and my sponsor is very mad at me, cause I didn't accord this attack with them.
Hey, I'm sending you a bit more. Look at your transports to your henna place.
You just have to repel the attack and you're making a big profit.
I made a mistake and now everyone is mad at me.
Kind regards
Wayne

Game Log
2000 [bronze] , 1000 [leather] coming from South Pole (arrival in ??h ??m [?? :? ? ?m])

Me
Bribery was not one of the options mew.
I will be sending everything back mew.
I do not have enough troops to defeat you right now and am unsure if I will mange ti have enough in time mew.
Your best hope is to negate the attack mew.
You can do so by attacking someone else and maxing out your monuments come the time of the attack mew.
In so doing your troops upon arrival will turn back without a fight and without conquering my monument mew.
This your best hope mew.
The other is pray I manage to build enough troops to win mew.
If I lose I will leave you stuck and carry through with my threat of informing everyone of who you are and what you do in my area so no one will take the monument from you mew.
More so if you manage to get rid of your other monument I will ally you and keep a watch on you and every time you conquer someone else's monument I will inform that nome and all of its surrounding nomes of who you are and what you do so they also won't take back the monument mew.
If I were you I would get to work on acquiring that second monument in preparation to halt this attack on me mew.
I am one girl you do NOT wish to make an enemy of mew.

Wayne
Hi Tygari,
I did what you suggested.
Thank you for giving me that advice.
I have just taken a second monument. I will wait until my troops return from your monument, then I will start trying to get rid of my two monuments as quickly as I can.
But your monument is safe now.
Once again I apologize for the little disturbance.
I'm absolutely certain though that you would not have the least chance to stop me in my ventures.
You know, if even the toughest guys cannot stop me, a little girl can't do it in any way. ;)
I only stopped this cause this whole operation was a big mistake and one of my sponsors got very irritated.
Kindest regards,
Wayne

Me
Your tough guy talk didn't scare me before mew.
What makes you think now is any different mew?
I am choose out in the boonies for the very purpose of being left alone and to set the perfect trap for people like you mew.
Your scared cause my village monument is far enough out that you may not be able to find someone to take it mew. This nome and all the surrounding nomes have almost no monuments mew.
It is hard enough in the popular areas to find someone to take a monument mew.
Here it is near impossible mew.
So next time you decide to big on a little girl mew. think carefully about it mew.
A lot of us make up for in brains what we lack in strength mew.

Wayne
Thanks for the lesson.
Mew.
Last edited by Tygari on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:32 am, edited 8 times in total.

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Howdy, Tygari!

Wayne is one of Mr Ears multiple accounts. He also uses Mr Ears, Arnold & Arnold II (and a few others) on both servers. They are all three city low palace griefing accounts w/o scarab purchases.

The main account is sunburn in Theoris. I haven't figured out his main account in Sabah yet.

He cannot be capped, cuz he creates a temp P1 city multiple account to uncap himself & then deletes the temp account.
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Hey Tiger! Don't listen to Tink..... I don't know what's wrong with him, he truly has a phobia..... behind every enemy and under every stone he suspects me....don't know any more what we can do about it.... hopeless. Simply hopeless. /sigh LOL Hear Tink talking and all you hear is multiple accounts....cheater.....griefing......fake account.....fake temp account....fake side temp account.... LOL yeah right it's all a conspiracy... :D

Now back to topic.... I'm not Wayne, but indeed I know him. He actually is one of my cooperatives. Didn't know nothing about it at all, which surprises me even more, as according to our terms of cooperating arrangement all our military operations were supposed to be coordinated. I will investigate that.

Thanks for the information!
Last edited by Mr Ears on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tygari

Postby Tygari » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Well as you can see I have no fear of this guy despite his threats mew.
He is griefer and messing with me was a quick way to to be ousted out into the open mew.
I will notify all in my nome and surrounding nomes who this guy is and any alts you give me so no one will help him mew.
I will post here if anyone takes the monument plot and who it is mew.

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Hello Tygari,
I wish you luck in your goals! May the great Amun-Ra stand by your side.

ps. I would so love a non pvp server, with enough quarry plots for everyone. Let the PvP'rs fight to the death, I don't care. I do not want to waste resources on taking and holding a monument.

:cool:
:cool:

Tygari

Postby Tygari » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:30 pm

I am not interested in combat either mew.
I have a moderate attack and defend number due to several monument taking and releasing experiments i performed mew.
All are questions I asked here and got no answer for mew.
After I got my answers I took two monuments and settled down mew.
I have no interest in griefing others or engaging in countless meaningless battles mew.

