I'm finding the military works best when you just place them and let them fight on their own. As they always say, "Just show me where they're at." It's actually interesting just to sit back and watch them make formations, line up two deep light infantries with archers behind, and then watch one group charge while the other holds the line.
- The view from the opening camera position later in the scenario.
- The dark pool itself.
- The sun rises over Lindum.
- Forum, temples and mansions with a little greenery throw in. Not to mention the plebes.
- Lindum has a wide variety of theatres for the culture loving public.
- The citizens really love chariots and charioteers. Statues everywhere.
- Rome's influence stretches almost as far as the eye can see.
- Jupiter's temple is the tallest, just as it should be.
- 14 long years (and change) for victory.
One final question, and I hope I start this at the right word. What does this mean: Ago tibi ally gratias? Something free I know, but the rest is all Greek to me.