Checking in again.

All discussion regarding the world of Theoris
Pontius Pilatus

Checking in again.

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Wow, it's still going on.

I'm playing again at Theoris and see the game still works.

Hmm, what else?

Anybody here?
But it ain't necessarily so.

Sierra

Postby Sierra » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:04 am

Yes - it's still going on. Much slower nowadays. I started back in October 2009. Those were the days. There are still a few players around from that time period. Your 'friend' Tink left a while back. A lot of players just play in the background and don't use the Trade or General Wall - so difficult to know exactly how many 'real' active players are out there. Server was moved to a a 'cloud' earlier this year. With that move a few bugs were introduced and the new server does not appear to be so stable. Jeff still supports the game.

Pontius Pilatus

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:11 am

Well, nice to know there is some support, haven't noticed any of those bugs yet myself but hear a lot about them on the wall.
Aw, sorry to hear Stinky left us. Had a lot of fun with the dude.
I'm back to try again at leisurely pace, no frantics this time around. :)

Pontius Pilatus

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Oops, I had it coming, the travelbug hit me immediately. And once more, I don't dare using my ships anymore, what if they all get stuck?

Pff, at last they got unstuck.

Back to business.
Last edited by Pontius Pilatus on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

thechris

Postby thechris » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:00 pm

WHOAH. i just was really bored today, so i wanted to see if anyone still plays. its amazing to see people still play this game, i might look into it. i miss when i had quad level 1 citys. ahhh. those were the days. i was only like, 12? at the time. something like that. it amazing to reconize names and realize how much you changed since then. but yeah. is sabath still up? hows the servers doing?

Keith

Postby Keith » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:47 am

Sabah is still up, but less populated. The servers were moved to a cloud server 6-10 months ago. A few bugs have crept in causing shipments to take over 1060 hours to arrive, but once reported Jeff fixes them.

I"ve got a new bug which I reported already. Donations to the gods were to occur every 48 hours, but the timer shows 960+ hours in one of my cities.

Other than that the game goes on.

The forum here was closed to new registrations for months in an attempt to discourage spambots. The registration security has been upgraded and put back on automatic again just a few days ago.

Pontius Pilatus

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:23 pm

"Keith" wrote:Sabah is still up, but less populated. The servers were moved to a cloud server 6-10 months ago. A few bugs have crept in causing shipments to take over 1060 hours to arrive, but once reported Jeff fixes them.

I"ve got a new bug which I reported already. Donations to the gods were to occur every 48 hours, but the timer shows 960+ hours in one of my cities.

Other than that the game goes on.

The forum here was closed to new registrations for months in an attempt to discourage spambots. The registration security has been upgraded and put back on automatic again just a few days ago.

Aww, strange bug, haven't noticed it yet.

thechris

Postby thechris » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm

ah. interesting. i love how i can still play the game off the web browser on my phone or ipod. it funny, i played for 2 years and never got over a level 12 city. maybe time to go immortal? hm. interesting bugs though.

Pontius Pilatus

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Well come on then and play the game again.

Both worlds are playable, but Sabah needs you most, it is so near to dead it starts to smell funny.

Return to “World - Theoris”