Feedback, questions and general discussion regarding Nile Online
Tinkerbell

Quad 1s !!!

Postby Tinkerbell » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Congratulations, WingMan !!!

Bravo!

Well Done!

:) :) :) :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Tinkerbell on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

thechris

Postby thechris » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:53 pm

thanks, it was achived this morning!

[11/25 @ 5:04 am] Your new city of Djedu is now ready!

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Congrats thechris,

Quite a push to that 4th city huh?

Seems impossible to gather the items for a 4th city with so few laborers but I see you did it, amazing!

Did you get many gifts?

What are your plans now?

:cool:

Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:03 pm

I don't know, I wouldn't really congratulate for that achievement. What is the point of 4 level 1 cities? There is not any point in doing such a thing. On top, I would clearly rate someone who clowns around like this a weirdo. Probably much more than "just" a weirdo... Same applies to anyone who cheers for that oafishness...

Nameraka

Postby Nameraka » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:03 pm

-jawdrop-

Congratulations! Now nothing is impossible on the Nile!

Also: Nice rank there.

PantherX

Postby PantherX » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:55 pm

"Mr Ears" wrote:I don't know, I wouldn't really congratulate for that achievement. What is the point of 4 level 1 cities? There is not any point in doing such a thing. On top, I would clearly rate someone who clowns around like this a weirdo. Probably much more than "just" a weirdo... Same applies to anyone who cheers for that oafishness...

Whats the point of 4 level 1 cities? Why climb a mountain?

Everyone gets their own enjoyment out of what they do in different ways.

#1 TM forum troll calling someone else a weirdo... I am very :confused:

How can you be so bigoted?
You really need help dude, seek professional counseling for your narrow-mindedness. Hug Don't Hate

Better yet, why don't you make this place better and more enjoyable for everyone and just go away!

Fenehk

Postby Fenehk » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:09 pm

"Mr Ears" wrote:I don't know, I wouldn't really congratulate for that achievement. What is the point of 4 level 1 cities? There is not any point in doing such a thing. On top, I would clearly rate someone who clowns around like this a weirdo. Probably much more than "just" a weirdo... Same applies to anyone who cheers for that oafishness...

Pssh, yeah, it's just like going immortal with just one city. Or maxing out every building you have. Or reaching rank 1. Absolutely no point, complete waste of time.

On a related note: Holy crap, that takes some dedication... Congratulations, I guess!

Mr Ears

Postby Mr Ears » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:51 pm

@Fenek: Absolute bulls/hit! One city immortality is done because it has a purpose: to make it to the goal without having to buy additional scarabs! You see the difference now? One city players do it because to them playing this way MAKES SENSE! On the other hand, playing it as tedious as possible DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! I mean, whose goal would be to have something the most tedious way possible? Only someone who has a serious issue with his brain!
Last edited by Mr Ears on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muad'Dib

Postby Muad'Dib » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Great...the only thing we're missing right now is a school yard....

Altho i wouldn't do it myself, i still think it's a strange/nice achievement ;)

tomnobles

Postby tomnobles » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:22 pm

"thechris" wrote:thanks, it was achived this morning!

Neat!
What level was your Exchange (s)?

thechris

Postby thechris » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:41 pm

thanks everyone!!

ears, if you look your post is the only negative one i see and the closest ones i see to being negative were about yours!

i didnt allow gifts besides a scarab :D

the only thing else that was close to gifting was me getting a large amount and paying back in small bits :cool:

thats how i managed to get all but the bread, the bread was the hardest part, i had to sell sell sell, i basicly put all my workers to the mines(besides 1 or 2 for the exchange) and i managed to sell for a hevty profit and found out after all the taxes and stuff it was within 100 of 1k each day profit(in bread).
of course you might think that would mean it would take for 250 days alone for bread, but thus i also had 150 lime gathers plus there is a few other factors like ie selling bronze for 6 or 7 bread then buying lux for 9 or 10 which is 1.2 to 1 instead of 1:3

i just overthought the procces and found a loophool

there are many people that helped me reach this by the pay later plan :D

and thanks to everyone that buys my over-priced goods!

edit 1: lvl 17 in cap(exchange)

edit 2: if you scroll all the way out in the maps, go where it ends and the numbers are in the wrong order, so even tho theres numbers higher then mine, im sometimes on the edge!!!!! so aka i sometimes show up in 2 diffrent places!!!!!!!!
Last edited by thechris on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

thechris

Postby thechris » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:54 pm

[QUOTE=PantherX;272292]Whats the point of 4 level 1 cities?QUOTE]

on topic: same point to climb mount everest, put a man on the moon, be the first OCCer,
to show it can be done!

off topic:ears, how is saying a game is pointless(we all know they are, what do they earn you in life?) bullS***

humm?

any more questions?

