The best city builders!

Everything Medieval Mayor that doesn't fit elsewhere
Zerethyn

The best city builders!

Postby Zerethyn » Wed May 01, 2013 10:23 pm

I am still absolutely in love with Zeus master of Olympus and Emperor rise of the middle kingdom, and i hope that this game will make me feel how those two did, i am so stoked for this game, i love you tilted mill! i love everyone who made Zeus and Emperor possible, you guys had the most fun campaigns for city builders i have ever seen ^_^ <3

Ashkir

Postby Ashkir » Thu May 09, 2013 9:37 am

Zeus was by far one of the best. I rather liked Caesar IV. I bought it like a week before Gamefly bought Direct2Drive. :( So I lost access to the game and am still pissed off at it.

Now I'm actually starting to like the new anno online game.

Anguille

Postby Anguille » Mon May 13, 2013 10:53 am

"Ashkir" wrote:Zeus was by far one of the best. I rather liked Caesar IV. I bought it like a week before Gamefly bought Direct2Drive. :( So I lost access to the game and am still pissed off at it.

Now I'm actually starting to like the new anno online game.

Caesar IV is fairly cheap in most of the portals...maybe it will show up on GOG once, which would be great.

I really enjoyed all the Sierra games and i love them. My favorite however is from Haemimont: Glory of the Roman Empire...the music and the gameplay helps me relax the best. This game would not exist however if it wasn't for the Caesar's games by Impressions and TM. Caesar IV has always been too demanding for my computers so far so i haven't been able to enjoy it yet.

Zeus-bestgamever

Postby Zeus-bestgamever » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:45 pm

I hope Medieval Mayor will have a similar atmosphere to Zeus. this game was so fun and relaxing.

Haruka

Postby Haruka » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:58 am

It's Emperor I like the most and Caesar 3, Zeus and Pharaoh follows...

Keith

Postby Keith » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Shhhh..... Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom was developed by Breakaway Games instead of Impressions Games/Tilted Mill. ;)

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:52 pm

If you have not played Banished I suggest you give it a try. The walker system is much like COTN and just as casual to play.
Easy going gameplay, no war at all, even the disasters are not that bad.

ps, isn't it funny how so many people think ROTMK is TM property, I used to believe this also thinking Breakaway was just another faction split from Impressions prior to TM being formed.
:cool:

Return to “General Discussion”