Whats Everyone playing now?

Anything relating to our company that doesn't fit elsewhere
Keith

Postby Keith » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:59 am

"Amun Nefer" wrote:I love World in Conflict next best thing to smoking Nazis is Reds! :D

I haven't played online much in the past year. I got kind of burned out during the alpha and two beta tests. I've been playing a lot of skirmishes against the computer when I want a quick fix. I've played through the single player campaign 50 times.

You know that they just released Update 11 last week with four new maps. I still have to pickup the Soviet Assault add-on on of these days.

EmperorJay

Postby EmperorJay » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:18 pm

At this point it's Battleforge and Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery). Pretty amazed by the latter, bought it based on a review and I'm wondering why I never bought the earlier installments.

Battleforge is just a fun RTS. Playing the odd game of Killzone 2 and Battlefield Heroes as well.

Haven´t had time to play a game properly for months and now that I have the time I´ve decided to split it between 2 fun games.

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Where can I get an English version of Arabian Lords? Talk darn you! :p

Oooh, you alpha and beta tested it? :eek:
Last edited by Amun Nefer on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacquou Le

Postby Jacquou Le » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:33 pm

"Amun Nefer" wrote:Where can I get an English version of Arabian Lords? Talk darn you! :p

Oooh, you alpha and beta tested it? :eek:

I have the same question as you do about English version :D . Still finding ways to get it.

No, I'm not a tester.

Amun Nefer
Location: New York, New York! If I can make it here--I'll make it-Anywhere! It's up to you New York, New York!

Postby Amun Nefer » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Awww... :(

That was @Keith

aphrodisia

Strategy, building games for Mac?

Postby aphrodisia » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:33 pm

I loved to play pharao and Ceasar when I had a PC.. I have a Mac now and I don´t find any good games like that for Mac.. Anyone that can help me find some similar game for Mac?? AoE have I been tired of..

Amun Nefer

Postby Amun Nefer » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Sorry to tell you but that is one of the reasons Mac Fails. :( None of the games are on Mac. :(

Deguar

Postby Deguar » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:37 pm

If you have an Intel mac...dual boot. All the benefits of Mac OS and Windows in one box :)

Azeem

Postby Azeem » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:39 am

I can't afford anything new, so I'm just playing my old games:

Lords of Magic: Special Edition (aside from "Master of Magic," the BEST turn-based fantasy game ever ;) ), Virtual Villagers: The Secret City (decent casual puzzle/society-sim game), and Stronghold (not the new one, but the D&D city-builder)

Also, I've been paying a lot more attention to SimCity Societies these days as some of you might have already noticed. :D

DustysMomma

Postby DustysMomma » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:05 am

Let's see, I'm back on COTN for about the 3rd or 4th time. I also am giving Evony a try, though I'm not impressed so far. I'm going to restart chocolatier 2 again at some point (had the full version on my old computer & now can't find where I earned it to download free). Then when I'm bored I usually play tumblebugs or something along those lines.
I've been resisting the urge to download the iwin agent again and play all those stupid addicting games. I've got 8 more weeks until I finish my associates degree and I really am going to have to focus on my accounting ethics class, but can't seem to make myself. It's too bad I'm only off 2 weeks before I start my bachelors program.

pcgamer2

Postby pcgamer2 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Deguar

Postby Deguar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:23 pm

"DustysMomma" wrote:Let's see, I'm back on COTN for about the 3rd or 4th time. I also am giving Evony a try, though I'm not impressed so far. I'm going to restart chocolatier 2 again at some point (had the full version on my old computer & now can't find where I earned it to download free). Then when I'm bored I usually play tumblebugs or something along those lines.
I've been resisting the urge to download the iwin agent again and play all those stupid addicting games. I've got 8 more weeks until I finish my associates degree and I really am going to have to focus on my accounting ethics class, but can't seem to make myself. It's too bad I'm only off 2 weeks before I start my bachelors program.

It's a shame it's accounting ethics, I would have thought you could get great material for general ethics from an online game that seems to use scantily glad women being all bambi like and borderline submissive in their advertising :)

Simtopia23

Postby Simtopia23 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:21 pm

The Sims 3, one of my favourite games.

DustysMomma

Postby DustysMomma » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:12 am

"Deguar" wrote:It's a shame it's accounting ethics, I would have thought you could get great material for general ethics from an online game that seems to use scantily glad women being all bambi like and borderline submissive in their advertising :)

This place is a great example for ethics lessons, and not just those ads.

Salim

Postby Salim » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:14 pm

Caesar II; Civ II, Pax Romana.

tomnobles

Postby tomnobles » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:24 am

CIV II ?? ....... Holy...........

I've been playing my old Myst Uru: Complete Chronicles.

Zeal

Postby Zeal » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:04 am

Caesar II
Medieval 2 total war
Galactic Reunion
Might and Magic (World of Xeen)
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Civilization 1
Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Serrated Scalpel
Real Life

Solice

Postby Solice » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:44 pm

"Deguar" wrote:Currently mostly Sims 3 and Sim City 4
Before that Port Royale 2, Patrician 3, Dungeon Keeper and a bunch of other oldies

Demigod sounded interesting but it sounded 90% multiplayer and I prefer my opponents to be silicon.

Dungeon Keeper? Theres a blast from the past. I love that game. though I prefer Dungeon Keeper 2. Also, try Startopia, it was made by a bunch of ex-bullfroggers.

Teryk

Postby Teryk » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:50 am

Supreme Commander
NeverwinterNights 2
Anno 1404
The Secret of the Monkey Island Special Edition

Also installed and hope to have the disposition to play Civ 4 and Oblivion

I can't believe people are still playing Civ I and Caesar II, wow!

Azeem

Postby Azeem » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:32 am

Deadlock :o
Master of Magic :o

Classic games are classic games. Nothing can ever really replace them. ;)

Return to “The Tilted Mill”