Fenehk

Postby Fenehk » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:14 pm

"Mr Ears" wrote:@Fenek: Absolute bulls/hit! One city immortality is done because it has a purpose: to make it to the goal without having to buy additional scarabs! You see the difference now? One city players do it because to them playing this way MAKES SENSE! On the other hand, playing it as tedious as possible DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! I mean, whose goal would be to have something the most tedious way possible? Only someone who has a serious issue with his brain!

Nope. When the OCC was "invented", back in Sabah, we were told quests were coming "soon" after Theoris would go live. I, at least, assumed it would be possible to play through the entire game without having to buy scarabs, just like all of us who started the OCC had been doing throughout the beta. Paying for scarabs was never a concern. It would make a good backup plan in case quests didn't work out, but it was never the main reason for doing it.

The main reason for doing it was because it's a silly thing no one had bothered doing before. It was probably going to be somewhat difficult and very tedious, so the "challenge" part of the name seemed fitting. I can't speak for everyone who was part of the original OCC group, but several of us did it purely as a somewhat silly departure from the "serious" four city, full-time empire we had going on Sabah at the time.

I like that you're basically accusing everyone with an unusual hobby of suffering brain damage or retardation. Who the heck would build HOUSES out of CARDS? Or learn to throw a bunch of balls in the air in a rhythmical fashion? That's so stupid!

thechris

Postby thechris » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:24 pm

no that we got that wierd, trolling part out of the way, back to question asking!

sakasiru

Postby sakasiru » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:55 am

No questions here, just a honest

I'm absolutely stunned that you really did this :eek: Never thought that it could be achieved - and yet you did it in almost no time!

Wow. Just. Wow.

Q-Man

Postby Q-Man » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:57 am

"Mr Ears" wrote:@Fenek: Absolute bulls/hit! One city immortality is done because it has a purpose: to make it to the goal without having to buy additional scarabs! You see the difference now? One city players do it because to them playing this way MAKES SENSE! On the other hand, playing it as tedious as possible DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! I mean, whose goal would be to have something the most tedious way possible? Only someone who has a serious issue with his brain!

Hey Ears. Make a complete buffoon of yourself and call him a cheater for doing four level 1 cities.

-- or better yet, just forget how to post in the forum. :D

On to better topics:

Congratulations Chris! Not sure I would want to walk that path, but well done!
Last edited by Q-Man on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pontius Pilatus

Well done Tink!

Postby Pontius Pilatus » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:16 am

"Tinkerbell" wrote:Congratulations, WingMan !!!

Bravo!

Well Done!

:) :) :) :)

Great achievement! :o
But it ain't necessarily so.

Lost Wanderer

Postby Lost Wanderer » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:17 am

Major Congrats TWM!

EndStigator

My congratulations

Postby EndStigator » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:30 am

"thechris" wrote:thanks, it was achived this morning!

Thechris, I think it is just short of miraculous. congratulations for the achievement whether it makes any sense to others or not. I would have liked to have been the one that thought of having the four level 1's. But I wasn't, so stand up for you when others call you names for being different. Being different is a lot of fun. Others haven't realized that yet, it looks like.

Mr. Ears"
How much do you get paid here for always running other players down? What kind of payment do you get for keeping the forum alive with other players arguing with you?
I have read several of your posts and it is always negative. That leads me to believe that either you have a very miserable existence or you are baiting all the others and get a kick out of it. As my self seems to have been baited even thougth I was not going to kick you in the shin.
You have a right to your opinions, no matter waht they are.
I congratulate anyone who likes to do things differently, even you in your negative game in this game. :D

Cazy

Postby Cazy » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 am

thechris, how many goods per transaction did you use to buy/sell at the market?

Return to “General Discussion”