Tygari

Postby Tygari » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:45 pm

I do not believe bribery was one of the options I gave him mew.
What do you all think mew?
Is 4000 bronze and leather worth the loss of 5500 limestone, 119 peasants, monument reconstruction, and peasant regrowing mew?
Not to mention the loss of troops if I try to defend mew.
And what about the loss of my 5% bonus for that period of time mew?
On top of that seems this guy is claiming to do this as a business for others mew.
Which makes me concerned that if this is true then who put a hit out on me and why mew?

thechris

Postby thechris » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:26 pm

why are you making such a big deal about this? :confused:
reed even metioned(sorry for not having quote, if you want me to ill find it)
something along the lines of that monuents are not needed at all in the game, and if you have one your fair game for anyone,

im not taking sides but, if you dont want pvp dont have a monument! :D
thats my 2 cents

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:08 pm

LOL, laughed so hard on this. Trapped with two monuments out in the boonies :D
For someone being a hired gun, he sure isn't clever in what he does.

You are free to defend your monument, but if you lose it, you take it back.
Just stick to these rules and we have the foundation for peaceful coexistence.

Hahaha! Too funny!

You did very well, Ty! Loved how he begged... :D
No price on earth is worth letting him out of the trap he dug himself.

@ thecris: It isn't about not wanting pvp. Anyone who has a monument knows he can be challenged everytime. But that doesn't mean you have to play by the "rules" of the attacker... ;)
Last edited by sakasiru on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tygari

Postby Tygari » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:43 pm

Thecris that's not the point mew.
sakasiru understands it completely mew.
I am to the point I no longer need a monument mew.
If he takes it I am not going to even bother with making a new one mew.
That said I do need at least one monument for the limestone mew.
What irks me is this guy enjoys harassing and bullying people just for fun mew.
I am making it clear I am not someone who will allow myself to be bullied or controlled mew.

Plus this whole thing is pretty funny and I wished to share it mew.
I have no doubts that quite a few of you all got several laughs out of it mew.
Last edited by Tygari on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thechris

Postby thechris » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:04 am

funny how they trap themselves :D

just so ya know, you can usally get lime really cheap(sometimes under 1 bread a piece)

Asterix~

Postby Asterix~ » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:08 am

"thechris" wrote:funny how they trap themselves :D

just so ya know, you can usally get lime really cheap(sometimes under 1 bread a piece)

I have not seen limestone under 4 bread anywhere near my cities.

By the way, don't cooperate with stupid griefers. Smart ones will simply remove it, or will sell it for profit. Its very profitable and easy to do, and if this Wayne person can't do it right, then Ears needs to train him better.

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:33 am

Tygari, put μ at the end of all your sentences, it's pronounced as "mew". :D

Tinkerbell

Postby Tinkerbell » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:37 pm

In case anyone hasn't noticed, the "Wayne" account is already uncapped, just as I predicted

You delayed it a bit for the thread, Ears/sunburn?

:D

Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:17 pm

You're not funny, Tink! As a matter of fact, you're really starting to stress me up with your phobia!

Have your paranoid hallucinations checked.

For those of you following along: Today Tink has even started accusing me of being someone I've never heard of before and who started long, long before me!

What the hell are you talking about, Mr. Know Everything????

You know sh/it, you know absolutely nothing, man!!

Pocket Nerd

Postby Pocket Nerd » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:40 pm

"Amun Nefer" wrote:Tygari, put μ at the end of all your sentences, it's pronounced as "mew". :D
Or she could include this picture...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EndStigator

I am looking for opinions, please.

Postby EndStigator » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:37 am

I am appalled at what I found on the General Wall today. I would like responses to how you feel about it, too. :eek:

http://www.tiltedmill.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25450

Hippocratia

Postby Hippocratia » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:41 am

"EndStigator" wrote:I am appalled at what I found on the General Wall today. I would like responses to how you feel about it, too. :eek:

http://www.tiltedmill.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25450

I put a reply in that thread, which pretty much sums up how I feel about it.

If "no one gets hurt" in pvp, then why is there always such a lot of mud-slinging, insults, whining and complaining from the attacker and the defender?

I don't think that I will bother to get a monument if it causes so much trouble.

Fenehk

Postby Fenehk » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:36 am

"Hippocratia" wrote:If "no one gets hurt" in pvp, then why is there always such a lot of mud-slinging, insults, whining and complaining from the attacker and the defender?

I don't think that I will bother to get a monument if it causes so much trouble.

People whine about getting their monuments "stolen" because they somehow believe they shouldn't be able to be attacked, despite willfully entering the PvP portion of the game. "But I'm peaceful," a lot of them say. If that's so, why do you have at least one barracks in your city, hm? A peaceful city shouldn't need the ability to produce an army. But you do, so take the responsibility.

It's not the monuments that cause trouble, it's the people that want to keep them but still leave them undefended for whatever silly reason. Just make sure to guard yours when you get one and you'll be fine.

Return to “World - Theoris”